Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

2 2 2 2 2 2 2 tooouesday for TANNER

Today is THE day THE one day of THE Tanner and today I am going to answer one question that the dogs on here ask sometimes. They say How much clothes do you TWO guys have?! LIKE OMG A LOT is the answer because MOm says we need a lot of clothes even though it is 200 zillion degrees here most of the year. But MOM gived me BERRIES in my dinner and I LOVE berries that are sooo sweet like LILLIE MY WIFE not spicy hot like that mexican (CUTIE) Princess of Sparkle!

OK SO I said to MOM let us show some outfits and I will do A STORy for each one OK? lEts have an outfit!


This one is called TANNER IN THAT PRISON POUND!! I was the scarederst and I was in that POUND (there are NOT couches in the pound so make the story in your head like it was watching a TV which joe says is using your imaginarium) and waiting for someone to say WHAATSSSSSSSSSUPPPPPPPPP its ok lets go home.


And I said NOOOOOOO I don't want to be in this pound I want to be in a house with nice peoples!!


Then the Aunt PATTY came and said I KNOW a BOston named JOESTAINS and he would LOVE to have a brother do you want to Come to MY house until we can go to ARIZONA and I was like OMG WHAAAAAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY?! OH YEAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasnt that good ACtering in those photos? I could be on that TV!

SO now that you all feel so BAD for how the scarderest dog went to jail I want to show you this outfit!

This is outfit says LOVE ME because I want everyone to LOVE me and NOT like a husband or mister tress just like A FRIEND to love me ok?


But if this wink says to some girl dogs WHATSSSUUPPPPPPPP hot stuff, that does NOT mean I will have more girlfriends!! OK!?

37 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Dear Tanner: You look great in those stripes. We are sorry you were scared, and Teka says, Awwwww, poor Tanner.

6:25 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, I was so convinced by your acting that I thought you were actually at that shelter again. Whew, I'm glad you're out and safe with Joey.

You were lucky to have a cool prison outfit. I didn't get to wear any clothes at the shelter.

T-man

6:51 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey Tanner...we're nominating you for Best Actor in a Drama for your starring role in "Corn-shank Redemption".

Excellent Acting dude.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner...The only time I have ever seen you scared is when I first saw you "in dog jail". You were shaking like a leaf...

Believe it or not...the human prisoners in Ashtabula County, Ohio really wear those black and white striped suits. We have a "jail" dog named Socks. Sometimes she sleeps on the Sheriff's couch. Other times...she is out in the courthouse parking lot walking around barking at everyone, or playing with one of the inmates. Security is a bit loose in a small rural community, I guess.

Have you considered a job as a "jail" dog? Maybe you could afford more outfits, or treats...Or maybe you could support your mom and dad, so they could quit their jobs. Aunt Patty

7:12 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner...you could be a supermodel and an actor all in one!!! So glad you are not scared anymore...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:14 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Man you are very talented. A good actor and story teller plus model.

7:24 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Wow, Tanner! You are really good at actering! I was a little nervous for you for a moment!
We think you look good in everything you wear! Doggie clothes aren't made to fit my size very well, so I never get to wear those cool outfits you guys get!!

Smoooooches!!
--Winnie :-)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That was a great jail story, Tanner!
Ike

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - how come you didn't sing like they did in that movie that I can't remember the name of ... they broke out of jail in the 30's or sometime and were, like rednecks, or something. Oh Brother, I can't remember.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

my owner actually wan 2 buy me a shirt written 'i'm a virgin'..

i know i am one, but there's no need 2 advertise.....hmm...

8:46 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You look great in those two.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:58 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner,
Oh my dog I didn't know you were an x-con, you poor pup,I bet when they wealized they had the wong guy , they let you out an pologized wight?
If that wasn't weal, you desewve an academy award..and what's up with a cap on the numbew of giwlfwiends?????
well stay cool, and stop winking at us if you don't want us to looourve you
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:07 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

The mystery is finally solved. We've been wondering why Tanner is obsessed with making the corn shank. Now we know. He learned it in prison!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Oh Tanner, that prison suit must be so embarrassing for you! How about if I send you some of my fur so you don't have to wear such silly outfits?! Believe me, I have PLENTY to spare!

Holly

10:08 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i see you are still sharpening your shank....hmm...should joey be very careful....i love your prison stripes...i am just sorry you were in prizon...it makes you very slim...i cant wait to see a new outfit...

11:20 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Great acting. You should win an Ouchsar for that. Have you considered modelling?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, you make the cutest little prisoner Tanner! You are so lucky you got out of that pound, and without needing to threaten anyone with the corn shank either!

Licks
Oscar x

1:05 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Shelters are scary, dude. Did you freak out like Paris Hilton? You're totally smarter than her, though. She doesn't even have a spot on her head to show her brain size so maybe she doesn't have one. Also, she has a wonky eye like you!

I only have a Nebraska jersey and a t-shirt that I got when I had surgery and my shirt said "sassy" on it. Sigh. I'd rather no talk about it.

wally.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Fabulous pics. You are adorable.

tail wags
Scrappy

3:51 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oh my dog, you totally deserve an Oscar or whatever cuz you are the besterest actor EVER!

No more girlfriends, Tanner? Really? I bet after you win that Oscar thing you'll have TONS! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good gravy do I love Tanner Tuesday. Sometimes I think it's the only reason I get out of bed on Wednesday mornings!

5:22 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I screamed the Siberian Death Scream for the month I was in the slammer. I wanted someone to hear me and come get me OUT! I was on my last hours when Mom finally came to see me! whew!
Luv,
Dave

6:06 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Exactly, it is a sworn brother of tanner.
Joey thinks that there is one's period of apprenticeship of the prison. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:16 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Tanner,
You act really well !And model better !!
Frasier

6:47 AM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Your acting's great! Are you going to Hollywood? You might meet Paris Hilton!

Snuggle,
Precious

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lillie is your WIFE now?! We need to see pictures of the ceremony!

And you deserve a cameo on Prison Break!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Tanner, it makes me sad to think about those times when you were locked up.... I'm so glad you found JOEY and your mom and dad!!! God bless Aunt Patty!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

you have such cool clothes dude! You should be the lead in a movie you're so talented!

My mommy says she loves the boston terrier pillows!

9:54 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey woo guys! We're giving both of you an award! Stop by our blog for details! Woo!
Luv,
Dave

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

More fashion show/story time with Tanner!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Dandy Duke said...

OMG you dress up so well! You and Chelsea could model together! What would Lillie think of that?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:19 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner, you'll so cute. ok I'll love you as a nice doggie friend

~ girl girl

6:07 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! You must be put in jail!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:55 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

I like the prison outfit! I should have one! Being here is like prison anyways.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Hey Tanner,
Wow i think u can go for the casting of Prison Break 3!
You look very good!
And is that a cushion with the doofu face in the background? Hee..

Love,
Reina

5:32 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I love your jail story. You should write more stories!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner,

You are such a TEASE, man! How can you dangle such dog candy in front of the ladies & then tell them they can't have you? It's cruel and just plain wrong, guy!

Love your LOVE ME shirt!

Your goober bud,
Stanley

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home