Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tanner Tuesday is late again because the mom and dad likes answering tests

OMG I am so late again because Mom and Dad went to someplace called a PUB to play triv ee yuh? TRIB ee ya? I dunno but at this pub Mom ate something called WALLYs but not corgadors they were pickles fried and I said I dont like that. So now I am late but they got second place and won some $20 and that buys some cuz but then MOM said that just makes up for the $20 she sdonated on this Nice Doggy named Dora who needs a surgery for her HIP. Remembers I had a surgery and it was not fun and so you guys should make a click on that link and give some monies to DORA to get her hip better and to buy her some treats for after because that makes good dogs feel better. OMG YOU CAN SEND ME TREATS TOO LOL.

ANYWAY today we had a TAG by GUS Who should give TEKA every Tuesday since she MIGHT be my other girlfriend if Lillie allows me to have another girlfriend like BOO cASSinova. OMG SECRET BAD WORD. But anyway the TAG says show Joey in some funny clothes and me in a bad photo. I like to show Joey ok?


OMG LOL WHATTTTTTTSSSSUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP Grandma JOEY!!!!!! GRAMMY JOEY LOOKS MAD!!! LOOOOOOOOL


OMG LOLOLOLOL


he is the madderest dog in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!


Mom said he looks just like a little old lady and I said OMG like you MOM? WHATSSSSSUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

+


So tomoorrow Joey gets to make a blogger about ME in a BAD picture, ok?

35 Stains:

Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear Tanner... Where did you get those pictures of Joey? He actually look sweet in the last few pic. Hee. can't wait to see your pic tmr. :)

ps: how many girlfriends do you want to have Tanner?


~ Girl girl

10:40 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

this is boO cASSanova! yeah, feel like kicking some cASSanova but definitely not boo's!

grandmamamama joey! kekeke. tomorrow, you'll get it back tanner.

wet wet licks

Boo

11:15 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Tanner, OMG! Poor Joey! I have a feeling you're gonna get it tomorrow!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner, Joey looks very grammy-like. haha..He does look very docile and sweet in those piktures.
How many girl friends do you want? I have been asking my Mom if I can start dating!! Cos I'm turning one soon you know..it's about time isn't it?
PS : Those nails look very sharp!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh no Joey gonna kill you for the photos that you post. Where did you get hold of it?

Love
Boy n Baby

12:02 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Joe does not look happy. Funny, but not happy.

Simba xx

12:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tanner... you are so cool! cASSnova mwahaaahaaa, I'm glad I caught it... must be from all the reading I do with my daddy.

I'm new, come check me out :)

Burger signing out

1:02 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Loving the photos of Grandma Joey, but oh boy Tanner, are you going to be in for it when it's Joey's turn!!!

Licks
Oscar x

1:13 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh tanner ...joey is such a cute old lady..funny funny....i cant wait to see you tomorrow...lol

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute though...

2:41 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look like a wash woman! How many toilets did you have to scrub?! hehehehehe
Boy are you in for it Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:42 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooooh we have laughed so much at Joe Grandma Pictures, he still looks cute though!

Cannot wait to see your pictures tomorrow, Tanner!!

love and laughing licks, Marvin xxxxx

3:04 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Tanner, it is so funny!! OMG you are so gonna be in trouble with Joey..

3:25 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh Tanner those pictures are to funny. Joey is going to be upset with you though. Oh and how can you compare Grandma Joey to your mom? Your mom isn't that old.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Poor Joey! He looks so sad in that last picture. He might be plotting some serious revenge tomorrow!

Lola

5:14 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Haha Tanner, you look like a granny! Haha! And your nails, nice & long... hey, why don't cha make use of them & scratch Joe whenever he starts teasing you. Haha!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:18 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooops, wrong fella! I mean Joey, scratch Tanner, hehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:19 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Joe, could you make us a pot of tea and some cookies? What? Oh, your arthritis is acting up again? Ok, grandma - I mean - Joey ;)

Just kidding!
Puggy kisses
Suki

5:27 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, I thought for a second that maybe you had been at the pub too, but then I thought, no way. Tanner would never drink beer, especially if he won't eat fried pickles.


Funny pics of Joey, but he's going to be pissed!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tanner...
Those are some pretty silly Joey photos...but I'm not so sure he is going to like them. Better watch out...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:37 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh my! It's Babushka!

--Rocky & Ozzie

5:39 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It is a boast of wonderful Boston.
It is like a wonderful grandmother.
And, the appearance in which it leaves home is recalled. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:53 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh, I am so sorry I ever tagged you joey. If you need help getting even with Tanner, call me.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Joes... that is just cruel.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh Oh Tanner, I don't think Joey is going to appweciate being compared to an old lady(teheheheh)He looks super pissed, and then just resigned..poor guy(don't tell him but I think he looks cute..I know that would make him even madderer)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Joe and Taanner!

I have made your blog "Wednesday Tail Wag"

take a peek!

love and laughing licks, Marv xxxxx

12:44 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

I think Joey looks cute in those silky scarves, I like that he is okay with his image enough to show his girly sides.

-Niko

P.s. my mom wants to know where you got fried pickles because that sounds awesome to her!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

OMG Tanner! You are so bad, and I love it! Poor Joe!

Thanks for the donation to Doar and super thanks for telling about her on your blog!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

Too funny
Noone has tried dressing me up...YET.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner, I think you are going to pay for this! Be careful.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

7:51 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Mommy thinks Joey looks absolutely adorable - her words not mine.

I think Joey gonna get you back real good dude.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

5:14 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Oh, Tanner....don't you like me anymore? You want to find a girlfriend closer to you? I am so sad.
Joey looked so cute in those pictures even if he doesn't like them. Aren't you scared of Joey?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

I laughed so much,I almost cried !!!
This was hilarious!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Joe, he's going to be mad! Be very afraid Tanner! J x

7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for including Dora in your blog!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home