Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 26, 2007

HERE WE GO, STEELERS!

So tonight on TV we get to watch the Steelers play preseason football against the Filthadelphia Eagles (sorry wally) and we are so excited.


Earlier Tanner was like I am soooo bored. We have nothing to do in this house. (note from Mom, the 300 toys behind him obviously mean nothing)

But then Mom said our Steelers were going to be on!!


I got my Awesome jersey on and got ready!


Tanner got his special blanket out from Aunt Patty and I tried to rest before the game, but of course he comes running right up to bug me.


Um, Mom...is he touching me??


ARGH yes he is. sheesh, please go to your TV and cheer for MY STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

33 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Good Luck Guys. We have people coming for dinner, and I want to be sure I get the stuff that drops!
Otherwise I would watch and cheer!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We're watchin'. So far, so good!

Ozzie & Rocky

5:47 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I hope Steelers win. That way you will have a better week!
Have a good night
Lorenza

5:51 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, good luck for your steelers! see, i know nuts about your "football" but i think i'm getting it now.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:21 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey guys! You both look adorable in your football attire! I know nothing about football..but RAH RAH RAH!~
Love & Licks,
Randi

6:37 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys!

Have fun watching the game! GO Steelers GO!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Joey, perhaps you should smile more when facing the camera. I am sure you will look much more handsome-r than you already are now if you SMILE... Cheer up dude!

Luv,
Snowball

6:58 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

HEY JOE!!!!


ARROOOOOOOOO GO STEELERS!!!




PEE.ss
about the tanner NO touchy problem, at least you have someone by your side rootin for your steelers

peace out
puff

6:59 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, have you seen all the entries for the song contest????
Ike

7:01 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

seems like u both r really hardcore fans

so how's d score?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

Hope you guys have fun watching the game. The girl flipped to that channel and saw your Steelers are in the lead right now. Good luck to them. Make sure to celebrate if they win.

7:28 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, you two look like true Steelers fans! I'm sure your mom and dad are very proud of you for supporting the team :)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

My mom likes to watch the Vikings. Must have something to do with her being from Minnesota. She is going to see a Cheifs game in December with a friend of hers. She is very excited.

Holly

8:28 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

We could cheer for you guys - for now, except on Dec 9th, then that's right out! HaRooo!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh Joey
I wead this too late to watch and cheew..I suwe hope your team won,If they knew you were suppowters I bet they'd twy extwa hard..you look like the best fans ever
smoochie kisses
pee ess. evewything does taste better in bed,and we eat thewe a lot, heheh
XOXOXO
Asta

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope the steelers won and you got to have some of that margarita thingy your dad's got a whole tub of!

i haven't been allowed to chew on those pizzle things ever since the hooman found out what it was. i said, come on, you're a woman, why do you care?

love..
chiyo

9:26 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

You guys look ready to rumble in your football outfits. Daddy's 49ers played the other day, but I don't have a football outfit. Mommy is waiting for Daddy to buy one for me (I'm not holding my breath).

Poppy

9:52 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

No way is 300 toys enough. I think you dogs need a million toys. Hee. have fun watching the game. :)

~ Girl girl

10:09 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

hi Joey,
i juz have to say this... u looked pawsitively manly in the jersey!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
For your sake, I hope the Steelers win!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Who are Steelers? Heeheehee...Sorry, know nothing about them. By the way, that doofus sure has got double chin. Kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:10 AM  
Blogger wally said...

The Eagles pooped! Good thing I fell asleep before it was over. Yeesh. Fortunately, my game-time snacking is not continent on my team winning. Mmmm...pizza.

wally.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Your 'pissed' look is just so cool.

Love
Boy n Baby

4:22 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joey, We watched the game too. Dad freaked when Ben threw that interception. I can tell it's going to be very hard to be an Eagles fan in this house. (I am from Philly, ya know.) Do you guys need Terrible Towels or anything? Let us know! How did Western Boys like you become Stiller fans?? Lakie kisses, Lacie

Spec. Teams needs a little work.
"Here We Go!!"

5:44 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Woot Woot!! Way to cheer on the Black & Gold.

Stoopid Eagles. They stink!

Sherman

6:32 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Love the one-eyed evil look you gave your mom when Tanner sat down next to you!

No matter what the Steelers do this season, you are stylin' in your jersey!

Goob love,
Stanley

7:27 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well, we don't really understand the sport you follow but hope it went well for your team!

Tanner looks bigger than you Joe in those last pictures!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

8:12 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

So many toys and y ou are still bored!!!!

You are high maintainence!

Love,
Reina

8:58 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

We tried watching, but everytime we started watching, the were losing so we checked in once in awhile and then when we found out they won Dad was very happy. Hopefully they'll keep winning!
Kaos

9:40 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Good luck with your team. My daddy likes the JETS, I think he's the only one, hee hee

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

2:27 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Again...your mom is great on her feet to capture those expressions !Priceless!!
frasier

7:55 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Go Steelers! Since I live in Pennsylvania, I root for Pennsylvania teams. The Eagles are a PA team, too. But, I was born in New York and I love the NY & SWB Yankees. I also like the Jets and Seventy-Sixers. Go Penn State.

I think I'm confused. What am I talking about? I forgot.

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home