Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 09, 2007

All Star ME!

A lot of you asked about how we find out what google searches find our blog and the answer is simple, Mom uses http://www.statcounter.com/. You just sign up and put some code on the template of your blog and then log in to the stat counter site to check out your info. It is free and easy!

So at my house we LOVE baseball like a LOT. Even my Mom likes to watch baseball and not just because of guys in tight pants. Tonight is the home run derby of the All Star break and I love to watch it! I got into my jersey and I was so excited that I kind of made a Doofus Face :|



I told Tanner to go get his baseball stuff and to NOT put on the red white and blue shirt because it had nothing to do with sports, so instead he came out with this on.


At least this time he has something to do with sports on. I have NO idea where he found that purple and PINK shirt but it is obviously suppposed to be for a GIRL dog. What a doofus.

I was so excited about seeing some great Yankee sluggers but Mom sat me down and said she had some bad news...


Um there are no Yankees in the home run derby?? Are you kidding!!!


I see you in there A-Rod! YOU SISSY! You are probably too busy getting your hair colored or your eyebrows waxed to hit some homers. Hmph, I was MAD.

I decided to cheer for Prince Fielder because he is a big tough guy like me and check out what he has on his bat here...what a guy!!!

37 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally have been cheering for Prince Fielder with you, but I have to go for my hometown man Albert Pujols!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
I don't follow baseball so you got me a little confused there. hehe..but I have to say you look SMASHing in your top. Doofus looks erm...very...different. He just has his own fashion sense huh?

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody pulls off that look quite like the Doofus! Hope you guys had a good time watching the Derby.

Ozzie & Rocky

7:01 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joey...
You look so studly in your baseball jersey...and the doofus, well, he looks like a doofus!!!

Enjoy watching! Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:07 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joe,
Your mom gets the bestest pictures.We are not big baseball fans here at our house but when Nascar is going on you can just forget-a-about-it!!!Well atleast daddy becomes a part of the couch !!
Frasier

7:12 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

that top looks great on you and as usual the doofus looks doofusy. hope your guy wins.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

WooHoHo.. That last pic is so funny!! I love doughnuts!!
You look cool in your shirt!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Of course the doofus looks like a doofus - what else is he supposed to look like? What's your excuse man? That first photo of you makes you look like an uuber doofus!

Sorry about the homerun derby. You're taking it in true Yankee fashion!

Goober love,
Stanley

8:26 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you gotta love a guy with a dozen donuts...i am not a ball fan...but..i am, in fact, a donut fan...and a joey and tanner fan....you guys look lovely in your sports outfits...maybe the two of you should put out your own dogalogue...of all your clothes..

8:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Doofus looks really metro! (or French)
Ike

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that bat is super cool!!! and imagine this: POW!!! he hits the ball with the bat-full-o-donuts and there is donut spray everywhere!!! wheee!

love..
chiyo

9:35 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Mr Prince Fielder sure have a very yummy bat. Tanner looks cute in the purple tee..

~ Girl girl

10:02 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We never watched baseball before but we think you look great in that jersey.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:49 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Wow, I love those donut!!!

We seldom have baseball match here, and dad prefer soccer.

11:11 PM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Yummy doughnuts on a bat?! Wow, that is so cool.

Snuggle,
Precious

11:55 PM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

hey Joe!

where did tanner get that outfit????!!

wowf! do-nuts! I'm now drooling!!!


Wuffs!
Toffee

12:46 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Uuuugggh! I hate hooman sports! But I LIKE those donuts on a stick, mmmmm.. I bet I can eat ALL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:52 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, lok at all those do-nuts, yummmmmmmmmmy!

I don't know much about baseball, we don't really have that game over here.

Licks
Oscar x

1:41 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Remember last year when Ryan Howard hit a MILLION home runs in the derby? That was so cool.

If baseball regularly involved donuts I would watch it more.

wally

2:15 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, i wanna cheer together with you for the guy that has donuts on the bat. i don't care who he is but i love food so i cheer whoever give me food.

wet wet licks

Boo

2:18 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look so cool in your Yankee jersey! Tanner looks okay - he tries so hard!
yummmmmmmmm - DONUTS!!!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:32 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Joey, how handsome you look in your jersey. Best lookin' Yankee I've ever seen!

At least Tanner's got the right team around his next. I don't think the Steel Curtain would approve of the pink, though.

Lola

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ergh baseball - where we live they take over our park which means we have to drive further away to play fetch :( I don't like having to wait for stuff!!

You like super cute in your outfit though and Doofus just looks a little silly!!

4:47 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The doughnut has placed to the bud. Joey is defeated at this, too.
However, I come to want to eat the doughnut, too. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:42 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Our house is baseball nuts too!! Mom used to be a Yankees fan when she lived in NYC; but when she married Dad, who's from St. Louis, she converted to the Cardinals. Then we have our Florida Marlins, real heartbreakers -- win a World Series then get torn apart; win again, get torn apart again.

Tony La Russa is our favorite manager; Jim Leyland is next.

Sadly, though no Cardinals are in tonight's All-Star line-up.

We'll be watching, though.

Jake and Just Harry

5:59 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

OMG, I can't believe you like Prince Fielder, Joey! He is the BEST and he is a Brewer so you know what that means -- every game there are a bunch of sausages running around in a race! Can you imagine how wonderful that would be if you caught one?!?!

Also, that pic is divine. And I love your doofus face expression!

I was so bummed I couldn't watch the Derby last night but my internet was down and I don't get ESPN. :(

6:15 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Who can resist a man with donuts on his bat?

hmmmmm. I almost want to recall that statement because, well, some might misinterpet it, but really, I mean donuts and bats.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We watched that last night too! I was cheering for Alex Rios, but he kinda petered out at the end there....

There weren't any Cubs in there either, so don't feel bad. Although our excuses are a little better (i.e. they suck) than the Yankees (i.e. they want to skank around at strip clubs).

7:13 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

No Yankees????? What is THAT about? I agree with YOU Joey! I would have joined you in rooting for Prince Fielder. Any guy who likes doughnuts THAT much is ok in MY book!!

Smooooches!!
--Winnie :)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Wow, i must say you look really good in the first picture with the doofu face!
Maybe Prince Fielder can swing his bat and theres a homerun of doughnuts for us!
Love,
Reina

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummmmm, donuts!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I think Tanner looks very masculine in that shirt. Almost as manly as me, and that's a distinction difficult to achieve.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

I fall asleep when I watch baseball, but I like the hot dog eating part....you shuwe look fabulous in that yankees shirt, but that outfit of Tanners..tsk,tsk, he has nooo fashion sense, and plus , hello it'snot football season....Joey, if you'd be on a team ,I'd stay awake!
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:42 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey:

You look so handsome in your jersey..

Tanner at least got dressed...might question his fashionista but he's working it...

Would you like to be on the field when hits the ball with that bat....

3:12 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Joey,

You look great in the jersey. I like Tanner's Bandana too.

Luv,
Snowball

6:22 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

OOooooh, are those doughnuts????????? I totally lost my train of thought.
Luv,
Dave

6:04 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Prince Fielder has something in common with Tanner!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home