Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, July 06, 2007

ode to In n' Out

Some of you asked about In n' Out Burger and I just have to tell you about it. First of all, all the burgers are fresh, not frozen and all the other ingredients are good and fresh also. But who cares about that, take a look at THIS:



See some of those burgers have like 3 patties on them? WELL you can order AS MANY PATTIES AS YOU WANT and get like gigantic burgers like THIS:

200110
Now I don't know who that guy is but look how HAPPY he is, I would be too if I were him! I sure hope you all get to taste In n' Out Burger someday.

Oh and here is a picture of me thinking about that giant burger:

joey

48 Stains:

Blogger Balboa said...

that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, those burgers are like a dream come true.

Maybe if I wish real hard, I might get a burger with 20 patties too!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

8:05 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wooooooooo, burgers!!!!!!!!
I was named after Dave Thomas of Wendy's restaurants. Don't you think that should mean I get a burger whenever I want one?
Luv,
Dave

8:20 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey -

What a wonderful pic ....

I had to have LeLe nip me....I thought I was DREAMING HUGE !!!

You look so cute ....

8:47 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Wow... Those burgers looks delicious. How I wish that we have then in Singapore.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Is that a REAL picture?!?! I can't believe it! That MUST be what it's like over the Rainbow Bridge....

10:29 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey,
Those burgers look dangerously delicious. Just be careful you don't overdo it and hurt your tummy. Tell your mom you'll need to practice eating to strengthen your stomach then maybe you can have burgers everyday!
T-man

10:36 AM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Delicious looking juicy meat patties! That is the biggest burger I've ever seen. Yummy.

Snuggle,
Precious

10:53 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...that is amazing Joe! I think I'm going to dream about one too and see if I get it!

Sweet Dreams! Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:57 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey,
That buwger is bigger than your head, OMG, you gotta pwactice opening your mouf weally wide, but I know if anyone can you can do it
smoochie kisses(and dwools)
Asta

11:05 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

wow! nothing like burger dreamin' eh Joey!

oooooh I am drooling at the picture.....mmmmmmmm!

love and slurpy licks, Marvin xxxxx

12:09 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Man, those In n' Out burgers look heavenly! I doubt I'll ever get to eat one, boo hoo hoo.

Have a great weekend!

Licks
Oscar x

12:42 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

man those look good. My mom says when we go home to oregon we are going to go to http://www.burgerville.com/ and I am going to get to eat a burger from there

1:27 PM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

I . . . am . . . soooo . . . hungry.

The FleasGang

1:34 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Joey,
You are so evil to wave those yummy looking burgers in front of our noses and not share! So did you get a triple decker?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:02 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That was awesome,it will be the stuff my dreams are made of !Mommy said that between Simbas post and yours she was starving!!!
Frasier

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom and I are soooo jealous!

3:25 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I don't know who Patty is but I guess if you say her name a lot she makes you one heck of a burger. I'd like one!

wally.

3:40 PM  
Blogger wally said...

P.S. Don't melt in the heat! Seek Frosty Paws!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Ike's mom here - that was just cruel Joe. We don't have In and Out Burger but my bro lives in Ca and I enjoy it whenever I visit. That pic just makes me want to die.
Emily

4:20 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I don't even know what to say. I'm completely stunned by that massive stack of meat.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

WHERE'S THE BEEF!!!

We think you found it.....

Love, Seadra and Zoe

6:14 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

My mom says now she is hungry for In n' out. We have one down the road a ways, but they also go to Zipps and get a similar looking burgers, i dunno if they let you order so many stacked up though.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Holy CRAP that's an insane number of patties! Ummmmmm....ummmmmmmm....

7:06 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

My dad just reminded me that we didn't answer your moving questions. We aren't moving very far, just a little north of where we are now to McDowell Mnt Ranch. It's a smaller house but no hot upstairs will be good! Hopefully the kitties won't freak as they hang upstairs a lot.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow! The most patties at Steak n Shake are three. I gotta chech this In n Out out!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I am hungry, you are torturing me.

However, I'd leave those onions off or else you will be sorry you ever rode in the car with ernest.

smooches,

ernest

8:29 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, can any hooman mouth be that big?? hehehe. yeah, i'm sure you'll like some of the patties for yourself.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:32 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

The burgers look great! Did you get a bite at them?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

That burger is a dream come true. Hold on Joey, I'm booking a plane ticket and coming to visit you! You gotta hook me up with one of them burgers...

9:16 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Joey,
I had never never seen such a BIG burger in my life. How did that guy manage to take a bite out of his super big burger??
I read what Tad said about that must be what it's like over the rainbow bridge. I think if we did finish up all those burgers, we might be going to the rainbow bridge anytime after that. LOL!

9:28 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i cant type...i am to busy drooooooooooooooooooooooooooling

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Someday, God willing, I will eat one with 800 patties. For dessert.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

OM Dog!!!! We're drooling all over the place. Moooom. Get the mop! At least a bib. Wonder if we have In N Out Burgers around us. We've never heard of them before.
Eddie & Peaches

9:54 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

OMG!!! Those look so tasty! I think I could eat them ALL!!

Holly

10:50 PM  
Blogger v said...

My stomach hurts after looking at that burger. I've never had In & Out yet but I have developed a taste for Jack in the Box! THAT'S GOOD EATIN'!!!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

My girl used to live in CA years and years ago, and has told me of this In N Out Burger of which you speak. Until now I thought she was just being cruel (as the hoomans can be sometimes). Now I know it's true, and I have new purpose in life!!

Goob love,
Stanley

12:44 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

OH MY!!!!!!

Please burgers, Please come to Singapore!
They look soooooooooo delicious.. YUMMY!

Love,
Reina

3:29 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Was a big hamburger able to eat joey?
It is a dream hamburger. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:10 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Holly COW! Look at those burgers!!! They're SO fat & Juicy & not to mention, very fattening! I'm not very sure if I can really eat them all or not but maybe I need to fast for ten days 1st then maybe it's possible... I've never seen such burgers here in Malaysia. Did you guys get any?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:30 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Burgers!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

oh my dog, those burgers look SO FRICKIN PAWESOME I can't stand it!!!

Srsly, they are, like, the bestest burgers ever. I hope they have them in Oregon.

Puggy kisses
Suki

12:45 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I've always heard about those burgers, but have never seen or tasted them. They look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tasty! You are sooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!!!!! YUMMMY!!!

Smooooches!!
--Winnie :-)

3:26 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

When I'm President, there will be a In n' Out burger in every bowl!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Couch to CrossFit said...

It's been four years since I lived in California and I STILL crave In-and-Out burgers. The Animal is my favorite. And those fries and the little car trays! Oh my.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

OMG! I want one!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is cute_bunny from lj, and I just wanted to say that for future reference, if you google "guy eating giant hamburger" you get the Joe Stains blog! :D

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on joestains.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research points that nearly 80% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home