Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thanks guys!

I just want to share with you a comment from Chief's Mom and Dad.

Thanks for all of your kind thoughts for Chief and his friends and family! Chief was a very special, sensitive guy...he even liked the Doof. After his diagnosis at the end of January...he got lots and lots of extra attention. Our other dogs seemed to understand. He seemed to savor his last few months...exploring every inch of the yard (slowly), socializing with the neighbor dogs, and getting all of the extra pets.

Thanks for all of your support! Aunt Patty and Uncle Dick

Also, since we have all been a little sad here but it is ALMOST TIME for the Dog With Blogs Year Anniversary Wine and Cheese party, I want to share some funny things to cheer us up!

doofus
I am not sure what Doofus is doing here...ok I admit, I NEVER know what the Doofus is doing, but this is one of his more strange moments.

Don't worry guys I am being nicer to him. Last night I even let his foot touch mine in the bed without freaking out and jumping to the other side. Now, that is love!

Invaders from planet terrier
I posted these a LONG time ago, but they are still funny. Ok they were not funny when we were wearing them, but after, I guess they are funny.

WAAAAAAAAH!
WHATSSSUP now Tanner?! hahahaha!!

BLAST!!!!!!!
LOOOL! OMG if you guys aren't laughing yet, something is wrong with you!!!

Ok, well thanks for all the kind words and we look forward to the chat this weekend!

35 Stains:

Blogger Balboa said...

I laughed so hard I farted dude! Those were some funny pics.

What is Tanner doing on that couch, maybe he's waiting for a but rub.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

5:23 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup, definitely some yucks there. You both look darling in those blue slickers!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Joey:
You have to get rid of those outfits! They are funny looking. My mom laughed so hard. I had to tell her ENOUGH already. Those are my friends! What are they anyhow? Tell your mom you guys are much cuter WITHOUT clothes. Although, I do like your look in the trench coat. Oh, and Tanner looks so cute in his pink polo!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Haaaa. what are you guys wearing. And Tanner look really doofus there. I was laughing real hard


~ fufu

5:55 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i laugh very hard but i didn't fart! lol must maintain my casanova status!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:25 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are used to seeing Tanner like that. We think the outfit suits him real fine but YOU! Noooo, you must mantain your status. Get rid of that outfit, at least dont be caught on camera wearing it.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:15 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Doof is soooo weird.
Ike

7:24 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

OH MAN DOOF AND JOEY
i cant believe you let your mom put that outfit on you...my dad would be mad at my mom....she says you look sooooo cute...i think it is funny. I wonder if i can get one of those little numbers for Zippy...she looks like a rat when she gets wet....well see you..

7:26 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

What a wierd looking outfit!! :P Erm..I think you need to drag it to somewhere quiet and start destroying when your hoomans are not around.

7:44 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, you should wear those outfits to the party (hee hee!).

8:27 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

And I thought I looked funny in my raincoat. I still can't stop laughing.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey boys, Those are some pretty dandy get-ups you got going there. Makes me damn glad I'm a nudist!

My person met a Boston T today and he bit her nose ... well, it is kinda big. Not a mean bite, but a crazy, Doofus-like, "hey, hey, I'm here. See me? See me? See me? I'm jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, bingo! Got your nose. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

He was so cute. I think my person is now thinking about getting me a Boston Terrorist.

He was a puppy. Super cute.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Hey Dudes! Whats with the bibs!? I just hope your mom was thinking of taking you guys to get some ribs and wings somewhere!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tanner looks like a baby seal on that couch.

eeks. touch tanner some more and the doofiness will leak!

love..
chiyo

10:38 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, thats nice that Aunt Patty & Uncle DIck got to see the comments.

Hmm, the rainsuits are taking all your street cred (did Tanner ever have any?). I vote you eat them

Licks
Oscar x

11:51 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You both look......really silly. Please tell me you didn't leave the house looking like that!

Simba xx

12:55 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I love the part where you didn't freak when Tanner touched your foot! When Mitch touches me it's the same way - like something super hot touched me and I have to move quick!
You guys are too funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:12 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hahahahaha! What a great way to start the weekend. Laughing at doofus siblings. I need to get my sis into a raincoat.

wally.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Herbie said...

Erm... were those clown costumes? All you need is the red round nose... hahaha

2:27 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG! What are guys wearing? Umbrellas made into raincoats? LOL! Joking... No really seriously, what are those you're wearing?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:55 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Your pictures always cheer us up Joe and The Doofus!

Blue suits you both! ha ha ha ha ha!

Marvin xxxxx

2:56 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Nooo! My girl wants to get me a rain coat - is that what they look like?!

PS - it's so nice that Chief was able to savor his last moments with the family....

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats not nice calling your uncle a DICK! Oh wells you are still funny.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh joe. i must say, however, that even in your outfit you manage to uphold a certain dignity, whereas the doofus is just... well... doofus-y.

i'm trying very hard not to laugh at you. ;-)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh haha I am rolling around here laughing. Those pictures are soooooo funny.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually think those rain jackets??? looks nice. kekeke

7:14 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Joey,
The Doofus face was too funny!! My mum couldn't stop laughing and insisted on showing the photos to my dad, who couldn't stop laughing. *sheesh* I don't like it when they laugh at my friends..

7:51 PM  
Blogger v said...

Holy crap, that last Doofus Face pic is priceless!!!

8:26 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

hey guys! we didn't make it to the wine n cheese party, and cheese is our favoritest! we didn't even get to have a b-day party for akira, he's not feeling much like partying lately...he's not feeling much like anything lately-- we need ur advice (see our bloggy for details) sorry we haven't been online lately. we put up some new pics today and will try to be on more!
love,
shiro

5:27 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

HEY JOEY, can you ask your mommy to email me the address for your webcam sight...i wanna be able to watch you when i am home alone. Mom said it was very fun watching the doofus...and since I am the president of his Team Tanner...i think I should get to check him out.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Those are great pictures - and we are so sorry to hear about your cousin.

My humans get sad when they talk about teir old dog Emily.

Nice chatting at the PAWTY - have a very happy day - Dory

11:26 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Had fun at the Pawty and spying on you both via the webcam. J1 says if she had a camera trained on me all day she'd never get any work done (nothing new there then!). J x

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Doofus fell asleep waiting for a butt rub. Haha! Those pictures are funny!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Great pics! They are very funny! Love the butt on the arm of the couch photo! That's priceless!

holly

7:39 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Mum laughed so hard she snorted! Too funny.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home