Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, April 23, 2007

I am the cookie monster!

This weekend Mom got this GREAT book



and in this GREAT book she found this recipe




and she made us these GREAT banana nut treats!!



I guess this makes up for not bringing us back anything from Las Vegas. She even let Doofus lick the bowl...



Speaking of the Doofus, he is practicing some of the sleeping positions he saw on The Army of Four's blog.



Hope you all are having a good monday!

33 Stains:

Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Your Mom is much smarter than our Mom. A cookbook! What a novel idea! Our Mom just throws a bunch of stuff together & hopes we'll eat it.

If your Mom likes to read, Saving Gracie is a great story about how the Three Dog Bakery got started. Our Mom is a loser & only reads dog books!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Bananas are my favorite! I am trying to talk my mom into getting that book.
Ike

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?! The DOOFUS got to lick the bowl and you DIDN'T?! What's going on over there?!

11:05 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Awesome! Those cookies look AMAZING. Mmmmm. Like Ike, I am a banana fan.

One of my very first toys EVER was a squeaky voodoo doll my ma ape got me at the New Orleans Three Dog Bakery when I was still new. Sadly, they LOST it a couple of years ago while I was at day care. Bummer.

wally.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Doofus is not licking the bowl there, he is freaking eating the darn thing!

so funny!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

mmmmm! bananas, I love em! Jeannie cant spell 'em!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Mmmm... my girl has a cookbook for us too, but she never uses it. Those look incredible!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, do you have any leftovers?? Maybe a few crumbs??

That looks like a great cookbook. Are there meaty treat recipes in it too??

Luv,
Tobes

12:49 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Oh my gosh but those cookies look good! When will they invent a computer where you can just reach your paw right through the screen?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

1:06 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

OOOOooo We are going to have Mom buy that book ASAP!!!!!!! Those look so yummy!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

1:17 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe, those look so yummy!!! I can't believe you let Tanner like the bowl...wow. I'll have to tell my mom to get moving and make me some cookies!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:33 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You have such cool stuff in the States. Bakeries for dog treats - amazing! Reckon I could get a green card?

Licks
Oscar x

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Those cookies look yummy. Did you save any for us? J x

3:09 PM  
Blogger v said...

How is Doofus Face's butt doing?

3:59 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

KEWL....those cookies look yummie!!
You sure were kind to let Tanner lick the bowl.
xoxo
Jasper & Jack

4:14 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I gotta tell mommy to get that book, those cookies look delicious.

Silly Doofus, the bowl is bigger than his head.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

4:46 PM  
Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Wow, your Mom BAKES you stuff?!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh gosh, those coookies look so yummy. Mom wonders if your Mom can post the recipe up so she can try making them for me too...please do please do!! :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, your mom is so nice to bake cookies for you guys. Those look really yummy.

~ fufu

6:05 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Are you sure he was sleeping? It kind of looks like he might be looking for the dirty bits in Valley of the Dolls.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hehehehe. doofus is so cute in that sleeping position. i can still see his wound. when the fur gonna grow back??

wet wet licks

Boo

6:40 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Great Book! Looks like there will be more treats coming your way.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:46 PM  
Blogger kingsley said...

Aahhh!!!

i love love love three dog bakery!!

We make doggie treaties all the time, from easter melts, to biscottis and even porky pigs!

i have a couple of books from them as well. maybe we can swap recipes sometime!!

kekekekekkeke

6:58 PM  
Blogger kingsley said...

oh.. you can see all my home made cookies and recipe books here.

Let's swap goodies and recipes okies?

http://kingsley.wordpress.com/tag/food/

7:01 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Mmm...those cookies look yummy! It looks like enough for a party :)

T-man

8:35 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Ok I am envious.. your mum uses a cookbook whereas my mum does everything by 'feel'.. so sometimes her food is not urmm... yummy at all (**Mum, I hope you are not reading this**)!!
Can you share the banana cookie receipe with the rest of us?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a big cook book. Licking the bowl is the best bit.

Simba xx

12:54 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Hey.. my HC has the same book! She tried a few recipes.. and now the book is hidden somewhere.. :(

6:21 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

YUMMY KOOKIES!!!!

Hey, DOOFUS can read now???

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:14 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, great Balto! Those cookies look incredible! We need our mom to get that cookiebook and make us some.
Tell Tanner he's doing a GREAT pose there! Let me know if his feet grow - I tried it on mine and they haven't yet.
How are your new COZ toys? They look cool!
Play bows,
Zim

12:42 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

POST THE RECIPE! Sorry for yelling, I just love oookies....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:31 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I want COOKIES

12:52 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh yummy! Those look delicious!!! Mommy should share her recipe too... It's called Butter Oats Snacks. Teeheehee...

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home