Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Searching for me!

Mom has been keeping track of the google searches that lead people to my site like Nanook and some other dogs out there have. I thought I would share some of mine because they are just funny. Well, some are funny, some are downright WEIRD.

"Lets play stain the couch"

Well this sounds like a GREAT idea to me, and I have played this game before. I sure hope the dog searching for this learned a few things from my blog.

"Nicknames people named Tanner"


I do not know any people named Tanner, but I know the dog in this photo all too well and I have some great nicknames for him. Of course he is the Doofus or Doofus Face but I also refer to him as, Pest, Mess up, Total Brat, Mommy's little girl, Pain in my A$, most annoying dog ever in the whole entire world can't we please sell him to the circus.

"Can my boston terrier have carrots"

YES YES YES!!! Carrots are very good for boston terriers. Also, if you did not know you can give carrots to boston terriers that are not just YOUR boston terrier. For example you can give carrots to ME. I am accepting carrot donations at all times, feel free to leave some on my door mat and I will send the human out to fetch them. I prefer organic but anything you can sacrifice will be appreciated.

"licking me in wrong places but it feels so good"

For the sake of all of the young readers out there like Suki and Coco I will just assume that this search was simply looking for this photo:

lick

ahem

"Feeling hot all the time"

I know exactly what this is like. It has been unbelievably hot here the last few days, it got as hot as 116 degrees on the F scale and that is TOO DARN HOT. Even the doofus wouldn't go out and further his attempts at melting his brain. But this morning around 8am was not so bad, so he was back at it!



Well I hope you guys like this, if you do let me know and we will keep on doing this every once in a while.

29 Stains:

Blogger jenn said...

Some people are freaks. Funny, but still freaks.

I don't really like carrots very much. I really like ice cream, cheese and croissants.

I don't like itg when it is too hot out. I can't stop panting and my paws get all sweaty.

&hearts: Saidie

10:55 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joey...
Yes, you should keep posting your google searches. They are soooo funny! I checked mine the other day and some people just look for the strangest things.

Stay cool...Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:05 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude - It's 92 degrees here and humid as hell - Yuck!
Ike

11:30 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Love the google search posts. Keep them coming, Joey.

If I were you, Joe, (which I'm not), I'd be getting into the head of the Doofus. In that first photo of him he looks like he's hatching some evil plot. Could it involve you??

Please don't melt your brain, man!

Goober love,
Stanley

12:01 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hmmmm...I'm going to have to look into how you guys are doing this! I wanna see mine!

Puggy kisses
Suki

12:46 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

These kind of posts are so funny. People search for the weirdest things. My mom has been watching the searches to our blog too.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm with Suki! I have no idea how you guys are doing this! Explain please!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:13 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I want to hear about more of the google serches, I think they're very funny.

Oh, that nickname "Mommy's little girl" wrong BUT funny!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

2:45 PM  
Blogger kfinkler said...

hi joey -- isn't google weird? I think we need our own search engine. doggie-google. doogle. doggle? my owners keep talking about cookies in their browsers, but I can't find 'em.

kassi

3:39 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yum and you can give your wft frozen green beans for a treat too! Please get Tanner out of the sun. He is looking pink around the nose!

5:15 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Very interesting searches. I'm with Saidie. People ARE freaks. And they think we're gross for licking our privates. They should look at THEIR darned google searches.

wally.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Carrots are wonderful. We would ask our Momma to send you some from us, but, uhhh, I think we're out. Yeah. We're out. So sorry.
Eddie & Peaches

6:59 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, those searches are pretty funny. I notice funny ones to my blog too, but usually they are questions about poodle ear infections and medicines since I talk about that stuff a lot.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

sound abit gross on the "licking me in wrong places but it feels so good"

that's too ewwwwwwwwww!

wet wet licks

Boo

8:30 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Humans search for some of the strangest things! Saidie is right, some of them are just freaks!!

Holly

9:17 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Absowutely keep googling!
I hate Hot! I frow up when it's HOT...I don't know about cawwots..awe you a bunny
????
when I look up Asta, sometimes I get vewy nasty things about AS>>>>>>
I'm too young for this Mommi says
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:25 PM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

ok-- I had to tell you did you know you are featured here?
http://www.animal-internet.com/Default.aspx

I couldn't believe it-- you are famous!!!

Bernard

9:36 PM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

ok-- I had to tell you did you know you are featured here?
http://www.animal-internet.com/Default.aspx

I couldn't believe it-- you are famous!!!

Bernard

9:36 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey, Talk about wierdness huh? I enjoy checking on those searches thingy too. :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We know all about freaky people. Our girl loves to check how people found our blog too. We get a lot of people who searched for "lick my feet" or "buried alive". FREAKS!
BLU

ps. our girl thought there was too much meat on all of those burgers, but she was really grossed out by all the cheese and grease! What a freak!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

that was very informative! I like your post about the google searches, please do some more another time.

Sending some cool Scottish breezes over to you and yours,

love and licks, Marv xxxx

1:52 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, most of them are kinda true but the licking one, is a wee bit weird! Anyway, I haven't found out my google search thingies. Maybe I should go & try it out now, heeheee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:25 AM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

I have funny hits too. There are people who googled for BANG MY MUM and came to my blog. Weird Weird!

6:33 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey & Tanner -

Interesting info on the searches..
People just preplex us...

Can't quite figure them out but who wants to as long as they bring treats...They're so predictable.

Carrots we're good with the carrots..we also like pumpkin....

Try to stay in the a/c - heat makes people cranky....

6:36 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Oh Man,
Mommy was laughing!!!How do you keep track of the searches ?
I agree with Stanley.Keep an eye out for Doofus....there' s omething evil going on in his head!!
frasier

2:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

my mom wants to knwo how you know those made people find your blog...she wants to see if it works for us...does this make any sense at all..how do you do the google searches

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

"licking me in wrong places but it feels so good" was the funniest!
can anydog teach me how to check the google? i wanna check mine too!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yes, we like reading the funny searches posts. I get quite a few odd ones too, I have been saving them up so will do a post at some point.

Licks
Oscar x

2:55 AM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

This post was hilarious. Mom's been sad a lot lately, and she was laughing out loud a ton catching up with you guys. She thanks you and so do we, cuz we like to see her laugh.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home