Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Stay Tuned....

My parents are going to some place called TUCSON tonight for some party and we are NOT going. They are not coming back until TOMORROW and so tonight I am going to look REALLY mad til they leave, then I am going to PARTY with my uncle. Screw them my party will be WAY better.

Joey got the new turtle Cuz

I will catch up on blogs tomorrow, sorry guys!

23 Stains:

Blogger Stanley said...

GO JOE!

Clandestine pawties are always the best. Have a blast with your uncle, man!

Sometimes when our girl is gone, Merv & I invite some friends over & end up trashing the house - my girl hasn't found out yet though (we get a cleaning crew to pick things up before she gets home). Will the Doofus be your cleaning crew?

Your goober bud,
Stanley

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you need to train your parents to NEVER LEAVE the house or go to parties. My girl never does anything, just the way I like it.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

The nerve of your parents to leave the house and party without you, maybe you yoru uncle can go cruising for chicks, hee hee

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

5:29 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe: Hope your parents make it back to town in time for you to come to DWB chat tomorrow. Oh wow, I think it starts at like, 6 am Azrizona time! But it will probably go on for a while. Hope to see you and the Doofus there!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Will parents ever learn...it is no party without the pups!!!! Stoopid hoomans!!!

Enjoy hanging with your uncle!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:50 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Dude, what's wrong with them? You need to bust out some of your karate moves on them, but be sure to wear your Freddie Mercury suit while you do it. But maybe you and your uncle can party like a rock star. And don't forget to order loads of pizzas and throw a flaming couch out the window.

wally.

5:53 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow!! That mad look is good!! I should learn that too. I'm only good at the sad look..

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have perfected that mad look - did it work or did they go out anyway?

I bet your pawty was awesome fun anyway!

River

8:44 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

damn! when i heard you and tanner are alone i thought we could come over and have a pawty of our own and then you mention uncle... :(

wet wet licks

Boo

9:15 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Party!! Sounds like fun. Are you gonna party hard and do lots of stuff to your parent's stuff?? Like chewing and ripping? LOl! Can't wait to see pics of ur party.

Tobest

9:54 PM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Oh dear,
How can your parents leave u at home!
Maybe you can get ur uncle to play some games with you or can chill at home to watch tv.
Love,
Reina

10:45 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

dat pissed look was juz pawfect, Joey! hope u had a blast with your uncle!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey, You gotta let the parents out every now and then or they get weird and grumpy.

Licks,
Nugget

12:01 AM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there Joe, there's no doubt your pawty will rock da house, dooog.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

1:32 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh boohoo! I hope your pawty will be much much better than theirs...Then they will regret for going to that pawty! Hahaha!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:58 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I bet your uncle is lots of fun and you guys will have the best pawty! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:30 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh a secret pawty! Wish I could be there, I love Pawties!

Dont trash the house though!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

7:35 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

What a bunch of jerks! How come you never get to go?
Ike

9:35 AM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

You have a great pawty without them then!

11:54 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I'd rather party with you than bipeds anyway!
Party on, dude!
Play bows,
Zim

12:02 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh I hope your party was fun fun

2:39 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Way to go Joey!

A party will not be fun without you around.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

how was the party? THis is what i'd do....I'd stay up all night tonight and keep mom and dad up. That is what I DO when they leave me and Mr. Whiskers alone!! Boy does that tick them off when I won't go to bed!! Sleep all day play all night......Isn't that a song?
I miss you Tanner!!
Love, Lillie

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home