Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, June 07, 2007

we need a blast chiller

So earlier Mom was messing around in the kitchen, which she does a LOT. Usually she is making something for herself but we always hang out just in case she drops something. Today she got out this strange thing and started to fill it with things that we LOVE...

Banana....peanut butter.... yogurt....


Then she turned it on and it started growling and all that good stuff we love was being murdered. I remembered Wally and Sunshade talking about the various food murdering devices their parents have so I was beginning to wonder if this stuff was for me??


But I think Mom forgot to drop that stuff in that murdering machine and then she told me that those chicken pieces were HERS, what a jerk!!!!!!!


So then she poured the murdered food into these fancy mold things and then stuck them in the freezer!!


Excuse me lady, do you see us down here? Your STARVING dogs?! Then she explained that she made the homemade Frosty Paws recipe from Nanook's blog and we had to wait until they were frozen!!!


Are they done yet? its been like, a minute??


Then she started filling this little tiny tray up and I was like geez lady are you making frosty paws appetizers or what? She said that those were for Liberty! That tiny mexican dog again!


She is a mexican jumping bean! She might get weighed down with all that heavy ice cream! Then Mom explained it was non fat yogurt. DARNIT!!! Mom said I should be nice and share because that is what friends do. SO I guess I am going to share my stupid frosty paws and hope that Mom trips and drops that whole plate of chicken on the floor.

31 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe, you are going to L*O*V*E those frost paws...I promise. It will be worth the wait.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wooooooow! frosty paws! i am making HM go out to get a blender right now.

love..
chiyo

10:03 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

yum yum yum..let us know if it tastes as good as it looks!!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Joey.. those frosty paws look yummy. I hope your mum made LOTS for you. Your tiny mexican dog looks very hyper..


~ girl girl

ps, Eil have heard of Ching Mai, it's very cooling there and a pretty nice place. :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, did you get the frosty paws yet??? OMG, they look so freakin yummy!!! Maybe even better than chicken?? Hey, since you're sharing anyways... wanna send some of those my way??? I am DROOLING!!!

Luv,
Tobes

11:19 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

now i have never aactually had frosty paws....but i count ...so i counted your paws...and there are two of you...and libertys paws...and there is one little one of her...and you my friends are getting ripped off...time to get the army in on this one...

12:23 AM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Yum.... Frosty paws, you have the best Mum, with the exception of not sharing that lovely looking chicken!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope you finally got frosty paws. Thank you for that though, I can't get frosty paws here, now Mummy can make me some.

Simba xx

12:56 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, i know your mom was making frosty paws when i read the ingredient she's using. mom been saying she's gonna make frosty paw for me this weekend. u gave her idea of using that elephant blender.

wet wet licks

Boo

12:59 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I have frosty paws on ice too, yummy!

Shame you're not tall like me, I'd just swipe that chicken off the counter!

Licks
Oscar x

1:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Guess what? My hooman sister made this recipe for her dog Leah and she didn't like them! Can you even imagine!
They sure look worth the wait to me!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:31 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Mmmm... homemade frosty paws! Still gotta convince my mom to make ME some. She's been lazy these past few days, I mean weeks actually. *sigh* Her life is just the computer!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:24 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

MMMmmmmmmmm...Yum-O! Mom tried adding 'naners to our FPs and stupid Penny wouldn't eat them!!! She's so annoying. I told Mom to just give them all to me. F Penny!

I hope you Mom takes pics of you guys eating them! I wanna see Doofus get 'em all over his face!

Sherman

5:29 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

How dare she make you wait for the frozen treats AND not share her chicken. THE NERVE OF THAT WOMAN!

Those look good, I'm gonna have to tell my mommy to make me those too.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

5:52 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Joey, Im coming !!! Can I have your address?? I wanna stay at your place FOREVER !!!! Its heaven at your place & I wanna leave this hell...no nice food at all.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yummy! Oh to help the trip Mom thing be sure to zoom past her feet when she walks with the chicken...it hasn't quite worked for us yet but almost! We've had better luck doing "poses" to force bits of food our way. Oh and they can't resist the cute face...try the cute face!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

6:24 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It can eat the ice cream with joey with the family.
It is convenient. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:29 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man wait until you get to taste those. My mom made us some and they were yummy. Sorry you have to share them though.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup, we are in agreement here. Those frosty paws things are Yummy! Muzzer has tried blueberry and banana, and sometimes she lets us lick the spatula thingy.

ps. we did not like the ones with tangerines, so we aren't mentioning them. We ate them, but spit out the tangerine pieces.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Cool,
I am going to get my mommy to make me some.It gets hot after our runs !
Frasier

8:52 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Joes mommy
Is there a link to the rcipe ?It looked great
Frasiers mommy

8:53 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

My moms were too lazy to make the recipe, but they went and bought some more Frosty Paws!

I can't wait to see how they turn out for you guys!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow. We've been neglected and I'm just getting caught up on everyone. Am I reading this right - Tanner has more game than you?! Your mom is accusing you of instigating trouble?! And that mexican dog is getting your food?! WHAAAAA???????

11:30 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I am not allowed to have that stuff. I am falling into a deep depression.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

My lazy Mommi hasn't even shopped for the ingwedients for frosty paws yet, you think you have to wait, geez...any advice on how I can get her mooving?
how wasit????(I love your looks while you're waiting)
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Joey, how far away is Seattle to Az? Think I could pop by for a snack? I am an easy goin' burger- I'll take a frosty paw or a chicken boob. Whatever you throw my way??>> See you at 6ish?


Loves,
Tofu

12:17 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

That mexican dog is so cool! What is she again, a chee-wow-wa or something?

Man, everydoggy is talking about those "Nanook Paws". I think my mom needs to get off her lazy butt and make them.

Puggy kisses
Suki

2:25 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I'm licking he computer screen. It's not helping.

wally.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

I think you may have the same problem my girl says I have... a problem with delayed grassification (whatever). And, what does that woman mean by parading that chicken in front of you? She is highly skilled in the ways of torture.

Goob love,
Stanley

4:31 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I am getting sooooooo hungry just looking in on your blog now, I could almost eat the weird looking white doggie too I think!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Harish said...

Excellent article - thanks! It seems that you have answered the best related to the Topic with all best example as well... Thanks again for spreading the good work in the Society ...



Blast Chillers

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home