Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

LL cool Tan

So like its Tuesday and like I have to do this blog today because everyone says WE LIKE TANNER on Tuesday, right? WELL I have somethings to talk about and its girls. I have a girllfriend named LILLIE and she is a Valentine to me and I love her and we talked about having a marriage and living in her house not my little house because it is too small. THEN there is this girl TEKA who said TANNER I loves you TOO and I said OK? And then LIllie said BOOHOO that is not how you are a boyfriend or a husband unless you are some crazy guy who wants to live in the desert with a bunch of wives and 300 puppies. SO I said ok! I love LILLIE and TEKA is so pretty TOO but can't be a wife OK?


So this one is LILLIE the wife.

But then ON TV sometimes the boy people have a WIFE AND A GIRLFRIEND!!! How does that work? Joey said you name your girlfriend MIss Tress. So is Teka my Miss Tress?


Teka, do you like that name?

I wonder if I can have MIss Tress 2 for that one little one called Liberty? But she is already Princess of sparkle. Do you think I can have a Miss Tress and A Princess?

Does that make the Lillie Wife MADDEREST?!


OK so LADIES I have one WIFE one Miss Tress and one Princess. I think I am full for now ok?

35 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner...I can see you. Stick with Lillie. She has been very loyal to you. Lillie loved you when you were going through your "Doofus" stage, before "Tanner Tuesdays" fame. She is your soulmate. Remember when she bounced her cage down the steps and ended up at the vet....You're a terrier match made in, I don't know where, but it works. Aunt Patty

7:47 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: Do not worry. Muzzer says I am too young for an exclusive relationship, so I can just be your friend who is a girl, if that is OK?

That doesn't mean I don't like you and think you are cute, only that I understand how the rest of the girl doggies feel about you too.

Hang in there.

ps...If you really want 300 puppies in a tent in the desert I am of no use 'cause mean muzzer got me fixed (and I wasn't even broken!)

kissies
Teka Toy Dagger

7:47 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner...
I had no idea you were such a ladies man! A Wife and a Miss Tress...hmmm...I'm not too sure that is a good thing. Remember I asked Ike to be my boyfriend, but he is Martha's boyfriend already and he said that wasn't good (what do I know, I'm only 1). So maybe you should stick with Lillie and have Teka be your friend.

Just a thought...Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:02 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

With all those ladies, you just might get a bad reputation! Ladies don't like to share ya know!

Holly

8:07 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

well tanner, i would say you should stick with lillie AND keep teka! well, afterall, you can't expect a casanova to say "go for only 1 girl" rite?

wet wet licks

Boo

8:09 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Tanner, you SLUT!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah, Tanner! You are a ladies man! Who knew. I'm not actually convinced that you know. It all seems a lot to absorb on only one Tuesday. All I know is, I have several boyfriends and none of them seem to mind.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Oh Tanner... I didn't know you were a player. Warning, you're heading down a dangerous path.
However, Stewy says WTG!
Licks,
Nugget

8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG Tanner, so like Martha is totally my girlfriend, but Ruby was like "Ike you are so hot and I kiss your picture" so I was like WTF and I had to decide and I chose Martha because we have been together for like 2 or 3 months.
Ike

8:50 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

What about me Tanner??????whatam I chopped liver?
smoochie kisses(xept, I don't know if you deserve them)
Asta

9:21 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

My gosh Tanner, you are one busy busy dude!!! But be careful..to many girlfriends will end up giving you a headache!!! LOL....

Luv,
Tobes

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah tanner i keep telling Boo that he can only have one wife!!! and that same wife is the wife, the girlfriend, the mistress, the lover, the everything rolled into one! but he doesn't listen.

love..
chiyo

9:42 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
I'm like way too young to be giving you any love advice but seriously, I think you gonna give Boo a run for his money. :P

10:56 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

OH MY GOD TANNER
this is going to get you into all kinds of trouble. You need to make up your mind. I mean we know how handsome you are...but I dont think Lillie is going to put up with any doggy doo doo from you..

11:22 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Wow, Tanner you are such a faithful guy. Very hard to find nowadays.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:39 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Tanner, you are going to end up in a whole heap of poop with your ladies. Poor Lillie is pretty heartbroken I think. Watch out she doesn't set her sights on new stud muffin on the block Stanley the Aireboy!

Licks
Oscar x

12:59 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I see trouble ahead Tanner. My human brother says you can have more then one girl friend as long as they don't find out.

Simba xx

1:41 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
You are one lucky guy!! You really have to manage your time with all 3 ladies well otherwise you'll be in hot soup!
So are you Tanner Casanova now?

1:45 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I have to say this - you are honest and that's a good thing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:41 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joey--I thought you were a p-i-m-p? Have you learned nothing from watching the MTV?

Well, this may blow your young mind but I'm not even married and I'm still slutting around with Samantha, Sophie Brador AND Studly Dudley. I don't think the people in the desert with 300 puppies would approve of THAT. But I do.

wally.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

This sounds like a whacked out episode of Big Love. Big Tanner Love!!

A wife, Miss Tress & a Princess...impressive. If you ever need a Pittsburgh Diva, come around & see me sometime.

((wink wink))

Lola

4:18 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh Tanner, you are always soooo funny! You have a wife, a girlfriend & a princess? Hmmm... okay. I think your doofusness really caught their hearts eh? I knew you were never a doofus like what Joey say about you...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:09 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Oh Tanner -

You are in a quandry. As a member of the girls club - I say you have to PICK ONE!!

They are both beautiful girls - but save everyone the heartache.

Have a happy day - Dory

5:16 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The woman is brutal.
It is felt that one girlfriend is good. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:55 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Tanner,
One or two is okay but once you hit 3 that is over doing it.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tan, man!

I hesitate to do this, but I have to say you surprise me. I never knew you were a doofy d'ore (doofus doggy whore).

All I can say, is treat the ladies right! I don't know this from experience, but this older dude down the street gave me this advice once, and I think he knows of what he speaks.

Goob love,
Stanley

6:45 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooh Tanner, the world is such a confusing place for poor you!

Decisions, decisions, not sure which way to suggest for you, but think you should perhaps not have a wife just yet, your indecision shows a lack of maturity in the girlfriend and Miss Tress stakes.

love and many happy laughing licks, Marvin xxxxxxx

ps thank you Mum for her kind and lovely comments on my posts yesterday - Jeannie xxxxxxx You are all so kind! ;0)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

You need to tread very carefully,All these women...too many..can only mean one thing...TROUBLE

8:24 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Oh... Thats cooool... 1 Wife, 1 Miss Tress and 1 Princess. Won't that be too much for you to handle?

Luv, Snowball

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tanner, word of advice from my pops! "If it's more than a handful, then its too much" hee hee hee


Loves,
Tofu

11:36 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS! One thing I've learned and it's this - I'm staying WAY out of this one!
HA ROOOO.
Play bows,
Zim

2:10 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Tanner......I am feeling very sad. Now you have a miss tress, Teka, and a princess? I have stuck by you through the doofus fase, and I stood up for you when they be mean to you. Now you don't want me? I am very sad.....and I even put you in my most recent post- the picture of me dreaming of you........Are you sure you don't want me? I am so cute and we have so much in common.

7:56 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh Tanner, don't treat Miss Lillie like that! You need to learn how to be a one-woman man, like I am.

If you find the right one, she'll be enough for you. Besides juggling lots of women can be a strain on your brain. Who wants to work that hard anyway??

T-man

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - you already live in the desert .. so those 300 puppies .. here they come!!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Your a player dude! I love it. I think Joe might be a little jealous.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home