Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, June 04, 2007

monday was not so bad!

So my Dad knew that he was in trouble with me for all this crud he and Mom have been pulling with me lately so he decided to stay home from work with us today! Well this was a great idea until he decided he was going to clean.


As you can see the Doofus made a mess in the bedroom next to his little house, so I could see making HIM clean, but not Dad. When Dad cleans stuff gets moved around and I get upset.


I mean, does this look messy to you? I think it looks PERFECT. But he insisted.


So I went outside and gave him my best mean face!


Tanner just worked on his tan.


Then he decided to try to help Dad. As you can see he looks like he is about to make a mess all over again.


We just don't like it when our stuff gets messed with. We try so hard to get everything perfect, then they mess it up. Dad found a secret stash of bottles and cans Tanner has been collecting under the bench in the office. He was SO busted.


But here is one thing that Dad couldn't fix. See that nice RIP on the couch?? PRETTY cool eh????? We worked hard on that one.

SO I am feeling a bit better so now I am going to go watch some baseball.

36 Stains:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Joe,

I know what you mean!! You can't find anything in a clean house. Tell your dad nice goin'. Thank Dog my pops can't lift a finger around here... err that's what me ma says.

Loves,
Tofu

5:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I like to rip stuff too - rip a*s that is!
Ike
PS cleaning day all day today too - me on the couch moping.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hi Joey,
Your place looks perfect with all the toys artfully placed to decorate your living room. Seriously, I do that to all my toys too..but Mom complains that it makes the kitchen a minefield for her to walk around especially when she's cooking. Yeah right..as if..
My hoomans clean like once a week..*sighz*

6:17 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I think the house looked great. Good job on the couch.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You did that to the couch...wow. I would so be at the pound if I did that!!! They must really like you guys to keep you after that.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:26 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hehehehe. i think you need to work more on the couch. one small part is nothing!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:19 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, I think your dad must have ripped the couch when he put the chair on it. I also notice that you are starting to talk about you and Tanner as "we." Do I sense some solidarity there?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, Also, the nuns next door to me where brown and white (they must be rebel nuns), so I would look like a boston terrier, but an Ike version of one, I guess.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey Joe, do you think your Dad could convince my Dad to clean too???? I get real sick of tripping over Penny & Lola's toys.

Sherman

7:27 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Clean houses are stupid! That's all there is to it!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ain't seen couch ripping until you've seen what Cairo did to hers! It was a snowstorm when she was done. She is a master - you guys, sorry to say, are just acolytes. Better get practicing!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Dear Joe and Tanner. Me and Teka are lucky. Our ex-bro Nigel left the couch in great condition. Every cushion is ripped on both sides, so there is always some little bit to pull on. Then muzzer spoiled it by buying a thing called "slip cover" which I don't understand, cause as near as I can tell, this couch ain't wearin' a slip (and I looked up from underneath too!)

Anyway, don't worry about humans cleaning. You can always put things back the right way tomorrow.

8:07 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man i hate it when my dad cleans...he puts all my toys in a stupid basket.....does he not know how long it takes me to get them all out and back where they belong..geex..hey and way to go on the rip on the couch...

8:58 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

I just don't know why the hoomans don't leave well-enough alone. Just say no to cleaning day!
Licks,
Nugget

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe joe rip the couch some more and it will R.I.P! way to go!

love..
chiyo

9:37 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

That's the bestest mean face I've seen, I suppose he ignored it..hoomans go figure.....I didn't think that was a mess. It was a careful distwibution of things so wherever you happen to be there's a toy at hand...what's the pwoblem Joe's Dad?
I'd get killed if I ripped the sofa though...gulp
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:48 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i think u gotta learn how 2 clear up ur own toys pal..

9:56 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I see nothing wrong with the lounge. That's what our looks like most of the time - toys everywhere!

Licks
Oscar x

1:41 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Messy? Where Where? Couldnt find anything messy in your house that needs cleaning up.

Love
Boy n Baby

2:02 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Why can't they just leave stuff alone. Good work on the sofa.

Simba xx

2:12 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

My dad doesn't bother with our stuff - it's mom that's forever cleaning up but we grab stuff from her hand as she's trying to put it away! Your house looks pretty much like ours!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:53 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Why don't our apes appreciate how much time and effort we put into decorating the house? Sheesh.

I get upset when cleaning starts in our house, too. Fortunately that doesn't happen much in our house.

wally.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh Joey, I'm glad you're felling ALL better now! Wow, that Doofus sure love making a mess in the house. I think you both did a good job ob the couch! Awesome job!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:52 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

What is it with these doggie people.Dont they realise we have decorating skills ?They always have to mess up our toys!

6:26 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

A beautiful house is mother's favor.
Mother is angry because of a lot of scattering. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:28 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, I totally understand your point. I have no idea why hoomans insist on moving things around when they're perfect where they are!! I spend so much time making sure all my toys are scattered just so....and then Mommy comes around and "cleans". ***eyeroll***

But 4 paws up on the couch rip. Nice job!!! Make sure Mommy and Daddy give you and Tanner extra treats for that one!!

Luv,
Tobes

7:51 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ooooh! Joey! Your "mean face" is GREAT! I'm doing one on our blog today, too! (Tuesday)
Love,
Amber

9:19 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Joe I'm surprised you dad continued to clean after he saw your mean face!!! And poor Tanner... his secret stash stolen away from him.

I'm glad you guys ruined the couch though - destroying things always makes you feel better, right?!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Clean house is a bad house, clean house is a bad house, just keep barking that anthem Joe, and you will be okay!

love and repeating licks, Marv xxxxx

12:57 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

How did you manage that rip?! I like Doofus' little chicken leg at the end there. Very cute.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you know, sometimes couches just throw up their stuffing like that... there's nothing you can do about it. *shrug*

2:50 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

The nerve of your dad to mess up your day. Good thinking and messing up his couch, Maybe Tanner should have pooped after your dad cleaned. hee hee

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

5:41 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

I can't even see that rip on the couch. You need to make it bigger so we can all see!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Good job on ripping the couch boys. Now you need to rip it in a place that the people can't hide with a blanket.
BLU

8:42 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Poor Joey! We work so hard, and they insist on screwing things up!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home