Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I am one handsome terrier too!

SO like everyone is like Joey is the handsomenest and Tanner is like a Doofus Face, whatever that means. So like I want you to see this!!!!


WHATTSSSSUPPP?!! who is the handsome now? right? can you see me????


from this side too so dont think I have one good side and then one doofus side. I am all sides handsome.


see what I mean? I am handsome, not doofus.



SOOOO Tomorrow is the birthday of my MOM! SHe is going to be like 219 or somthing like that in dog years and so I Was like OK do you have a WILL? OMG LOL!!!! I want her to leave me JOEY in her will so I can be like I OWN YOU BIT$# LOL!!!!!!! BUt she said no and that I can't be mean to Joey even though Joey is meanerest to me. She said for a birthday present she wants us to be good boys? WTF is that? Is there a costume I need to be a 'good boy'?? ANyone know how to turn into one of these things?????????? I told her I am going to be HANDSOME for her present!!!

48 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

yaya I am first.....you are SOOO handsome...especially with all the purple flowers...wow...you make my knees week Tanner....you just do....you had me at Whatsuuuuuuuup...lol...say happy birtday to your mom for me...i hope she has a great day...

6:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner. Sure you are handsome!
You two please be good boys for your mom.
I wish her a Happy Birthday!
Have a good night!
Lorenza

6:31 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner, you are extremely handsome, with not a doofus face in that whole bunch of photos! Plus, your writing skills continue to improve.

Be a good boy tomorrow and wish you mom a happy birthday from all of us

6:52 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
This must be the most handsomemest pikctures I have ever seen of you. That's no doofus face at all. I was rolling on the floor when you asked if your Mom had a will cos she's like so OLD. har har har....
PS : We wish your Mom a Happy Birthday!!!! :)

6:55 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hi Tanner! I love your pictures. I keep telling you you are NO doofus face. That is why I have such a crush on you!! YOu are the cootest boston terror that I know. Say Happy barkday to your mom and give her some sloppy kisses from me. Love ya lots.............whatsssssssssssssup??

7:12 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I think you are quite handsome! Your fur looks very shiny in that one picture!! I think you being handsome for your mom's birthday would be a great present.

Holly

7:25 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Tanner, you really look handsome today. And those flowers are so pretty. Happy Birthday you to your mum... I hope you and Joey be good.

~ girl girl

7:30 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, we all know you are handsome but do u have to take photos besides those flowers?? lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY & TANNER'S MAMA!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:37 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tanner...
You do look quite handsome and your coat is so shiney in the sun!

You don't need a costume to be a 'good boy' all you need to do is...
1) be nice to Joe
2) give lots of kisses to your mom
3) be nice to Joe
4) no pees or poops in the house oh, and no throws up either
5) be nice to Joe

That's it...easy! Tell your Mom happy birthday from me and my Mom.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:56 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner,
You do look very handsome, but kind of stuffy in that third picture :)

Wish your mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from T-man and CC-man (and their mom). I think just not being really bad tomorrow will make your mom happy on her special day...you can do it :)

T-man

8:15 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Going with handsome is always easier than being good!
Happy Birthday Tanner and Joey's mom!
Ike

8:23 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Tanner, Looks like you are soaking up some good rays in addition to being extremely handsome.

Licks,
Nugget

10:13 PM  
Blogger e said...

OH Tanner, you are so very handsome!!

You guys have a cult following of some sort!

p.s. What are you doing for your mum's 2987 bday???

Fei

10:16 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

You will be more handsome without thw flower...those flower make u pretty lady...wahahaha

10:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

omg, you boys will not believe how I spent my evening. I was at a back yard party with an itty bitty, brand new Boston Terrier puppy named Lola. She was super cute and had a big spot on her head just like Tanner.

S

p.s. Please send boxes of poop to everyone I dislike.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

p.p.s. of course you are handsome T!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'd stick with handsome, good boy is really hard and you have to do it for a whole day!! Never going to happen around here.

Simba xx

12:57 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow Tanner, who knew you could pose like a pro!

Happy birthday to mum! Hope she has a great day and you guys are good as gold for her!

Licks
Oscar x

1:31 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow Tanner! I'm impressed! You are one cutie patootie!

Please wish your mom a happy birthday from us, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:25 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Happy burpday to your ma ape! She is nearly as old as my ma ape who is at least 300. I'm pretty sure. Since our ma apes are so old we have to be careful not to break their fragile bones. Also they tend to forget them so we have to beg to remind them to feed us

I give handsome every year as a gift and I've never gotten any complaints.

wally

ps. Amber said I had Doofus face!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wooooooow! NO WAY you're the Doofus anymore... well, for today that is. You look superbly handsome & majestic altho a bit chubby, kekeke... No way Joey can comment on your looks today, nu-uh! Oh yay! Your mama's birthday tomorrow, great! Will wish her happy birthday tomorrow! Hope I won't forget...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:41 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Tanner, you are handsome everyday so your mom gets her present daily simply my looking at your handsome face!
Happy Birthday to you mom!!

2:50 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

Whoa. I thought Joe had you tied up somewhere. Glad you got out to see the light of day.

Don't let that WEANIE of a brother tell you anything but that you're ONE BIG STUD!

And, when your mama says she wants you to be a good boy, I think what she's really saying is that she wants you to be the fun Tanner we all know you are.

By the way, goober, doofus or otherwise, I think Joe's just a wee bit jealous of you - that's why he dawgs on you so much.

You're welcome in GooberStan anytime, man.

From one goob to another,
Stanley

3:48 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Those are some very handsome pictures of you Tanner. My mom is old like yours to. I don't really know how to be good so being handsome sounds like a good present to me. Happy Birthday to your mom.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Tanner, you don't look doofus-ish at all in those pics, you look kind of regal. J x

5:29 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Take my breath away Tanner! You certainly are one handsome terrier. And purple is a great color for you!

And Happy Barkday to your Mom. Our Mom is ancient too, but we love her anyway.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

5:33 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hey Tanner,
You are so handsome. I would have told you that sooner but I thought Lily would get jealous!

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:45 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Being handsome is a good present, but my girl says being good is even better. I hope your mom has a great birthday.
Comet

6:23 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Those are such great pics of you dude. You're very handsome Tanner.

It looks like your being a good boy sitting out in the yard.

Wish your mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I bet if you give her lots of kisses she'll enjoy her birthday.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

6:26 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Congratulations on mother's birthday.
And, joey lovelily sits like the ornament of the dog put on the parterre. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:38 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Happy birthday Joey and Tanner's mum!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Tanner,
whew! I thought you were a gonner, when I didn't see you for a while.
I think that's what your mom means try not to kill each other, hehehe
You look so grownup and handsome, that it kinda makes me long for the little doofus face
Happy Birthday to your Mom..maybe there's a magic pill for being good??go hug and kiss Joe for me
kisses Asta

6:50 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Without a doubt. You are exceptionally handsome and shiney.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum for tomorrow Tanner! 219 eh? Wow, I should make sure she has a will if she is that old!!

You look like a beautiful flower amongst all those pretty ones, not doofus like at all in my opinion,
very handsome.

love and laughing licks, Marv xxxx

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you remember 'good boy'? Like .. 'sit, Tanner'.... 'oh, good boy!'. So just do stupid stuff like sit and stay ... not fun stuff like pee and puke.

Tell your Mom happy 31.28571 birthday.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I see you, Tanner - I see you! And you are very handsome! Just like me!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Tanner, you are all sorts of handsome, no doubt about it.

Happy birthday to your mom!!!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being good mean having no fun. I'd stick with the handsome present too....

1:15 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I think you are VERY handsome, Tanner! But so is Joey.
Love,
Amber

2:14 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

PS: Happy birthday to your mom!!!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Tanner's handsomeness is EVERYBODY'S present!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy! Your looking good in the sun!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

OMG Tanner, you are handsome! Has Joey been photoshopping all those Doofus pics?

Happy birthday, mom!

8:50 PM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Hi Tanner! You do look like some royalty in his royal garden!

Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Snuggle,
Precious

2:31 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Happy Birthday Joey & Tanner's Mom!

Love
Boy n Baby

4:22 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Joe Stains,

Nice to meet you!

U look really good in the pictures. I love the flower pots!

We wish your Mum a Wonderful Birthday!

Love,
Reina

8:54 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wow, you do look might fine sitting near those flowers, I think a framed shot of you would be the bestest gift you could give your mom for her birthday.

Murph

2:19 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum!
Licks,
Nugget

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home