Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 30, 2007

monday funny

So do you know what makes me almost as happy as hot dogs and farting??? Making fun of Tanner!


And when he makes it THIS easy, why shouldn't I?? Could he look any more special?? I mean, why would you sit like that? I thought he couldn't get any goofier looking...then he did this...


GOODNESS gracious what is wrong with my freak of a brother?! I hope it makes you all happy that you DON'T live with him!!

39 Stains:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Joey... you are the bestest brother!! Tanner Tues. is just around the corner tho, YIkes!!!

Loves,
Tofu

12:46 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I could live with him you know, post him over here to Scotland......he will make my Jeannie smile all the time!

Looking in on your blog is like having a ray of sunshine she says!

love and laughing licks, Marv xxxxx

oooooh and I cannot wait for Tanner Tuesday, Whats Up!!!!!?????

1:00 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Joe...it's so easy to be funny when you have material like that! What a complete and utter Doofus face...it's like he did it on purpose, but you know THAT'S not possible - LOL

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:13 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

*snort* He does look rather more portly than usual in those photos.... Poor Doofus. :-)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Yep. A total freak.
Ike

2:12 PM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Farting (I wrote fartying - a farting party!) is pretty fun, especialy for a big dog like me.

Those are some goofy photos but VERY cute too!

woofs,
Finny

2:14 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey now I sit like that sometimes.

2:23 PM  
Blogger wally said...

HaHAHAHAHA! Hilarious! I'm glad you live with him so that 1) he does not live with ME and 2) you can make fun of him all the time.

wally.

2:56 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey:

Yes, he does kinda look like a DORKEY little brother....

Not good shots of him today ...

3:21 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I sit like that sometimes too! Mom calls it my hussy sit or my very unlady-like sit. It's very relaxing and cooling. You should try it Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:37 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Boy that Tanner is real silly, but he does make us all laugh. WOW, now that I think about it, Thats a HUGE mouth he has?!?!?!?!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

4:35 PM  
Blogger kaui said...

Hey I sit like that too! Mom says it looks weird when I sit like that, whatever her! Go tanner GO!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hmm..what has Tanner been eating? He's looking a bit erm...fuller than usual. LOL!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner sure is special. He's funny in a cute kind of way. :)


~ girl girl

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, You are obviously far more distinguished than your doofus brother, but he needs your guidance. You must make it your mission in life to make him more like you.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

My sister Zoe sits just like that too and yes, it's funny just like Tanner.

We'll check back tomorrow for Tanner Tuesday.

Keep making us laugh...

Love, Seadra

6:47 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey,
You did it again..made me giggle and feel lots better..I'm going away fow a week, and I'm weally going to miss you..I won't even get to see Tanner tuesday, boohoo
Mommi says this twip will cheer all of us up..we'll see
smoochie kisses
Asta

7:33 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
I think you are lucky cos you have Tanner.. he makes mom and I laugh ALL the time!! (and we can do with more laughter around the house..)

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing you have him there to make fun of. then you could stay happy all the time.

i tell you why he's sitting like that. cos there's no space under his big big tummy for him to put his legs, that's why

love..
chiyo

9:26 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joey..he is just smiling really really big cuz he loves being on the blog...he likes that he is getting all the attention and all you get to do is yap. yap yap yap...poor joey...we love you though..sometimes i wonder which one of you is special...go tanner

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ... ho ho ho.. hee hee hee ... oh my sides hurt ... ha ha ha

10:50 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

You don't think Tanner got a hold of Isabella's happy pills do you?

Licks,
Nugget & the boys

12:24 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Joey, you got nothing much to blog if Tanner is not with u.

1:04 AM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

You both can give us dose of happiness anytime! Way to go!

Snuggle,
Precious

1:27 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We think you enjoy being w him.

Love
Boy n Baby

1:36 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wahahaha! He's such a doofus & I don't think he can get any doofier than that...Sooo funny! But honestly, I wouldn't mind living with him after all, I can talk bad about him & bully him like what you're doing to him now. Kekekeke! Mail him to me!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow he really is a doofus!! At least he's good at making the humans laugh!

River

2:46 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I sit like that all the time. It's very comfortable. Guess that makes me a doofus too.

2:53 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The expression of tenner is interesting. :)
...very cool...

from loved ume tyan

5:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Joey...Thanks for the welcoming! I like you blog...Your brother is funny. Is he fun to play with? I keep telling my mom I want a brother to play with...

Later!
Hercules

5:32 AM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Are you sure he didn't get into the liquor cabinet? He kind of looks hung over! Hah.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie & Peaches

9:42 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Tanner is so funny! He is a clown!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Yep, I'm happy that he's all yours! J x

10:03 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I like to make fun of my baby brudder too. He sits just like Tanner. What goofs! Love, Martha

10:23 AM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

What a smile! How could that not make you smile?

10:40 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

You still sound surprised when you catch Tanner in the midst of his doofusness! He is what he is, man! Revel in your brother's doofusness! He makes you look so normal by comparison.

I do like that second photo, though. He's killin' me!

Goob love,
Stanley

10:47 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

He does have a great smile. Unlike my new "brother" who is kind of stinky.

Deefor

4:23 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

Oh gosh! that 2nd picture of him is soooooooooo funny!
The two of you make a happening couple. Mummy never fail to laugh when she looks at pictures from your blog!

Love,
Reina

4:54 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Look at that smile !!!!
Frasier

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home