Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

WHATSSSSSUUP!!!!!

OMG HI friends it is already Tuesday today and you are so excited, can you see me? Joey's MINI ME is so missing and I cant find it so that I can eat him! INstead Mom said we can have these things she got at the healthy store called BEEF LEGS. OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!!


This top part has some twisty stuff like bully sticks and then some bone on the bottom!


I said OK Mom I will eat mine outside because I am a good boy and I like to eat this thing but don't steal it from me because I will make this mean face!


Joe said, Hey Lady I do NOT eat outside. What are you thinking?


I said, Joey stick your butt in the air and chew and OMG it tastes SO GOOD.


Like SO GOOD.


But Joe just said LET ME IN THE HOUSE!!!!!


Then he tried my butt in the air trick and still would not leave the door because he wanted to be in that house like so bad.


Then he said, I dont want that bone anymore and then YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID he waited until I got my bully stick untied from the beefy bone and then RAN AT me and made me scared and STOLE MY BULLY STICK PART!!!!


BUt then I just said ok Joey I will just eat yours!!!


So that is just me and I have JOeys bone and his bully and eventually I ended up with both bones and now I just want to eat his MINIME BUt I can't find the F#@$#& thing!!!

OOPS BAD WORDS! lOOOLL!!!

OMG so far no new little house I have been a good boy outside all day and I can talk to Joey ALL DAY and he loves it!

32 Stains:

Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh my...that bone & bully stick looks so yummy...hehe..I thought it was farnie that Joey would rather get into the house instead of enjoying that yummy treat!!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh Tanner, you ended up with 2 bones. :) Cute way of eating by sticking your butt in the air.


~ fufu

6:04 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

No little house!!!!????!!! That's awesome - no little kitchen for me anymore. I guess bad deeds do go unpunished - they go rewarded! Prison break = freedom forever.
Ike

6:05 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Cool move Tanner. I have that one down pretty good too...wait till the girls aren't looking & then steal their chewies. Mom always yells b/c she says I'm too fat and don't need 3 chewies. EHM...that's big boned and I beg to differ, thank you very much.

Sherman

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those bone looooooooooooooook mighty tasty!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, can't believe time flies and it's tuesday already!

wow, you got great stuff there. too bad joey is not appreciate of it instead, he choose to be mummy's boy and wanna be let in the house and rest instead. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

6:54 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Yeah, I bet Joe LOVES you talking to him all day, Tanner...heehee!

I like your butt in the air trick - I'll have to try that sometime!

Puggy kisses
Suki

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummmmmyyy bones!!!! And yay for no new house!

7:15 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner - Good move getting both bones! There must be a genius behind that doofus exterior :) You aren't fooling us anymore!

T-man

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I hog all the bones too!

7:55 PM  
Blogger v said...

I knew there was a reason I was happy it was Tuesday! YAY!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That butt in the air thing is super cool man..

Love
Boy n Baby

8:10 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, those look REALLY good! We do a lot of switching of chewy's too. I just gather them up and hoard them until mom comes and takes some away from me to give back to the others. Not my fault they can't keep track of their chewy's!

holly

8:35 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

No little house Tanner...that's awesome, but you better stay away from Joe's little doggie or you may go back to your little house.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tanner looks like you have gotten the better of joey this time! :) high five!

does it make it easier to swallow with your behind in the air? or do you do this so that you can work out and eat at the same time?

love..
chiyo

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOO!!

Tanner.. you got the good deal man.. 2 bones???

how about sharing with your fellow tuxedo man?

11:19 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

I wonder what those bullys are doing without their sticks. You are so lucky you are out of your little house...i BET joey loves having you around...you be careful that he doesnt blame you for something he does wrong....you know how big bros can be a little vindictive

12:16 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Are you sure Joey hasn't already killed his mini me? I'd never get my little jaws around those bones, I wish I could.

Simba xx

12:41 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Mmmmmm... those treats look delicious! What's do they taste like? And those new toys look kinda cool! Look like you both! And good to kill them... KILL!!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:11 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, nice looking bones, can't belive Joey missed out by wanting to go indoors!

Good boy Tnner for behaving without your little house!

Licks
Oscar x

1:34 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

YUMMY!!! Those bones look delicious!
I hope you say sprung from jail forever Tanner! Keep being a good boy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:37 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh my dog that looks like one of the tastiest things EVER.

Poor Joey. He can't even taunt you in the little house.

wally.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I want one of those bone bully stick things. Good job on the no new little house. I am sure Joey is SOO Excited you are out all day.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

OMG Tanner, Has there been some sort of power shift over there? You got both bones? I can't believe Joey would let that happen. What's going on?

4:48 AM  
Blogger Herbie said...

Looks yummy! I wonder how they make the cow's leg twist that way. Maybe it's a dancing cow!

8:43 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Davy always has the toy I like best. Do you and Joey ever have that problem? I have to look real sad at him and wait for him to give it to me. Then he gets another toy out and I like THAT one best!
Love,
Amber

10:05 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner, your bones look yummy and having both of them should be great. Very original way of eating them. Maybe Joe didn't what he missed!!
Besos
Lorenza

10:22 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Tanner! I'm surprised Joey was brave enough to run at you - you were making a pretty mean face in that picture!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't eat things outside either. It's undignified. I WILL, however, steal things and bring them INSIDE to eat....

12:23 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Wow, nice bones! My mum digs up old bones, but there's no meat. Woe is me! xxx Asta down under

2:18 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha! Tanner! just catching up with the Blogs so it is taking me some time as I have been away for a week.

Had to stop though on yours 'cos you are eating "beef legs" and my Dad has just had an operation on his leg, it made us feel quite poorly, seeing you chewing on those leg bones..........

(!) Love and licks Marv xxxxx

7:53 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Wow, that does look so delicious!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home