Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, May 25, 2007

Luckie tags us for celebrity look alike!!

I am still pretty mad but then I found out that Tanner has to go to the vet this morning to get his butt drained, so MY life could be worse. I get to ride along and dad is going to walk me in the nice grass by the vets while Mom takes Doofus in to get his butt juiced. GROSSSSSSSSSS.

SO Luckie has tagged us to play the game where you say what celebrity you look like. Lets start with the Doofus.


Don Knotts

I am Tanner, hear me roar!
The Doofus. The resemblance is uncanny!!!

Now my turn.

Samuel L. Jackson, that Bad MFer.

mom says my teeth look funny, I think they look great!
Me Joe Stains, another Bad MFer!!!!!!!

Well, we will not be posting again until Sunday, have a good Saturday folks!!!!!!!

34 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe. I have to tell you that the resemblance is hugge!
Please, be nice with Tanner while your mom and dad are away, ok?
Have a nice weekend!
Lorenza

9:34 AM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

OMG - you are Samuel Jackson! The baddest mofo in town!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Getting his butt juiced...yuck!!!

You so, look like SLJ!!! You are the baddest Joe.

Have a great weekend!!! Lots of Licks and I'll miss ya, Ruby

10:09 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

HA HA HA HA HA! That's really funny, Joe! But I would be scared of you....

10:22 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Poor vet squeezing Tanner's butt, yuckie!

Greay look-a-likes you guys!

Don't be too sad without mum and dad,talk to you soon!

Licks
Oscar x

10:38 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Wow--the resemblances are uncanny. Do you think Don Knotts was part Boston cuz--he kinda looks like it.

wally.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG! Mom is rolling on the floor killing herself laughing! You guys are just too darn funny!
I hope Tanner's butt is okay! Don't miss him too much Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:39 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ha ha! I used to have to put up with that butt thing to, but then my mom figured out that chicken necks and turkey necks take care of the whole problem for me.

p.s. perfect look-a-likes!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joe, You look so much like both of them, it's really remarkable! Your are so baaaaad, dude! Having your but drained doesn't sound fun. xxx Asta

12:52 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man my mom and dad call it getting your butt juiced to. They thought they were the only ones. Your look a likes are so spot on.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, that is a funny pic, love your teeth!

<3 Pearly

2:27 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe-I love your buttjuice plan for the spammers (and other annoyances). I knew there had to be a purpose for a Doofus in this world of intelligent design. Me being the intelligent designer, of course.

wally.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Very good looky likies.

Simba xx

2:49 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

LMAO!!! Those are excellent look-a-likes!!

Holly

4:34 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great choices Joey!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You look scary Joey!!
Also, I live in mini soda! Where will your mom and dad be?
Ike

7:09 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, I'm rolling on my back laughing (and getting a belly rub!). Joey you look scary in that pic. Did you waste that grapefruit blast thingie next to you? I'm sure Mr. Jackson would've pulverized it...

8:26 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joe, you are so right about the lookalike!

wet wet licks

Boo

8:55 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

What is but juice?..doesn't sound so good..I think I feel bad for the Doofus
The pictures are like you guys are seperated at birth..I'm having horrible time trying to figure out who I look like, but you guys nailed this
excellent!
Have a great weekend
smoochie kisses ASTA

10:43 PM  
Blogger Hana said...

The celebrity lookalike posts are so funnnnnnny!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Those were good choices. hehe. :)
I used to need to go to the groomers to get my butt done too..but it's ok now. Wierd....
I wonder if Jessica Alba needs to go to the hooman vet to do her butt too.

1:43 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Exactly, it is a face just like.
It is wonderful. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:34 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

You certainly were both separated at birth! J x

7:57 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh Tanner...My Mom said to tell she knew there was some reason she loves you. She absolutely loves Barney and now she knows why.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

9:36 AM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

I thought Tanner's looked really alike, till I scrolled down and saw yours. WOW!

Snuggle,
Precious

9:51 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Joey, you're a RIOT!
I answered your "Ask the Ao4" question on Saturday's blog! Make sure you stop by when you have time!
Tail wags,
Storm

11:48 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

The resemblance is really close.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:14 PM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

Wow, very good impressions!

My mom said your eyes were so BIG she wondered if he had too much coffee.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Your look-alike has an uncanny resemblance to you... can't say the same for your doofus'.

BTW, I tagged you to share with your reading public (if you have not already done so) 7 things about yourself that they would otherwise not know.

Go, Buddy.

Your Goob,
Stanley

10:46 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Yep! Definitely excellent looky likeys!

Hope Tanner Butt is smelling sweeter now!

Have a great weekend, love Marvin xxxxx

4:22 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

I can't quite make my mind up as to who you look like the most....

Loui xx

9:02 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures really made me laugh my brains out!!! Wahahahaha!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:48 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Joe, you are so totally COOL!!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Tanner definately looks like Don Knotts.

You should get a wallet tag that says "Bad M-fer", like Samuel Jackson had a wallet, in the movie Pulp Fiction.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home