Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, July 08, 2007

shhhh

Sometimes I just get the urge to chew on a toy. Usually, I just like to take toys and run around with them and make Tanner mad by flaunting them in front of him. But from time to time I do like to sit and chew on a toy while also licking my paws. Today I managed to get some time with the corn shank, this is usually RIGHT beside the Doofus so I got pretty lucky.


I have to keep an eye out because the Doofus can't be far away. (notice the nice wet spot on the bed from me licking my paws!)


I try the shank end and it tasted way too much like the stupid doofus.


So I flipped it to the corn end and it was divine.


Yum, what a good way to spend my Sunday afternoon. Suddenly I heard the Doof yelling from the kitchen to see if I knew where his corn was...


I DUNNO TANNER?! HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!

Dang, it was fun while it lasted!

39 Stains:

Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

Love the wet spot!
Love the buggy eyes!
Love the huge paws! (Did your paws suddenly grow to gargantuan proportions, man?)

I'm glad you got a few moments of doofus-free bliss with the corncob! Maybe you could scope out a nice spot where the doofus can't find you for when you need a little ME time.

Your goober bud,
Stanley

6:21 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey: I like to bury things in muzzer's bed. My favorite spot is all the way to the bottom on her side! Maybe Doof wouldn't find things there.

6:32 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey - I love the look of your eyes in the last pic!

You should stand up to that Doofus and let him know who's boss. He should be asking you permission to chew on the toys :)

T-man

6:33 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
What if your Mom gets both of you two of the same toy? Will Doofus still want to get yours even though it's essentially the same toy? *curious*

6:43 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My Mom went to Petco and was looking for the corn thingie - but they said they discontinued it or stopped carrying it or something. Darn.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:47 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh... That corn looks fun. Great you got some time with it. Did Tanner found out you tried the corn?

~ girl girl

6:57 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

GREAT pictures we loved seeing you with your corn thing Joey - the only thing better would have been actual corn on the cob!!

I got on my mom's bed - dad was away tonight. We had fun but when she niced all the black hair on the sheets the fun was over!!BOOOOO.

Anyhow - stay cool. my AZ grandparents say it's very hot out there!!

Love ya - Dory

7:05 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

We love that last picture of you Joey. It is so you!!

We've had our corn cob for about 3 weeks now and it quickly became one of our favorites. Mom got the idea to get us one from you.

Thanks!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:21 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Good job stealing it away from him Joey!!

Holly

7:31 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Go Joey!!! I'll sometimes take a toy from Madie, you know, just to prove I can rip it up if I want to. I like to lick my paws too especially in the mornings but Mom gets mad at me and tells me to stop!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China

7:52 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, you are so sneaky. Sometimes I steal the feather toy from Duncan. I know what you're thinking, but it's fun.
Ike

7:54 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

WAHAHAH.. so did you manage to hide it from Tanner?? I loved all those photos.. hahah...

8:15 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Hahahahahahahaha!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe i love the post you did on the words that led people to your site.

omg In-n-Out. HM loved it too when she was in san diego. but the most she ever got up to was triple triple. she couldn't fit her mouth around it already. but omg i wouldn't mind like a seven-seven or something. or just animal style without the buns. omg i am getting sooo hungry right now i am going off to bite my foot.

love..
chiyo

9:14 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

OMD Joey, that cwazed look in your eyes...what is in that cown????is it catching???you'd better be caweful, Tanner might have sabotaged it..
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Boy Joe...you look like you have a very guilty look on your face. But good for you...having some alone time and some corncob time!! Yay!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:44 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

keke.. luv the pix, Joey!
mabbe u shld hv hidden the corn somewhere...

10:57 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Did Tanner found out that you took his corn.

Love that last picture of you.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:13 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wah joey, better quick quick hide it under the blanket.

wet wet licks

Boo

2:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

My favorite picture is the last one! Too funny! You're caught Buddy! hehehehe
We love our corn cob too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:33 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hehehehe, busted! That last photo is a classic!

Licks
Oscar x

2:56 AM  
Blogger Boo Boo said...

You look so shocked in the last pic :)

5:27 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Corn was perfectly eaten. Exactly, I feel the goodness of manners of tanner. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:55 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Those pictures were so funny!
Frasier

7:14 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

You make the best faces Joey! Next time you have to chew that corncob where he can't find you!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

7:20 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Well since your the oldest you should be able to play with whatever toy you want whenever you want. Those were some good pictures of you.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Run Joey and hide the corncob from the Doofus!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

ha ha! You look totally insane in that last picture! Love it!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe my man, you need your OWN hiding spot, like Doofus has.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Whoa - you look like Fig does before she starts chasing me around the house and barking at me!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Who knew a corncob would be so desirable, but my, oh my, I can see how much you enjoyed your time with it!

Murph

11:45 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Hey- if Doofus loves corn- take him out in a corn field and lose him- hee hee!

I've done posts on the search terms used to find my blog and some of them are soooo nasty! Lots of searches done on poop and panties- sick, sick humans!
Big Wags,
Isabella

11:46 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

Now you're gonna poop out corn all day long!!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Good job! Sometimes I steal my sissy's ball. I don't even want to play. I just don't want her to. That's what big brothers are for--BEING IN CHARGE.

wally.

1:56 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wowzers! Gotta keep your eyes peeled for the Tan-man!
Do you guys ever fight over toys?
Play bows,
Zim

3:14 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm surprised Joe. Are you losing your paw hold over there. That Tanner should be doing whatever you tell him to, and if you want to chew on his corn shank, he should have to sit there and watch you do that. Whose the boss over there after all? You're letting him get away with way too much.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

So did he find you, Joe? Yesenia, my hooman sister, probably feels the same way you do cuz she has a little sister and they are SOOOO annoying!

PK
Suki

4:49 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! Look at your face in the last pic! You look like the doofus.... hehehe! The corn cob must be tasty huh???

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:49 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Man Joey! What a great expression when Tanner shouted for his corn shank. You look like you made a big wet spot on the bed from the opposite end of your body!
Comet

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home