Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Tanner is the doofus

I tried to find pictures of Tanner smiling, but he really has too much FACE to have a nice smile.

There was this...
sometimes, my face gets stuck!
What is he DOING? This is his, 'I am a Doofus' smile.

I got an easter ball, yay!
I guess this is kind of a smile? This must be his, 'I am trying to be as handsome as Joey' smile.

BLAST!!!!!!!
This is his, 'I am wearing a raincoat and I think I just crapped myself' smile.

smile!
Here is his, 'my face is always dirty and I am a mess' smile.

no cone
This would be the, 'I just had surgery and I am on drugs' smile.

so hot
This is HIS 'cruisin' smile. I think mine is better!

ha ha, I got the Cuz
Finally this is his, 'I love Cuz' smile. (again, mine is better!!!!!)

Ok I hope you enjoyed this look into the smiling face of a Doofus. Tomorrow you must endure Doofus day!

37 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner has a nice smile...except he doesn't look happy at all in his raincoat...and it looks kinda girly too!

Lots of Licks,Ruby

11:09 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ah Joey you made us crack up laughing at the Doofus' smiles!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

1:03 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Personally, I like the raincoat smile!

Ooops I crapped my pants!

Sherman

1:09 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my mom says she loves the doofus to though not as much as you.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Doofus smiles = funny.
Joey smiles = handsome and dignified.
Ike

1:46 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yep, doofus, doofus, doofus, doofus, doofus!

Love you really Tanner!

Licks
Oscar x

1:55 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I think your smiles are spectacular, Tanner. Much better than mine - I never, EVER smile with my teethies.

2:39 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I think Tanner looks CUTE!
Love,
Amber

2:46 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Come on Joey, give the kid a bweak,,he's pwetty cute you know..but I like your waincoat caption, hehehh, you're a card
smoochie kisses
Asta

3:12 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Doofus has some great smiles and some not so great smiles...but you can't beat the captions. Thanks Joey. We particularly like the raincoat one too

3:28 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Tanner has some very expressive smiles! You guys are just too funny for words!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:06 PM  
Blogger wally said...

His drugged up smile is pretty nice.

wally.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Tanner is soooo funny!!
I like the "Crap myself" & "on Drugs" Smile the MOST!!!
YOu two are so so cute!

Love,
Reina

5:25 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Doofus has a lot of smiles does' nt he !
Frasier

5:26 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We think Doofus has great smiles thou nothing like yours.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:31 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Joey, you always brighten up my day....I think you have a better smile but mommy like Tanner's smile..

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oh Joe, You paws down are the better grinner than Tanner. I eagerly await .... I mean dread .... Doofus day tomorrow.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Those are pretty funny! The raincoat photo is hilarious!! Your humans are so mean to do that to you two!

Holly

8:00 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

LOL !! Love the Doofus smiles!! Especially the 'Oops crapped myself in the raincoat smile" and the 'I'm on drugs smile"

WoOfs, Casper

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wouldn't smile if i had crapped my pants. hehe. i like the cruising smile, he looks just as handsome as you in that one. don't throw up

love..
chiyo

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both have nice smiles!

9:58 PM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Sista lurves to see Tanner's wide grinz! They make her smile along! Of coz *ahem* joe, you do have a nicer way of smiling.

Snuggle,
Precious

12:01 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh his pictures have surely cheered us up here in Bonnie Scotland! They were sooooooo funny, my Jeannie is very tired 'cos of all the catering she has been doin for the visitors!

love and licks, and thanks for cheering her up!

Your friend Marvin xxxxx

1:04 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Both smiles are great, maybe yours are little bit more macho.

Simba xx

1:21 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think Tanner looks kinda cute when he trys to smile as handsome as you Joey

~ girl girl

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL - your captions are hilarious Joey!!! Poor Doofus though - he must put up with a lot!!

River

4:50 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Actually both of you do smile really nice. It's that suave I know I'm so good looking type of smile. :P

5:44 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

the raincoat pic is the funniest, mommy almost fell off the chair because she was laughing so hard.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

6:34 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The smile seeing of tanner has even sexy.
And, the raincoat of joey is loved. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:43 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

This is his, 'I am wearing a raincoat and I think I just crapped myself' smile.

OMG, I just busted a nut. That was too damned funny!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Ya gotta admit, his "I'm on drugs" smile is priceless!



Murph

8:10 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

What a great smile Tanner!! You are cuter all the time!!!

Smoooooches!!!
--Winnie :-)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ahahaha!!! The doofus is sooo funny!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:25 AM  
Blogger coco said...

the raincoat is the bestest picture ever!!! all the smiles are boweautiful! you guys are the funnest!!!

hahaha coco

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh Joey, it's so hard for you to admit it but the doofus does have a great smile.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

10:26 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

Tanner's "I love my cuz" smile is a little creepy... like he's plotting to take over the world or something.

Tell him to ditch the raincoat. He looks like Little Red Boston Hood.

Goob love,
Stanley

7:12 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I like the raincoat one!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home