Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

wednesday night baseball!


Tanner has been practicing relaxing since it is so hot here.


Then I told him that tonight is going to be the ULTIMATE in relaxing because MY baseball team the Yankees are playing the ARIZONA baseball team the D-bags. I mean the D-backs! Tanner just said, huh?

So I got on my jersey and got ready for the game


Now you might wonder why I like the Yankees when you would THINK I would like the BOSTON red sox, but NO! I like what my Dad likes and that is Don Mattingly and that is the Yankees!!!


Tanner said he would put on his jersey too and came out in this thing??? What in the heck team do you support??? He said, TEAM TANNER! Whatever that means. I guess whatever team looks like doofuses and chews on girl bones!


We hope everyone is having a relaxing Wednesday!

32 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

Joe my man, you are sure styling in that jersey of yours! Not so sure about Tanner's jersey though (wait, is that even a jersey??).

What? The girly bone is still around?? Then again, I shouldn't bark. My blog is pink if you've noticed. It's mom's favorite color. But dude, I'm not a girl. I'm a boy!!!

Tobes

6:02 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We love that jersey of yous. Very nice!

Oooh that bone is sure girly. Where did he get that. He should wear a pink shirt to match the bone.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:29 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner looks like he's ready for the Olympics! Go Team USA!

Your Dad doesn't like the Pirates??? Don't worry, our Dad doesn't either.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

6:42 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Thank you for the laugh, Joey! I needed that today and you always deliver 'em. Tanner's jersey could possibly be a vomited-upon Cubs jersey, I suppose...

7:08 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Baseball? We live in a little town with no major league baseball. Mom and Dad talk about the minor league team, the St. Joe Blacksnakes. They say that they suck this year though. We may get to go to "Bark in the Park" day when they have it this summer.

I, Eddie, love playing ball. I think it'll be great fun. Mom took all my balls away (yes, those too)after I tore up the couch skirting trying to get one out that went under it.

I wonder if they make St. Joe Blacksnakes ball caps with ear holes?

7:12 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

hey Joey: Love the Jersey. Gotta get workin on muzzer to get me a SL Cardinals jersey for our trip. You look so cool in yours, and Tanner, well....Tanner looks like a Doofus

7:34 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey,
You look very sharp in that jersey! Tanner does look like a girlie with that pink bone (hee hee). I hope he can get some tips from you on how to be a relaxed man.

T-man

7:45 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
You look really swell in your jersey. As for Tanner, gee...I'm not too sure what he is wearing!! LOL! I hope the fashion police isn't going after him.

7:54 PM  
Blogger coco said...

I agree with the "vomited up Cubs jersey"! (Hee Hee!) We Cubs fans are often referred to as doofuses. sigh.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Didn't anyone ever tell you the Yankees suck? (I'm not saying *I* think that, just wondering if you ever heard that before).

Joe, I must say that you wear the NY jersey well. They should consider giving you a gig as a Yankee's spokespup.

Also, let me just add that any photos that showcase the doofus dot on Tanner's head are much appreciated! (Hey, Tanner! Girl bone, schmirl bone! At least it's something to chew).

Your goober,
Stanley

8:41 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee Tanner's jersey looks funny and how come he got a pink bone?

I hope you enjoyed watching the game Joey

~ girl girl

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you don't do a video of you watching baseball, because when hoomans watch baseball there's so much loud noise and roars and screams and stuff. all this hullabaloo, i can't sleep

love..
chiyo

10:10 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Ohh Joey you are very handsome in your jersey. I am not sure whats going on with team Tanner.

Licks,
Nugget

11:19 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, tanner looks very relaxing. i think u taught him well.

wet wet licks

Boo

1:17 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Tanners jersey looks more like pyjamas!

So, did your team win?

Licks
Oscar x

1:22 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I love the look you giving Tanner in the last photo, its a real, why me, look.

Simba xx

1:23 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Joey, my dad wants me to tell you to take off that jersey and flush it down the toilet FAST!!!!
My sister loves the Yankees but my dad hates them! Guess you figured that one out, huh!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:36 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey Joe,
Since we're in Kansas, we do our best to cheer for the Cleveland Indians. I thought you'd understand.
Luv,
Dave

4:47 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Really Joe, Yankees? Ewwwwww! Gross! I think Tanner's jersey is a Phillies jersey. Which is likely to have been vomited upon so, you know. It works! They also just became the losingest team EVER (in any sport)so that kinda fits for the Doofus, eh?)

wally.

5:06 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Tanner loves New York Yankees.
There is Matsui there.

from loved ume tyan

6:06 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

My mom says you look very cute in your jersey. I say Tanner should wear that shirt on the 4th of July but for a baseball jersey it look quite odd.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha, you are another one who like sports... Just like Wally. I HATE sports, I think they're just violent. LOL! Yeah right! Well, enjoy your baseball tonite...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:41 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

You look cool in your jersey.. hmm.. is Tanner wearing his jammies??!

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are CUBS FANS over here, but I have a question for you: was Bob Brenley as annoying as the D-bags manager as he is as the Cubs announcer? I can hardly stand to listen to his ridiculous commentary....

7:22 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Yay for baseballs on the TV!

And Tanner, I have girls toys too. It does nothing to diminish our manliness, I assure you. I even have a pink travel bag, and I am totally the epitome of a "guy's guy", don't cha think?

9:21 AM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

M-E-T-S!!!

The FleasGang

9:25 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Joe - you just look so darn cool in that jersey you know, but I cannot believe Tanner and the girl bone, what a silly billy he is!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You guys have the greatest expressions. It's so fun to read your blog. We always look forward to your new posts.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there Joe!

I'm def. on Team Joey!!!! Never heard of Team Tanner before... do they play baseball with girly rules?

Love ya!

Tofu

2:52 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe,
You look very handsome in your yankees jersey. My people pup cousin Danny LOVES the yankees. I'm gonna send him you picture to show him what a cool dog you are! But I won't show him the doofus!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:41 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joe,

Great Jersey! It's footy season down here, mate. As soon as mum get's home, I'll have her post a photo of me in my footy jumper!

xxx Asta down under

3:51 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe,

I have thrown down the GAUNTLET on my blog. I have no idea what a gauntlet is but I understand it means BUSINESS.

wally.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home