Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Tanner-versary!!

Two years ago today life as I knew it came to an abrupt halt. I went to my great gram's house and there was this little dog there and BOY was he fun to hump. I humped him and humped him and humped him. Then it was time to go home, and this little humpy dog was in MY truck. Then he was in MY house. I continued to hump him and then Mom said, Joey...STOP! Then it was bed time and this little dog was in MY bed. This is how it has been everyday for the last two years. I don't know what I did to deserve such torment but I am dealing with it as best I can.

Mom said for Tanner's Anniversary he gets a new toy.


Its a chipmunk!


and it is kind of creeping me out...


Tanner told the chipmunk he was about to murder his squeaker...


And then he did just that!


Mom said for me to quit pouting because I was going to get something to help celebrate too!


Oh YUM! WE LOVE THIS STUFF! Mom said it is a holiday so we got some holiday stew with DEER in it!!!! I wonder if that deer from Wally and Ethel's park is in here?!


Doesn't that look AMAZING, Mom didn't forget our supplement either. (mine is the one on the left, I get more food because I am nice and thin -too thin really- and Tanner is um, well, he has like 3 chins as you can see in my last post)


Mom also brought THIS home from work today because she said they had a party there and nobody ate the fruit. Those computer dork types must not know how DELICIOUS fruit is, they could have at least picked out all the Wallymelon!!


oh, and don't worry, I got to try out the new toy too!

40 Stains:

Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh my DOG! I always wanted to try those Merrick's wet food cos I had eaten the dry version (Puppy Kibbles) when I was a kid. Anyhoo, it sure looks yummlicious!
That green squrriel kinda freaks me out! Yikes.
Happy Tanner-versary!! :)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Yum, yum, yum...Deers as SO yummy!! I'm not so sure about the fruit...is it covered in meat?

Sorry about the Tannerversary...Just think how I feel. The Lolaversary is on Xmas EVE!!

Sherman

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Happy two you anniversary Tanner! Joe should feel lucky to have such a sweet brother...He would miss you if you weren't there. We've never tried the canned Merrick dinner, but we sure enjoy the dry Turducken and Cowboy Cookout. Mom mixes it in with our cooked diet.
Have a good night guys!

Ozzie & Rocky

5:53 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Tanner-versary!!! Yay!!! I didn't know....I'm sorry. I need to mark that on my calender!!! That chipmunk IS kinda creepy tho'

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Tanner Anniversary!
Joe, I know that 2 years ago this day your life changed forever!!
Your food looks delicious!! Can you talk with my mom about my everyday dry kibble??
Have a good night
Lorenza

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Tanner's Gotcha Day is pretty close to mine! I'm celebrating on Saturday!

But, my gosh! That chipmunk is disturbing!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... At least you got to hump him. I'm not even allowed to do that.

And you DID get some good food out of the deal!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy adoption anniversary Doofus!
Ike

6:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Tanner-versary!! We are so glad that Tanner came into your life, even if you aren't always happy about it.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:01 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That chipmunk is a yummy green color..did it taste good while you were chewing it up??

Happy Anniversary to Tanner!! I hope he has many more happy years with you (sorry Joey for saying that!)

T-man

7:12 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

hey MR.stains!!!!!


HAPPY TANNER-VERSARY!!!

a green squeaky chipmunk?!?


quick run and hide you know something is wrong whenever you see a chipmunk thats green!!!!


yum you even got a special treat for dinner!!


PEE.ss
today i was at the store and i saw a special prezzie that i got for you !?! but my mum needs to know your adress so you can email me or tell me on my blog if you want!

peace out
puff

7:21 PM  
Blogger kaui said...

happy tannerversary! I bet you guys had a blast! did you end up destroying that chipmunks squeaker?? i dunnoooo tannerrrr, it looks pretty toughhhh! lol, maybe joey can do it for ya. that dinner looks yummyy!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Happy Tannervewsawy!!to both of you...I think you're doing weally well coping with your ciwcumstance Joey, hehehe
That is a stwange scawy toy..is it still alive????
I've never seen that food,but it suwe looks good, and yummy wallymelon too..not bad guys
congwatulations
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:27 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

wow. That fook looks good, but that fruit tray looks fraboujous! Yummy stuff. hope you got some.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Happy Tannerversary, Tanner! Joey, he can't be all bad now can he?
Whoofs, double Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 2nd anniversary you guys!! are you still humping him as much?

i hope you got at least half the tray of fruits. too bad there are no banananannananas in there

love..
chiyo

9:14 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Happy Tanner-versary !!!

Have you destroy the chipmunk?? have you??

GOsh, those dumb dumb dont want those fruit??? They are rally dumb dumb.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, that chipmunk looks weird. Is it chewy? Oh wow! Your meals look great & tasty! I wish my meals were like that too...Oh yeas, that Tanner has got double chin. Kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:02 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Happy Tanner-versary to Tanner!!
Joey, you must be so lucky to have a brother to play with (and hump).. and who makes everyone laugh all the time!
Boy, the deer looks yummy... is that where Bambi went to?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
A bitter sweet happy Tanner-versary. Funny Arrow is the humper but only on certain dogs. I'm not his type. That is a freaky looking toy and a good looking dinner.

Deefor

11:14 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you humped Tanner last time???
Happy Tannerversary to both of you. Your food and fruits looks great. :)

~ Girl girl

12:44 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

The food looks yummy. Did the chipmunk survive?

Simba x

1:57 AM  
Blogger fee said...

happy tanniversary! does tanner still get humped every day?

loves,
fee

4:08 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Happy Tanner-versary!!! To you too, Joey. Hey, any excuse for a bit of venison.

That chipmunk looks like it is made out of old lime jello.

xo
SB

p.s. I get Missing Link too! It makes my poops firm.

4:37 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Congratulations on the anniversary of tenner. :)
As for the toy of tenner, it thinks how it does, it bites, and it is not eaten.

from loved ume tyan

5:50 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Joe - that chipmunk was creeping me out too. Good thing it is Tanner's. On your anniversary, you will probably get something cooler and less creepy.
Love Clover xo

6:23 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

I forgot! Happy Tannerversary to you and Tanner!! (xoxo to Tanner)

Love Clover xo

6:25 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Happy Tanner-versary!!!

The toy looks like fun and the food and fruits are yummy.

Luv,
Snowball

6:31 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Daddy once said he was going to get me a deer leg to play with till mommy yelled and screamed at him and said Rabies and grossies and all those bad words!!
Your food looks so yum !
frasier

7:57 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

That squirrel looks kind of like a frog with it's green coloring.

The stew looks awesome! I get the Missing Link Plus too!

I'm glad you got to play with the green monster too!

Holly

8:09 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Happy Tannerversary!! Nice chipmunk!!And oh that wallymelon!I am begining to think that we have the same relationship as you guys!!! Now on a very serious note...Will you let us still come over even though we are RED SOX fans???(Watch tonite!!) Love A+A

8:27 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Joey!

Sorry for you about that Tannerversary! At least you got some good eats out of it.

On the other paw, what would you have to complain about if not for Tanner? He gives you fodder for so many of your rants. You could do stand up on his crap alone!

I'm hurting for ya, man! For now I'm the only dog and LOVIN' IT! I hear rumblings that this will, sadly, not always be the case.

Goober love,
Stanley

8:36 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy Tanner-versary!

oh Dog, when I first looked quickly at your post, I thought Tanner had turned green and bulbous, but it was the freaky, freaky, toy!

phew! What a relief. Tanner in all his beauteous-ness, and Joe in all his slim, handsomeness, lovely jubbley!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

ps your food looked amazing!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I only get the Merrick kibble - I wish I was at your house so I could have the good stuff! Happy Tanner-versary! Love, Martha

9:11 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Happy Tanner-versary!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO! Is it on the DWB calendar?

Whoa that's a lot of fruit! I would love to dive right in and roll around.


Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

2:19 PM  
Blogger wally said...

WOOOO! Happy Tannerversary. Joe--it's nice of you to write a post for your Doofus even though you don't like him. But it's good to have brothers and sisters because when they have burpdays you get snackables, too.

wally.

ps. We eat the missing link!
pps. And also I think I would like to crawl into the container of fruitables and eat my way out. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Yummy that Merrick food looks delicious. We gots to go tell our mom.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Wow, Joey.

Happy Anniversary to the both of you! What a nice party. Everything looks so good.

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

6:07 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

Happy Tannerversary. Just think about how quiet (and boring) your life would be if he wasn't around.

That chipmunk does look a bit scary.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

HAPPY TANNERVERSARY!!!!


I hope that you will not be as doofu as you are now and your bro Joey will be kinder to you!

Love,
Reina

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home