Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

to too tue two 2 tanner day!

HEY People and Dogs and Girl Girl WHATSUUUUUUUUP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I live in like this place its called a Desert. This is not a DESSERT like Ice Creams but a sandy hot place where its dry a LOT. BUT yesterdays there was raining!!!! So MOM said Lets put on your Raining Coats ok? WELL


HERE I am but JOey said NO NO NO and would not go outside! He is BAD!


Look at all that rainering! It was a puddle of rain in my yard and in mom's plantings!


I was like OMG this is like dark and raining and all these birds were in our yard trying to eat some stuff and Joey wasnt there to try ot eat them with me and I was like


WHATSUUUUUUUPPPPP BIrds you don't have a raining coat and now you are all wets and dRipping!!! SO then I went back in that house to tell Joey...


He said, Leave me ALONE. OMG he says that like 39 times a day and I just laugh and say OK OK for now I will ok?!


I hope you all having one of These Coats for keeping Dry in the raining!!!!!

41 Stains:

Blogger Deanna said...

I have a red coat like that, but now it stopped raining here. I'm glad, because I agree with Joe - stay inside!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

So Tanner, I have to ask, does that rain coat actually keep you dry? I mean, it really only covers about 20% of you. Oh and it kinda looks like a girl would wear it, but I'm not judging...if you like it, that is all that counts.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:38 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

nope...my dad said coats are stupid so i dont get one...i think dads that dont buy me coats are stupid...i will show him this picture and show him how cool tanner looks..then i will get a coat....you look so handsome tanner..joey is a chicken of the rainering

2:27 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Yeah, mine is an ugly yellow, at least yours is blue for a boy.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

2:33 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: Teka said to tell you the rain coat is cool. Personally...well, better left unsaid.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey, Maybe we should call you rain man, or rain tan!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, I hate to tell you but you're wearing a GIRLS coat. And perhaps you need one in a slightly LARGER size? I too have a raincoat but mine is manly and makes me look quite debonair. J x

3:11 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I don't have a nice coat like that! Mom holds an umbrella over me and Mitch when we pee and poo and it's raining. It's so embarrassing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:15 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner! WasssssssUp??

I love Tanner Tuesday! Your are so doofulicious! Personally, I like to go a natural in the rain. I absolutely hate doggie clothes on my goober bod.

If you love your coat, Tan Man, then wear it with pride. Joey can go eat poo (don't tell him I said that, though).

Goober love,
Stanley

3:34 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, you rock in that little blue raincoat!! You're the coolest ever :)

CC-man is laughing at the idea of birdie raincoats.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

No we don't have raincoats. I don't think we would like them so I told Mom not to waste her money on raincoats.

You are rockin in your!! Another great Tanner Tuesday.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

4:13 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I have one but I think I'm getting
too big for it.

I think its time for the moms to buy me a new one.

You want my old one? Its quite lovely with our darker fur!

smooches,

ernest

4:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

Hi Tanner,
Thats a really nice coat you've coat. I guess its only dogs so cute like you can carry off wearing such cute coats! And nope, i do not have a coat :(
And it keeps raining these days!

Love,
Reina

4:56 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I can't believe you have to wear a coat to go out in the rain!! That's funny! We're all waterproof, so rain just slides and flies right off us. It's fun to go out and get wet, then come in and shake all over the humans!

Holly

5:04 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I won't go in the rain and definitely not with a coats. I think I would be pretty in the baby blue, though.

wally.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We think your rain coat is cool...

Love
Boy n Baby

5:48 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, you are just too farnee! hehe.

i have a rain coat but mine covers my belly. how come yours doesn't??

wet wet licks

Boo

6:17 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Good job on your post, Tanner. We don't have raining coats. We just run out and come back in as fast as we can. Lady, our old sissie just won't go out and pees inside when its raining. She gets away with it b cuz she's like, aint-chent.
Take care.
Whoofs, Baroos, & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches, and Bella

6:23 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

I'm glad I don't have a rain coat. I'd rip it to pieces. :P It has been raining very often in SIngapore too....I can't go anywhere!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Tanner,

I have 2 rain coats. They are useful for rainy days aren't they?

I am a faithful supporter for Tanner Tuesday. Keep up with all the interesting post.

Luv,
Snowball

6:59 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

We refuse to go out in the rain here too. Scrappy hates to get his feet wet

Tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tan the Man... Yep I live in Seattle so I gotta have a rain coat. Mine is yellow with reflective white stripes. So basically I look like a moving parking cone but yellow :)


Loves,
Tofu

7:17 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Tanner, weren't you scared? Sometimes tornadoes come out of those things!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh poor joey...ur mum shld get another rain coat for him...juz in case, there might be a surprise rain in ur dessert again!

but anyway, i experience lotsa rain...n i also din hd a rain coat...my owner juz let me getting soak up...as long as she stay dry herself, then is ok...:(

7:54 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

OMG Tanner! You are just too 2 tu funny!

Licks,
Nugget & the boys

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate the rain and i hide when the rain comes!!!

it's a nice coat tanner, except that it really looks like what a GIRL or an old grandmama dog would wear......hee hee! Joey's prolly too cool for that coat! :D

9:27 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa haa Tanner, you're so funny. Oh.. I wanna get a cute raincoat like yours. It has been raining lots at my side lately. I hope I dont get wet


~ girl girl

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

I dont have a raincoat & I dont need it coz Im not going out my house during raining time. By the way Tanner, is this the raincoat during your baby time..its too small for you.

1:04 AM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

Hey Tanner!

I don't have any raincoat because it doesn't rain here at all..

and now it's very hot!

Wuffs!
Toffee

1:05 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe, you're such a funny fella Tanner. We three have raincoats too but they're hooman raincoats & they're disposable too but my hoomans are not gonna dispose them coz they're not that cheap altho it's only made of see-through plastic. I hate it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:24 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

WAHAHAHA.. I love your cute little rain coat Tanner!!! You look very pretty Tanner..
I love Tanner Tuesdays cos you make me laugh.. (of course I love Joey Mondays, Joey Wednesdays, Joey Thursdays, Joey Fridays, Joey Saturdays and Joey Sundays too).. but Tanner Tuedays rock!

3:29 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It is a wonderful raincoat.
I want you to rain a little more. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:59 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I have a rain coat, but I hate it. Isn't that a little girly for you Tanner?

Lola

6:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a rainering coat too, but Minnesota is the desert this summer.
Ike

7:37 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hey Tanner!! You are sooooo cute! Don't listen to anyone who tells you that your coat is girly. It's so not. Blue is VERY boy-like.
I don't have a raining coat, and I really hate going outside when it is raining. Maybe if I had a nice coat like yours it wouldn't be so bad?! Please come visit me on my blog and see the award I gave you!
Love Clover xo

7:43 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh, my sister says LEAVE ME ALONE a lot too! She doesn't care about all the wonderful things I find! I think you look VERY manly in your raining coat. Don't give it up for anything.

Was Joe hiding under the desk when it was raining? He can be a little scaredy cat sometimes, can't he...? :-)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

MY GOSH - the news said Tuscon was flooding - are your guys okay over there?? You may need more than a raincoat - I would consider building an ARK!

Love Dory and Mac

12:21 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner! It rains a lot here in bonnie Scotland, but I am afraid I would stay inside if I was made to wear a blue rain jacket like yours!

ooooh and I do not think it quite covers your "ahem" private parts.....going by one of the pictures there!

love from sunny and dry Scotland (well today anyway!) Marvin xxxxxx

2:55 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We know all about the rain Tanner because we have had SOOOO much of it lately. Do you guys get the huge mosquitoes in the desert? We hate those. Our mom needs to get us one of those raining coats. She shares her umbrella with us sometimes.

Ozzie & Rocky

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry dude but I gotta say it .. you look .. RIDICULOUS!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We are so glad that our girl doesn't make us wear raincoats outside (especially since we don't like rain!)

We haven't got much rain at our house. Only a few drops.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home