Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh the Tanner is sooo cute

Ya know, every Wednesday I read the comments about how CUTE Tanner is, and ooh everyone loves him. Well, you want to know what is better than being cute? BEING TOUGH. Being tough can get you a lot further than being CUTE, just ask Chuck Norris!


I haven't shown you guys my tough guy look because I really didn't want to scare the younger pups like Suki or Coco, but I think its time. Now, I am not saying that I am affiliated with the Mafia or anything but yous might want to see if Michael Vick ends up with a few broken knee caps, and if he does I knows nothin about it, if ya know what I'm sayin!

Us tough guys love us some hot babes, so when I am feeling extra tough I check out some of my babe magazines...


That one babe even has a SNAKE, how tough is that??


I also like sports, especially this guy named Troy on the Steelers. He has the best curly hair kind of like an Airedale. We all know how tough us terriers are!


Eh Tanner yous BETTER GET OUT OF MY FACE!!! Yous might end up with Cement shoes!!

And if all of this does not convince you that I might be the toughest around...


I ALSO KNOW KARATE!

HIII YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Uh dude, you kinda remind me of Freddie Mercury in that shirt.
Ike

6:10 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Just like I said way back when...Mean Joe Green. Don't mess with him. I know wwaassssssuuuppp!

Sherman

6:53 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

OK, you have established that you are one tough cookie. In fact, in that shirt, you look like a large Oreo!

And, um, inter-species hot babes. What is wrong with Dog Fancy for inspiration?

I think the red sheets are cool though.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Joey, you make tough look so cool. Will you teach me Karate too??


~ girl girl

6:59 PM  
Blogger v said...

Thanks for a laugh on a really sad night, Joey -- you are the cure for all ills! And I'm not just saying that to get on your good side, see? Time for a trip to New Joisey!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You just might be the one to orchestrate my jail break! I'm waiting for you Joe!

xo
SB

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Joey! You are bad ass!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe, are you sure you didn't pick that shirt up from a yard sale of one of the village people?

Just asking? Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:40 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
You do look tough man... now I am worried abt what I wrote on Tanner's post yesterday (ok ok I admit I was one of those who said he's 'cute').. Please don't hurt me..

8:59 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

WOW Joey..you scared the bejiggles outta me. wow....and the karate pose is kinda cool...where was the little fella hiding when that was taken...does he read your magazines too?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I'm taking lessons from you Joe. I want to be tough and maybe a little cute for the belly rubs.

Deefor

10:23 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hi Joey,
Dude if I had a hat I would
take it off to you.
You are one tough dude.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you always practice karate in bed?

11:36 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wahahaha! You're sooo funny & tough Joey. Look at you! You look like a biker boy...I like your karate moves too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:50 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh JOey, your so call karate pic looks like you got strike by the lighting...wakakakaka.

Okok, you are tough MAN with HOT babe...*wink*

12:06 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
I really wanted to concentrate on your TOUGH biker look but your manly parts kept distracting me. (Luckie's Mom: Good god..what on earth if she thinking now!!).

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yous tough guy Joey! Do you have a mob nick name yet?

Loves,
Tofu

12:28 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey, is that you on your back????

wow, cement shoes huh. can i have one to throw at somedog that i don't like??

wet wet licks

Boo

2:36 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I can send you the snake to complete your tough outfit Joey! Email me your address!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:57 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Err, is that your 'Mr Tough' costume? cos we think you look more like Mr Punk than Mr Tough.

But just in case u really know karate, we beetre go run now.

Love Boy n Baby

4:05 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Joe you are so tough. I wish I was as tough as you are.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

You are one tough dude Joe

Where can I get those girly magazaines?????

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

5:14 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh dogness, I had to avert my eyes on that last pic.....too much exposure there Joe!

ha ha ha ha!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Holy CRAP, you scared the sh*& out of me. You are ONE TOUGH DUDE!

Murph

7:13 AM  
Blogger coco said...

haaaaaaaa!!!! the karate picture is priceless!!!!!

it's strange... i am almost too terrified to look upon your fierceness, yet i cannot look away.

*blush* coco

7:20 AM  
Blogger coco said...

oh and pee s.
i'm all about that creep michael vick getting some pay-back, and i think that should involve more than a couple ripped up knees...

i'm just saying.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, you are one tuff dude. Almost as tuff as my Balboa - have you seen the way he destroys leaves?! Whew!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, Joey! You need a gold chain, man!

-- Missy

7:49 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I think that when I'm president I'll put you in charge of the CIA or special ops or something!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Joey,
No worries, Tough is always cooler and attracts more ladies. And i like dogs who know some karate!

Love,
Reina

9:01 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

You look mean and tough....like you would kick some ass !! All you need is a leather jacket and some chaps and a Harley !!
Frasier

9:02 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You look very tough in your pictures!
Kaos

9:43 AM  
Blogger wally said...

A wise dog once told me that cute is for kittens and babies. We are TUFF, HANDSOME DUDES (and looking like Freddie Mercury doesn't mean you're not tuff and handsome). Like me, Sherman, and Tad, you are butching up the internets!

wally.

P.S. Does that ladies mag have any tips on what colors are hot for fall? I do need a new collar.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Um, Joe, I hate to say it, but a shirt on any dog is just not saying "tough" to me. The collar is cool, but the shirt? Gotta go.

Holly

2:47 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

hahahahahahaha! I thought Tanner was the funny one! You are so scary, Joey!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Don't worry Joe. We all know you are one of the toughest, coolest dudes around. But we gotta admit, Tanner seems like a really neat guy.

Ozzie & Rocky

3:45 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey:


Nothing like a dude screaming at you while he's kicking your A$$$$.

We prefer your softer gentler side...

3:45 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

joey, ...v finally ur d tough 1...

ur karate n kungfu moves r impressive....better ask tanner 2 get out of ur way, b4 he gets hurt...

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey! not sure if little kids should see the magazines you're reading. but wait a minute why are you checking out hot hoomans babes??

tanner's raincoat looks like a little girl bonnet

love..
chiyo

9:34 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Joey you never fail to impress! Great karate moves-We should send you in to give Michael Vick an @#$% kickin'

Licks,
Nugget & the boys

10:37 PM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

You are SOOO "DWB Security" material. Im sure you will be working the door at our next event - keepin the riff-raff out :-)
C$

1:16 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

My girl CAN-NOT-STOP-LAUGHING!!!! I'm with Ike and Ruby, though. Your outfit looks like a cross between Freddy Mercury, the Village People, and some pole dancer with a name like Candy. (Maybe you've seen her in one of your babe mags?)

I DO love your photo where you're warning the doofus. That's a quality "family" type photo. (And I'm sure the "family" would be proud of how you are "representing").

I'd have to say that you're inching awfully close to goober status.

Your goober bud,
Stanley

1:23 AM  
Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Joey

You sure show who's in charge with the second last photo. Nobody will try to mess with you!

I like the Karate moves too. It'll come in handy when you see anyone trying to be funny!

Wet licks

Chilli

2:45 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Nobody messes with Joe! You're one tough dude. J x

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - hate to break it to you but that shirt definitely looks more village people than tough guy - you were even doing the YMCA in the last pic!!!

River

5:14 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The shirt is suited.
It is businessman.
Is where does it go, and the place of the woman of the magazine?

from loved ume tyan

6:18 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Joey, you really do look pretty tough, and I like it. But I just can't help myself, Tanner IS sooo cute!! You're cool, he is cute. Ok?
Love Clover xo

7:34 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You are really cool, and handsome too.

Simba xx

8:10 AM  
Blogger Baily said...

can i book some karate lessons too? i would like to surprise the cat!

nose licks
baily

11:57 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Freddie Mercury, LOL! That Ike is so funny ;)

I think you look really tough, Joey, and if I weren't so young, I'd be all over you cuz I like the bad guys, hehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki
P.S. Your karate is cracking me up!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Devon the Great said...

Hiya Joey and Tanner!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to all your friends! WOW you guys have lots of friends! Sorry I didn't get back to y'all sooner. Mom was cleaning all weekend and made us play outside. Mom filled up my pool, so I wouldn't have been able to come in if I wanted to without a bath since I like to dig holes after I swim. Mom always says what a mess I am when I'm wet and dig holes. I don't get it, it's fun. When I finally got my bath, mom was too tired to let me talk to ya. Anyway, it's nice meetin ya, and I hope we can be friends too!
Luv Devon

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home