Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ta ta ta tannnnner!!!!!

whatssssssssssup! It is everyonez Favoerite day of the WEEK TANNER TUESDAY!!!!!!!!! Last week I had a talk about some girls and everyone said no not to have more than just a wife so I was like OK OK just LIllie who I love and who is my wife and who is soo pretty. I forgetted that other ones name again what is it called Mist Dress but really I remember its TEKA and that she is JUST FREINDS!! The princess of sparkle is cute but gets my frosty paws so we are JUST (barely) FRIENDS!!!

liberty and jeff
But look at what SHE has that we don't have. Not the bald boy we have one of those he is called DAD. But we don't have a MOTERCYCLE and she does and I think she needs to get a sidecar and we can go cycle biking and be tough and friends like that then she can have more of my treats.

Yesterday that JoEY said DONT GO OUTSIDE IN THE HOTTS AND GET MELTED. I said ok Joe but I don't think I will be so good at RELAX either.

Here I will try...


THIS IS BORING


WHATSSUUPPPPPP??


THE CUZ that is WHATSUP! I love it!

Here in this MOVIE you can see the BAD HAND come for the cuz and I say NOOO MINE bad hand. (this hand visits MISS sunshade and the babydales too) Then JOEY says NO not to play with HIS cuz and then he keeps going uh oh I cant be MEAN MEAN Joey because MOM is RIGHT THERE! LOL JOEY you cant be a jerk cuz the MOM will say NO BAD JOEY.


tThis movie shows I can put that whole cuz in my mouth.


OK BYE til its like next time when its tuesday!!!!

30 Stains:

Blogger Tadpole said...

I think you really freaked Joe out there on the bed when he couldn't be mean to you! Ha ha ha!

We have that same Cuz... I wonder if I can fit it into MY mouth? That's pretty impressive.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Wow Tanner, you are one bad Cuz-a-holic!! Dude, you gotta be careful, don't wanna inhale the Cuz!!!

I guess ur still working on the whole Joey relaxing thingy huh??

Tobes

1:33 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

You would look cute in a motorcycle jacket and the hat !The harley store has some !You would be a bad dude and then it would be okay to have a wife and a Mist Dress and more.
Frasier

2:58 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You really are totally into Cuz, huh? Us too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:20 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner...I think you need more relaxing practice. And that looked like a big cuz...you can put that in your mouth? The big cuz I have at home is bigger than my head. Crazy!

Stay Cool! Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:01 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh Tanner, that noise that comes out of you when the whole cuz is in your mouth? Ewww!

I'm afraid of motorcycles. We were staying in WALL DRUG in South Dakota and there were the motorcycles all going to Sturgis and crap was it scary. I'm an old man and I don't like all the NOISE these KIDS make!

wally.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You defintely need more relaxing lessons. I can't beleive you can fit that whole thing in your mouth.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Joey sure has a wicked mean butt check to the face maneuver - whoa hate to have that coming at me!
Ike

4:54 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Eeew Tanner, that was a nasty noise you made. I like Cuz' too. They are the only thing I can't tear up fast and I appreciate the challenge

just frenz
Teka

5:16 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I have a Cuz too, but I don't like it. It makes a scary sound so I don't play with it.

Holly

5:54 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner, you are wise to have only one wife Lillie. :)
Oh Joey looks like he really wants his cuz back..

~ girl girl

5:58 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Tanner, you have a very BIG mouth. hehe...I conclude from your video.

6:05 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Joey is too kind for not stealing the cuz from right under your nose, but Tanner, you're really nice for not biting your Mom's hand in the process of getting all excited about the cuz!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Wuzzzzup Tanner! You make the coolest sounds when you chew on your cuz. Sounds like of like your growling and farting at the same time!

I love Tanner Tuesday!

7:38 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That Princess Sparkle looks like one hot lady. I'm sure she'll be impressed by your talent chewing that cuz toy :)

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha joey does not look happy when he is looking at you chewing the cuz. i love it when he keeps grinning at your mom like he's saying "no mom, i wasn't nasty to the doofus or anything"

love..
chiyo

9:39 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

I can't believe the noises you make with that cuz Tanner,you sound like you're a piggy not a doggy. What's up with that????Great mouth action..Joey looks like he's being dwiven mad though.
Twy to welax!
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:07 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

watsuuuuuuuuuuup tanner.

wow, you are not friend friend with the little princess?? she's one pretty gal, i think you two can get along very well.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:24 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Tannnnnner! I see you love your Cuz as much (maybe a little more) as I do.

Licks,
Nugget

12:26 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like your eyes when the mean hand is trying to take the Cuz, looks like they're going to pop right out of your head!

Licks
Oscar x

1:15 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We have a bald one called Dad, well fat fat Daddy, but he is. We also have a strange three wheeled scooter at the moment called an MP3.

Simba xx

1:25 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We think you are about our size right but never can we fit the whole of Cuz into our mouth thou.

Love
Boy n Baby

2:21 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

wooooooo.......its kinda violent here...

3:22 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

OMG that is SOOOO totally cool how you get Tanner Slobber all over your Mom's bed! I do that after I take a big drink and all the water is pouring out of my jowls...rub allllll over the sheets!

Lola

4:34 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Is the oil of the motorcycle exchanged?
A good-looking jacket is nice.

The big mouth is opened. The jaw seems to come off from it. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:49 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah! Tanner! That was like some bizarre stream of consciousness. I'm kinda wondering what you've been sneaking into your kibbles. YOu might be the Jack Kerouac or maybe even the Bob Dylan of dogs, but I'm just not sure. Wait .... let me spike my kibble, then analyze your post again. Woah! Tanner! Dude! You are a genius.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh I can just see you on a big motorbike Tanner!

But take the cuz toy out of your mouth before you ride the bike, otherwise you might swallow it at speed, and you would look pretty funny with a cuz toy stuck in your tummy!

love and laughing licks, Marv xxxx

9:55 AM  
Blogger coco said...

Dude, YOUR MOUTH IS HUGE!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

that relaxing thing doesn't work for me either, jumping, yeah, running, yeah, playing with toys, yeah, relaxing, no WAY!

Murph

3:18 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

Hey, man. I love the snuffly noises you make while chewing the cuz.

You know, you're a natural in front of the camera, but Joe there looks a little stiff, or is he just self-conscious?

Thanks for all of the action shots today. What kind of motorcycle you gonna ask for, T?

Goob love,
Stanley

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home