Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Toys!

Mom went out yesterday with Dad and they came home with new toys for us!!!


Look at those guys, they are like Mini Mes!!!


Hi Guys!


Hm, which one do I want??


Haha, I want this one and I will name him TANNER!



Oh, that made the doofus sad so he said he would name his Joey.


And then he did what he does best, he shredded. This is why we never ever get stuffies, they only last about 2 minutes.


You can't even see what is going on here, its just a mess of black and white!


But not me, I love my stuffies and they make me SO happy.


Mom is going to do her best to keep the menace away from mine so that he doesn't get murdered.

Check out the video of the Doofus destroying his, of course use your sound so you can hear what a snorting pig he is!

39 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joe...
Doofus does sound like a pig! I'm very particular about which stuffies I keep and which I destroy...looks like Doofus isn't very discriminating. Hope you and your new little stuffie have a very happy life together!

Lots of Licks, Ruby
PS - Tell your Mom that the little containers were from jello snacks that she saved. She didn't have enough for all the nanook paws so she filled up ice cube trays. That worked really well...just pop out a cube and you're ready to snack! I really, really loved them.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Quick Joey, hide your stuffy so Tanner doesn't shred yours too! He does sound like a pig!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Cool stuffies! My mom doesn't buy me many stuffies anymore because I destroy them like Tanner!

Keep on barkin'

Bruin

3:44 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Cool stuffies. I hope the doofus stays away from yours. Hide it somewhere he can't find it.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I totally shred my stuffies too!
Ike

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tanner! are you trying to take it all out on the stuffie because you can't talk back to your big brother?

joey you better hide your one, it would be cruel to see Tanner shred Tanner!

love..
chiyo

5:23 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Joey, You better hide your stuffies.. Tanner is shredding you?

Love
Boy n Baby

6:04 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oh, no! Mom told me to cover my eyes while we watched that violent clip. Poor stuffy :(

I'm with you, Joe. I love my stuffies and would never dream of harming them. I think it must have something to do with the fact we have high IQ's or something (sorry, Tanner!)

Puggy kisses
Suki

6:09 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Man, you look really happy with your stuffie. hehe...Tanner's a real mean shredder machine with his. You better keep yours properly. Phew....
I love my stuffies too but I can't rip them totally apart so I slowly remove their limbs, their ears, their eyes....gotta enjoy them to the max!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

We usually are watched VERY closely with our stuffies. We have some mini me stuffies too, but mom keeps them up on a shelf so we don't do to them what Tanner did! BTW, he did a GREAT job of killing it! Very worthy of Husky and Malamute killing!

Holly

8:37 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah joey, you should just grab the 2 toys instead of letting doofus have it.

maybe doofus was imaging the toy as you!

wet wet licks

Boo

8:57 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hmmm Joey, If you dislike Tanner so much, why would you name your new stuffie after him - and love it so much? We think you really do love Tanner.
Comet and BLU

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there was a stuffie destroying contest Tanner would win! Man - that poor stuffie didn't stand a chance.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh noo.. Tanner killed the toy! Quick hide yours Joey before Tanner lays his paws on it!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh your mini you stuffies are so cute. So sad that Tanner killed stuffie Joey. You're better as you love and keep stuffie Tanner in one piece still


~ fufu

11:55 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow tanner...you do what i do...i dont have a headed stuffy anywhere in this house...that is the whole idea isnt it? Sometimes I wish i kept them in one piece though

11:56 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Two minutes, that is fast. I got a cat to kill for my barkday (not a real one sadly) it took me a whole day to kill it.

Simba xx

1:22 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Awwww..those are nice stuffies. It's very sweet that you love yours. I have a love/hate relationship with mine. Kill 'em sometimes, love 'em sometimes (though I don't love 'em like Miss Sunshade does!).

wally.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Herbie said...

doofus killed his mini me???? Keep him away from yours!!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh He kill joey !!

Run Joe, run Joe !!

7:24 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

New sheets??? Yay for the stuffies! Poor Tanner, always such a Doofus with his toys...

8:48 AM  
Blogger Sophia and Abby said...

Those are such cute stuffies! Y I kinda like to destroy mine too, but I'm not really destroying them. I just like to find the treasure inside - you know the squeaky thing.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Priceless pics!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh Joe,keep your new toy safe! You look so happy in that photo on the bed I would hate Tanner to destroy it!

Licks
Oscar x

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...they look cute, you got strong teeth :P I usually like to chew... but at least one of the toy survived :P

11:13 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh Joey, you look so tremendously happy in the photo on the bed! Fig destroys things too... I treasure mine like a priceless jem.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuffies are MADE to be SHREDDED. Just like grass is made to be pooped on. And cars are made to be farted in.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

I'm with the Doofus, I love to tear up my stuffies. Nothing makes me happier than flingin' that white stuff all over the house.

Murph

12:04 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Joe I am like you I love my stuffies too. I like to shake them but never destroy them. Does Tanner knows which ones belong to you?
Besos
Lorenza

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Joey.....My Mom fell in love with that picture of you smiling really big with your new stuffie. She even put it on the background of her computer......Hey what's up with that? She's never put any other dog on the computer background except for us before. That's ok, we don't mind looking at your picture for a few days.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:22 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

What a happy face on you, Joey!! You know how to enjoy your gifts. Tanner is more like me. We just have to destroy our stuffies. Oh well...

T-man

7:55 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hahaha....d toy really looks like a miniature joe...

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,Where did your mommy get those toys.My moomy wants one for me.Please let us know
Shawnysmoonbeam@yahoo.com
Have you seen my blog? I am a faithful reader of yours.
Love Stella

8:37 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, wowzers. Those were cool toys. That's why we don't get stuffies either. Ha roo.
Hey, some of your fellow Bostons have joined the Ao4! How cool. I'll have a full list of recruits up in a few days.
Play bows,
Zim

10:03 AM  
Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Cool toys! And we just love that pic of you smiling Joe. You are very photogenic!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

oh my stars!! First the crate then the stuffie. We were amazed!!!

That is no way to treat a toy Tanner!!

Make sure you hide yours well Joe!!

Love - Dory

4:49 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Hey Tanner great de-stuffing job- you're a pro!
My mom bought an Eskie stuffy but she won't let me have it. She said it's hers and she put it on top of the china cabinet where I can't reach it!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Which one is the toy??? xxx Asta

2:19 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I totally do the same thing with stuffies too, only I eat the insides and then get really sick.

Though you look so cute with your stuffie. My mommy says she likes the green couches, they're cool!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home