Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Guys!

one of my OLD friends from the Boston Buddies has just got a blog! I asked him to join the Dogs with Blogs and I want you guys to go see his blog and make him feel welcome!! He lives with CATS so he needs some dog companions, and maybe a hamster or two!

Bruin's blog

Just to be sure this post is worth everybody's time, lets see about another handsome picture of me...and maybe something of the Doofus...

This thing is ok
Look at that smile!!!

I miss that blue thing!
Look at that Doofus Face!

21 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww thanks Joey!!! I appreciate the love!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You're a good pal Joe...I'll go and introduce myself and see if bruin wants to be my friend.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:30 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You do look super handsome Joe.

I'm off to say hi to Bruin!

Licks
Oscar x

11:48 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a serious Doofus face.

Simba xx

11:50 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We went and saw Bruin. He looks cool. That is a good picture of you and as normal the doofus looks quite doofusy

12:04 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Neat Cuz and awesome pictures! But you guys always take the best pictures! I'm off to visit your buddy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Joey, you're so much more handsome than the Tan-man!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

What a perfect smile, Joe, and how nice of you to help out your buddy, Bruin. I'm going over to his blog, now!

Puggy kisses
Suki

2:36 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

We're very jealous of your Franken-Cuz over here.... We've never seen one. I'd be smiling like that too if I had that to squeak!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

Hi Joey, Bussie keeps telling me I should get used to you - some kind of exchange program?

Fuzzy face sniffies
Janie

5:01 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah joey, u r such a good friend. and more joeys and doofus on the blog!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:27 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
YOu always look so handsome in those pictures..how do you come up with those poses? :)
Will head over to make friends with Bruin now.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh, I'm going to check out your friend's blog. You sure take handsome photo Joey

~ fufu

7:00 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Will check out your bud's blog. Word.
Ike

7:15 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ok, I will go and say 'Hi' to Bruin right after this..
Yes, you still look so handsome and Tanner is still looking.. like a Doofus?!!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I will check out his blog after I answer your post! Haha, that's an interesting looking Cuz. Don't see them selling that in Malaysia. And that Doofus, hahaha! Such a Doofus! And you Joe, you're handsome!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:47 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You look so handsome

Love
Boy n Baby

11:25 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Awesome. I hope we don't scare Bruin by dogpiling on him.

Your smile is pretty awesome, not all goofy and floppy tongued like my sister.

wally.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice to meet ur new pal...bruin..

3:42 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Joe - We checked out Bruin's Blog - haow cute is he. (Don't worry you are still our favorite Boston Terriers!!

Excellent photo of you - you are certainly a great model.

Have a happy weekend - Dory

6:56 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Joe I love your smile. I check your blog everyday but this is the first time I leave a comment. I hope you let me be your friend.
Besos
Lorenza

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home