Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

what the heck wednesday!

I cannot believe Tanner put those horrible pictures of me up, I just can't believe it. Then he calls me an OLD LADY?! I am seriously mad at that little jerk. But today is payback time because I get to post BAD pics of him.

Let me introduce you to...


THE DOOFUS!!!!!!!


Seriously, what is wrong with him? It is like he was given about 3 extra inches of face and he has NO idea what to do with it.


and what in the HECK is up with that crazy eye?


This speaks for itself. The Doofus has a toy snake tied around his neck, yet he happily plays with another toy! What is his problem??


Here it is folks, the ORIGINAL DOOFUS FACE. This is why he got his name to begin with. See his upper lip? See how its stuck like it is? That is the DOOFUS FACE!!


And don't you think that I was about to let him get away with that crap from yesterday without some reciprocation!


The only problem is I think he LIKES IT.

Now I will share the BEST picture of Tanner...


Ah, now that is how I like to see the little guy!!!

28 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

those are some pretty funny pictures joey..but the doof looks pretty sad in his pink house...why is it pink anyhow...were you doing the decorating

7:04 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, Joe, Joe, That was some crazy payback. But I think you;re right about the Doof liking it. He is definitely a different breed all together.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

good job joey on getting it back on tanner. but but but joey, we love tanner bcoz he's a doofus!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:27 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: You and Tanner both did a great job. Teka is enjoying the pictures of Tanner. She says it is not respectful to call him Doofus! What a pair.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Oh, Tanner does have a crazy googly eye, doesn't he?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no.. Tanner looks sad in the last photo. But I like the close up picture. haaa.

I tag you guys for a caption game. Come see my blog for details.

~ Girl girl

8:55 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh my....Tanner's house is so sweet..erm but it would be better for a girl huh?
I dunno what to say about his doofus face though. :P

9:11 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You showed him Joey!
Ike

9:25 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

I think you got him good Joey! Too funny!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Ah sweet revenge. Doofus certainly got his...those are some great photos Joe. Except I have to admit...I kinda have a little bit of a doofus face myself. Fortunately it has never been caught on camera and hopefully never will!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:40 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Is that a new house for Tanner since he tore the last one? You mean he is zipped inside when the hoomans are at work.

Love
Boy n Baby

11:14 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Tanner looked happy with his head scarf. He looks a bit sad in his little house.

Simba xx

12:39 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey, I tagged you for the Celebrity Lookalike game. :)

12:41 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh sweet revenge huh Joey! Hmmm.. but he does seem to be enjoying it!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yep, I think tanner likes looking like a little old lady alright, and having a snake round his neck, and making doofus faces...but maybe not so much being in his little house, hehehe!

Licks
Oscar x

1:47 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That's definitely a Doofus picture with his lip stuck! He sure is a happy boy - except for the last picture!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hahaha! Hilarious!

I especially love the wonky eye picture. He has wonky eye like Paris Hilton--also a Doofus!

wally.

3:46 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Those are some good doofus pics. They made us laugh

3:51 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Eyes have expressed fear.
In it, is the snake a cause?

from loved ume tyan

6:38 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Nice pictures. Problem is, Tanner is a happy boy and I think he doesn't care about many things!
I like his pink house
Have a nice day
Lorenza

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! His CRAZY WONKY EYE!!!!!

Although, it's not as much fun when they don't really care, is it?

8:02 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Haha! That's the BEST revenge I've ever seen Joey!!! Good job! He is such a big HOOGEY DOOFUS. What has he bacome? *Sigh*

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:37 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

He is soooooooooooooo funny in those pictures he is almost ADORABLE, well apart from the weird lip thingy............ and having toooo much face!

laughing licks, Marv xxxxxx

9:46 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

Ahahahahahahaha look how unhappy Tanner is in his new (pink!) house! Granted, he's probably pleased as punch because he likes his little house, but still.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Payback's sweet, isn't it Joe?

I see Tanner has a new "little house". How come it's pink? LOL!

Puggy kisses
Suki

1:45 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I love that crazy eye, I wish my eye would do that.

I bet Doofus is sorry he messed with you.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

5:16 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

You guys crack me up!! I enjoyed seeing all those bad photos :) You didn't look happy as a grandma. I hope you feel better now posting those funny pictures of Doofus!

T-man

8:29 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I love the crazy eye look. I'm gonna start practising and see if I do it too.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home