Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

what in the??

So that pesky Doofus decided to get in my VERY private sketch book, what a freakin BRAT. I am glad you all like my drawings, but I am not happy that my plans have been discovered...so now it is back to the drawing board as they say!

So we had a LOT of fun this weekend chatting with everypup and we hope to be able to meet up in the chat room again with friends real soon!

Also this past weekend my dad and our friend got rid of the grapefruit tree and some other trees that died when it got too cold here this winter.


Notice anything missing in this photo?? ME?! They locked me in the house WITH THE DOOFUS while they did the yard work. I get no respect around here!

And since I am feeling a little grumpy, I am going dedicate this post to ME! I am sick of TEAM TANNER, this was MY BLOG before that dumb doofus invaded.


This was what I looked like before the Doofus came along. Do you see how happy I am?!


I got to spend almost EVERY weekend at my grandparent's house and grandma would give me Wendy's fries. Now I have to eat bulgur wheat and vegetables because the Doofus has a broken butt.


Man, I am so handsome.


I am going to go show the doofus this face because I am seriously mad at that little dork!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Stains:

Blogger Myeo said...

Wow.. You really look so HANDSOME in the orange top

Love
Boy n Baby

7:16 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

You do look pretty angry in that last picture, Joey. I know how you feel. Teka is just as much of a pain as the doofus is. Plus, muzzer won't let me tell half of what that dog does!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Joey, I didn't know you were an artist, too! I don't draw like you (I think your drawings were very good!)but I make paper mache sculptures from slobbery toilet paper. You have to chew the roll of toilet paper up into tiny itty bitty pieces and then get just the right amount of slobbers on it to make it the perfect gooey consistency to sculpt with- it's a lot of work but the results are well worth all the effort.
Big Wags,
Isabella

7:51 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

UH I think Madie may have a broken butt too...is that when a stink emanates and they get butt juice on stuff? If so I think we need to know what the cure is cuz it really stinks!
~China

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the pic of you in the orange top too!!! makes you look really dashing! i wonder if they have my size.....hmmmmmm.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh yeah she does get her butt glands squeezed but it's not enough!! It is SOOOO nasty! I hate broken butts! I only had that one time but my butt works just fine, but Madie's got issues.
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China

8:24 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
You sure looked handsome in the photo where you wore the orange top... I was tryimg to figure out what you had inside your cute Subway bag..

8:25 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
You look so so so manly in that orange top! *swoon* hehe.... I like your subway bag..for a moment, I thought you were going to run away from home or something.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so i will tell HM never ever to get me a brother. seems like everywhere they are turning out to be annoying doofuses. tanner, stinky jaffa etc. maybe a sister will be better. let's see how scrappy's new sister turns out

love..
chiyo

9:26 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

heheh. joey, you sure look handsome in that orange shirt. well, we still love you even tho we also giving out some loveeeeeeeee to tanner.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:17 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Wow Joey...i think you should mellow out a bit...all that anger will be bad for your heart. Just cuz I am team Tanner...doesnt mean we love you any less...we just thought Tanner needed some love too...everyone knows you are the biggest star. Sorry if we made you angry. Tell your mommy thankyou for loving my picutres.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You look scary in that last photo. Luckily the orange top is cute so I won't have nightmares.

Simba xx

12:20 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw Joe, but surely having Tanner around being a doofus only serves to make you look even better!

Licks
Oscar x

2:25 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Orange is definitely your color Joey!
I hope you made Tanner feel bad about ever being born! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:52 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I feel your pain. Everyone tells me how pretty my sissy is. Whatev. We're the originals, we're the best!

wally.

3:38 AM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Sorry that we missed you on the weekend - hopefully we can chat soon :)

That picture with your backpack is SO cute :)

Love
Opy

3:45 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooooooh Scary Joe in the last picture there! Quite freaked me out!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Joey I think we need to plot revenge against Flash and the doofus. I am working on a plan. Let me know if you come up with anything.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Haha, you look like a dope Joe with that bag pack. In the orange coat, you look kewl! And in the last picture, you look so damn fierce! But nothing can beat my shiny white whites! Hahaha!

Love licks,
Solid Gold dancer

5:41 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Scary Joey!! You are very handsome in your orange coat.

Don't ya just hate when your people lock you inside when they play in the yard??? The nerve!

Lola

7:10 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh, it's my favorite picture EVER of you! The one with the backpack!

My sister shows me that face a lot too - the one in the last photo....

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Joe - that's a GREAT face for Tanner! *sigh* You sure did look happy in the one taken BEFORE the Doofus came. I have lots of pictures like that too. It's kinda sad to think about all those wonderful memories that will never happen again.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joey,
You look very studly in your orange shirt. That color is so you. I also like your doggie backpack!

No more grapefruit tree...at least the doofus won't get sick on grapefruits.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:36 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Orange is a good color for you dude!

Man that last picture is scarey! I think Doofus would run if you made that face.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

8:01 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Wow, Joe, you look really hot in the next to last pic! And very scary in the last one.

Tanner is funny, but yes, it is your blog, and you are much more handsome than him :) Don't tell him I said that, though!

Puggy kisses
Suki

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home