Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

the parents are back!

view of Minneapolis
Here is a picture of where they were for the wedding. Look at all of that green grass I could have ran in!! But, I am glad they are home and uncle and our friend Jeff took good care of us and now I will give my Mom and Dad the cold shoulder until probably tomorrow.

joes
Mom said she is too tired to take any new photos, so here is an old one of me looking especially handsome. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Happy Memorial Day!

36 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh handsome indeed Joe, handsome indeed. Glad the 'rents are back. Cold shoulder is totally acceptable until they fork over a gift or a really good snackie!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, You seem to look really good in the reds, pinks, and plaids. You should sew that duvet cover into a leisure suit.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joe,
I have to agree with Sophie, red really looks good on you.
I can't believe they didn't bring back anything from the wedding for you. Darn..go ahead and give them the cold shoulder...sheesh

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, you do look VERY handsome in that pic... but I really like you in your new collar too!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That place is like 10 minutes from my house - could you feel my presence?
Ike

6:13 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw Joe, that grass sure looks nice to run and roll in.
So did your parents get you any present from their trip?

~ Girl girl

6:26 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow, there's a lot of green alright. that could be your playground alright! oh well, it's over so... keep that cold shoulder for at least a month!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hey you two! Check out my blog I'm tagging you guys. Hope you haven't been tagged yet! Tanner I LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Glad that your hoomans are back! Yes yes.. give them the cold shoulder until they give you something nice ok.. and make sure Tanner sticks to it too!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cold shoulder? I'd suck up instead - make them feel guilty and get more prezzies!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe: Glad the parents are back. My folks love Minnesota. I think it is because they were in love in Minnesota.

Scares me to think what that means about Azrizona, a place they would both like to leave. (preferably together says muzzer)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Happy Memorial Day! I hope your Mum and Dad brought you some treats back from the wedding.
Licks,
Nugget

9:32 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Joe, glad we get to see a handsome you, even if it's an old pix...did the Doofus survive the absence of your 'rents, or do you have him tied up in a closet or something.
Didn't they bring you anything????I can't believe it..cold shoulder for sure!!!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee hee i just saw your celebrity lookalike pictures. joe i have not seen you bare your teeth for a picture before!

glad your mom and dad are back. give them the cold shoulder after they're rested enough, then they'll take more notice.

love..
chiyo

10:01 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Wow Joey...that pciture makes my pants wanna get up and dance baby...and you look very good in red

11:58 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm sure they haven't unpacked their suitcases yet! Don't give up hope Joey! There's got to be something in there for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:37 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I wonder how long you can keep up the cold shoulder treatment. I usually last about 10 minutes! J x

3:17 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Very handsome, no arguement there.

Simbaxx

5:46 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OOh great! Yeah you do look handsome in that picture but you got some eye gunk on your eye... LOL! Or is that the flash from the camera? LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:53 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Joe has a handsome face, and waits for father and mother's returns.

from loved ume tyan

7:19 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Thats really a HUGE patch of grass for both to run on. Well hope that you can go there the next time.

Love
Boy n Baby

9:08 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe. I'm glad your parents are back. Sure they brought something for you and Tanner.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

10:21 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Glad your folks made it back safe & sound!

And we've never seen a more handsome picture!

Penny & Lola
(and Sherman who won't admit that Joe's handsome)

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Glad your folks are back, you guys! WOW, is that the thing they call the "oshun"???
Play bows,
Zim

11:54 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You are definitely very handsome in that picture Joe!

Also we liked the photo of Min....apolis, sorry could not spell it, for I am a dog in a spelling free zone!

It looks so exotic, all your American places, and so classy! And names just out of the movies.....so romantic Jeannie says!

love and many licks and I am glad your parents are home safe! How far was the journey, your American journeys are always like three whole days to get anywhere.

If we travelled three whole days we would be in the middle of Asia!

Now I am too verbose Jeannie says, and I have to shut up!

love and licks Marv xxxxxxxxxx

12:13 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Wow was that really Minnesota? I've never been there although Mom was a little girl when she lived there. I've only been to Illinois...dog showing... I loved your celebrity look-alike photos! Check my blog to see who I look like (baaaaa..).

Yeah, at least Mom and Dad could've brought you something!!

Rudy

12:14 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

That looks like a great place to run around in! I like your sad eyes look. That is a great way to make your humans feel bad!

Holly

12:32 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Good job Joe--make 'em pay!

wally.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, My dad moved to Estonia to teach in some stupid school. He and my mom have not been together for a couple of years at least. My dad is kind of a doofus, but not a lovable doofus like Tanner.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Happy Memorial Day!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Me & mom like this pic soooo much !!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Glad your parents are back. Mini Soda looks pretty. I thought it always snowed there? ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

4:38 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

We ran around in a place like that this weekend! It was so much fun! You would have had a blast there. Too bad your parents are mean.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Glad mum and dad are back safe and sound. I haven't had to deal with mum and dad going away yet, but I'm sure it will happen at some time.

Licks
Oscar x

3:42 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

You should always make sure your style team has a red background for you to lie down on. It makes all your publicity photos just *POP*! No denying it - you're one good looking dude.

Goob love,
Stanley

3:51 AM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

Hi Joe
I love the pictures of you....
My mama is working on a surprise for you...I am helping
oh we had lots of rain last night...and thunder..I got a bit scared:o/

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home