Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

seriously dudes!

DUDES and Girls and Girl Girl WHATSSSUUP!!!! On yesterday Joey said OH Tanner has funny face and Funny smile and I am going to say funny things about his face and then everyone is goiNG to be like HAHA that is one Funnierest Tanner. now IT will be MY turn for funnierest Faces of JOEY!

Joey
This one is called I am nOT a Dog I am a SEAL!

I shouldn't have had that last beer.....
This one is CAlled, Pass mE another BEER!

DIE!!
This one is called, I am SO mad at this cuz that I am going to make THIS face!!!!!!

Joey, let me help you!!
This one is called, OMG I HAVE A HAT ON AND TANNER IS TRYING TO DRACULA ON MY NECK!

Do you think I look too dirty???
OMG This one is called A DOOFUS FACE! CaN YOU SEE IT! CAAN YOU SEE HIM! WHATSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom says my teeth look funny, I think they look great!
This one is called, I better go hide now!!!!! !bYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46 Stains:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Holy smokes, that last picture of Joey is scary. You better be watching your back Tanner!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...that last one...I'm ready to run and hide!!!! I also like the pass mE another BEER one too...hee, hee, hee!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:08 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oooooh, Tanner. I'm concerned for your safety now....

1:38 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Those are some great pictures of Joey but you might want to hide for a long time Tanner.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner Stains! (if you had a middle name and I knew it I would use that too!) You should not post nasty pictures of your brother like that!

Although I do like that Cuz one....

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Oh Joey and Tanner crack me up!!! If My mommy and I have a bad day, we read this blog and look at the pictures because it makes us laugh and laugh and laugh (But I get a little jealous because my mommy's favorite doggie is a boston terrier...)
Thanks for the laughs!

3:41 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe is a man of many faces. My favorite is the best one. I need to try that on my sissy.

wally.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Oh I forgot it was Tanner Tuesday!! Tanner my human thinks you are just like this guy form her dorm in college - what ever that means.

Since Joe is nice and lets you have a day I may have to let my new foster (hopefully permanent) brother have a day too huh??

Love to you and Joe - Dory

4:14 PM  
Blogger coco said...

holy dog crap! i get the distinct feeling you dudes never do ANYthing without TONS of passion and commitment!!!!!!!! you are just too much fun!

admiringly, coco

4:50 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We'll pass you another beer if you promise never to make the face in that last picture, Joe! Eeek!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

6:04 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

The last picture of Joey is really scary!

Love
Boy n Baby

6:24 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Uh oh, Joe Stains - that doofus face really is a doofus face.
Ike

7:02 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, that last picture of Joey makes me scared. Was he looking like that because you were making fun of him (hee hee)?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Ok, you two have the funniest faces and looks that I have ever seen! Love the last one of Joey, he looks like he is ready to play killer wolf!

Holly

7:17 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

dat pic of u looking drunk will be better if u could juz make ur eye smaller....hahah

7:24 PM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

OMG!!! I just peed myself.

Bernard

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah Nopp said...

Ohh- That last picture is Wonderful! Great set of chompers!

8:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my good Tanner..you got some good ones on JOey...you are for sure the funnierest....that last one looks like you just stole his favoritist cuz...hahaha

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - Tanner you got Joey a good one didn't you - I love his doofus face too!!

After that last pic I think you better stay in hiding until next Tanner Tuesday though just to be safe!!

River

8:53 PM  
Blogger fee said...

dear joe, no offence but you look like a squirrel in photo no 3!

loves,
fee

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - look at those teeny tiny teeth!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh so doofus! tanner, you actually look better in doofus mode!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:11 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Good job Tanner for showing Joey's Doofus look. Wahhaha

So, did he manage to catch you??

11:14 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMG! I'm cracking up here... LOL! I thin he's gonna be really pissed off now! Better take cover Tanner.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:17 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Woah, shark attack! Yes, you definitely want to run and hide now Tanner!

Licks
Oscar x

12:45 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

The last one is scary. I can't believe you wore a hat and had your throat ripped out all in one photo.

Simba xx

1:20 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Tanner, for your sake, I hope you are ok.. Joey's look on that last photo is scaaawie.. I love the first pic.. LOL (I hope Joey's not reading this)

1:21 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Wow Tanner, I admire your guts. Using Joey's blog to post such pictures of Joey. I can understand why he shows the last face when he did. Hope that he did not manage to find you.

Luv,

Snowball

1:52 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner! I am a new doggy blogger, and I found you and Joe through Suki... you make me laugh so much! You are a funnierest Tanner for sure! Please tell Joe that I think he is funny too!
Love Clover xo

5:20 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

OMDog ...

You guys are sooooo FUNNY !!!!

Great snaps !!! Tanner maybe you should ask if you can spend the night with Grandma ....

5:20 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

HAHAHAHA
I was laughing so loud looking at those pictures!
You guys are so cute!!!

Love,
Reina

5:47 AM  
Blogger Boo Boo said...

Thats a fierce scary little dog in the last pics .......

***goes into hiding***

5:57 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The last photograph of joey should have discovered something.
Very, the thing that the charm is filled. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:59 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wow! That last one is scary, I almost ran away just looking at it on the computer.

Murph

7:30 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh Tanner,
I think you better run to your safe secret place to hide. Those piktures of Joey don't look very flattering at all.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG that last picture is a doozy! Joey's going to get you back ya know!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

8:15 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh Tanner....We love your captions under Joey's photos. Our Mom is still laughing.

We love Tanner Tuesday's!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

10:24 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

wow, where did you get a purple cuz from?
i'm going to make mommy go out and get me one, i only have boring green :(

(that last photo scared me.. i peed a little..)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Pass me another bear! Pass me another beer! That is so awesome Joe. What a cool dog.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Good grief! The last picture of Joey was the most frigtening ever! He is awesome in his scaryness......I am quite shaken up by his appearance there!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I like the angry orange cuz face best. If I was that cuz I'd surrender immediately. J x

7:11 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hide Tanner hIDE !!!
That was so funny!!
Frasier

10:15 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Those pictures are really funny. They made me laugh REALLY hard!
Kaos

10:57 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

Joey is as much of a doofus as you! He's "I hate this cuz" face is very buggy-eyed and a little crazed.

Why are you running? Don't you think you could take Joey in a fight? What's his weakness?

Your goober bud,
Stanley

7:15 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

u guys totally cracked me up!!!
gd job Tanner! u r the funnierest!!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

hahahahahaha! I've never seen Joey like that!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home