Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, June 02, 2007

story time!

So in my last post you saw how MEAN my parents are by leaving us inside the house while they play in the front yard. Well, this stupid bench they have was put together by this guy Jeff that Mom has known since school and I guess since she is 219 years old this was like a hundred years ago. You might remember he helped cut apart the tree in the backyard that blew over. And you might remember that the whole time he was here, WE WERE LOCKED INSIDE. Well, if you are seeing a theme here you are RIGHT. Once before he came over here and we were locked in the TV room and we were not allowed to come out, for like 15 minutes. And I tell you something, I smelled something really strange, and I could not even understand what it was. So Mom said today she would explain it.


We sat down to listen to her story. You won't believe this one, but Jeff has a dog that weighs like 3 lbs or something. that means it would take 7 of those dogs to make one boston terrier!!! She said it is a Chiahuahuhauhuahuhauhuahua? Apparently Jeff brought her here and we were not allowed out because we don't like little dogs.


Are you guys believing this crap you are reading right now? First of all they make dogs that weigh as much as some dog's poop? Second of all she has been in my HOUSE!?


HOW DID I MISS THIS?

So anyway, this dog is called Liberty, but sometimes she goes by the name Princess Sparkle. I think she is working on her own website so if she gets that up and running I will post her link here. I asked Mom to show me her picture.


Do you believe that dog is about to fight a CAT?! This is just blowing my mind right now!


Apparently she is also a pro skater? WTF? My parents have secret dog friends who are skaters and who fight cats? I feel like I never even knew them!!!

Fig, I would hold off on sending Jeff that box of poo because you might end up with a mexican dog mailed to you!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be just what you need?! IT PLUS a Chiahuahahauhauhauhaua?!!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Those sneaky parents of yours! So not fair. And what's a big guy like Jeff doing with such a tiny dog anyway! Oh, and why don't you like little dogs? I'm not a big fan of them because a) they never want to play with me and b) their parents are typically afraid of me playing with them and get all mean and stuff. Hmphhhhh...

On the plus side, you guys looked really cute in your picture...even Tanner.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:31 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I love the pictures of you and Tanner sitting on the sofa listening intently to your mom's story. How cute!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Clearly, your parents have betrayed you. You must demand excessive treats until they can earn their way back into your trust. And you never know how long that will be! Probably several thousand cookies at least.

5:51 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Have you guys met Liberty before? Do your parents think Doofus Face might eat her if you do?

6:07 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i cant believe it....the taco bell dog was in your house and you werent even allowed to smell it...you are one pair ao abused dogs guys...time to pack your bags and move on out....geeez....i bet that chihuahuhaihauaholdjkhsd smells just like a boooorito...

8:30 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Chihuahuahuas are really mean. I bet she could give you and Tanner a good fight! Muzzer says "Small is Mighty." Dad says, "yes, dear"

8:38 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Chihuahuahuas are really mean. I bet she could give you and Tanner a good fight! Muzzer says "Small is Mighty." Dad says, "yes, dear"

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chiahuahahauhauhauhauas make good appetizers!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

Hi Joe..My mama is working on a picture for you, but it takes a little time,because she has to find the right sources for it, then put it all together:O))
I am so sleepppppy now. Maybe tomorrow she'll finish it.
Chancelot

9:45 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh Joey, how could you have missed another dog in your OWN house?? She's a teeny weeny doggie..

9:51 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hmm... somehow that princess managed to look like laughing at you at the last photo. was she, i wonder.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:10 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

For a little dog, she sure has a long dog name, chi.........wwwa.....wah!! But you two look so cutey pie listening to your Mum's story on the sofa there!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

2:40 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Look at you both on the couch. Brotherly love! Sweet & cute! But Joey, I think you don't think so... Haha! That chihuahahuhuahuahauhau is so cute! I think it should be easy for you both to dominate him/her. Heeeeeheeeee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:03 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Ha! Joe, you look so mad that there was another dog in your house, I love it! Haha!

Liberty looks like a pretty cool dog, though. I like the photoshop.

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:46 AM  
Blogger wally said...

What!!??! Dogs at your house? I'm not even sure that's a dog. Bleached rat, maybe.

wally.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Maybe your parents were protecting you from her.

I mean she attacks a cat AND did you see that pic of her, scary dude! I would stay far away from her.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?! What's a chi-waaaaa-waaaaaah?! Is she related to IT?! Oh my gosh, it's the end of the world as we know it!!!!!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

I agree with Sophie Brador. As hard as it is to imagine, Joe & Tanner, your parents have obviously betrayed you. For all you know they are part of an underground Kong-running ring and you don't even get in on the action.

Time to have a SERIOUS conversation with them - maybe an intervention.

Whatever you guys decide, I'll back you up (as much as I can from GooberStan).

Goob love & sympathy,
Stanley

8:11 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We would not believe any of those crap if we didnt see the chihuahuahuahua.. (what a long name for a small dog)

Love
Boy n Baby

8:57 AM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Ooo, I know some chihuahuas and one of them is my first doggie pals too. I think they are small, but mighty. The name 'Liberty' suits her finely. =)

Snuggle,
Precious

9:03 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

One of ladies that runs my training class has a chihuahuahuahua dog. It mostly just hides under the table!

Licks
Oscar x

9:31 AM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hey Joey and Tanner,
well I have one word
outrage.
You and Tanner should take
your mum and dad to training.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

11:28 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joe, It looks like you're really engrossed in the story. I would just love to see mean Figgles cope with a chihuaua! xxx Asta down under

1:44 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

we have a chihuahua at work and her name is Tecate. She never wants to ply with us, but she's pretty brave, up until there's 3 of us bostons all up in her grill. Then she shakes like a naked old man in a cold shower.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I would be sooooo pissed if there were a dog in my house that I wasn't allowed to tear apart.
You should poop in front of the TV.
Ike

2:13 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

They allowed a dog to invade your house and you didn't even get to guard it? That is so wrong.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

What? What did you say about me?

Ha ha - it would take about TWENTY Liberty's to make ONE of Fig!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Our neighbor has one of those Chihuahauhauhauhau things. We consider those small doggies snacks, so don't get to play with it or the other to snack sized dogs they have. We only get to see them through the fence. They think they are really tough though, cuz they always bark at us when they come outside. Stupid snack dogs, don't they know one bite and it's over? The rabbit Samuel caught was bigger than they are!!!

Holly

8:07 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That Princess Sparkle looks like a tough lady. She might be fun to hang around with, as long as you don't treat her like a chew toy (hee hee!)

T-man

8:58 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

OMG Joe, Are you sure it's a dog! Maybe it's really some sort of cat-dog.- Scary!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

egads! As Terry Pratchett once wrote about Nanny Ogg and bananas, you obviously know how to start spelling chihuahua, you just haven't figured out how to STOP.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

She looks totally brave and scary!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home