Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, May 04, 2007

whatssssupppppppp!!!


OMG Mom and Dad went out and went to see some friends and while they were gone I was Like OMG I am so sick of this little house and so I totally clawed my way out?!! PRISON BREAK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG MOm and Dad came home and opened the door and it was like, HELLO we are Joey AND TANNER and Mom and Dad were like WTF TANNER how did you go out and Mom saw my house and was like OH NOOOES.

LOL so Today I am out and I promised not to eat some TV remotes or anything.

WHATSSUUPP little housE?!

32 Stains:

Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Woah Tanner, how long did that take? Come on, own up - did Lillie give you some prison break tips at the chat pawty? We all know what an escapologist she is!

Licks
Oscar x

8:25 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Yikes Tanner...you really must have wanted out. Did you get in a lot of trouble???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:45 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

You are so clever, Tanner!luckily I don't get to live in a little house, otherwise, I will have to write you a private note to ask you how to do it!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner! You're such trouble! We need to hang out more!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hi Tanner....Nice to meet you. We are new to the world of doggie bloggers. Stop by and say Hi sometime.

You better be careful. Your Mom and Dad might go out and get you one of those prison houses with the metal bars.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

9:35 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

OMG Tanner how did you do that? You did a number on your little house. Hopefully you will be good and not have to get another one.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Free at last!!! Good work.

Simba xx

11:06 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh Tanner, please please PLEASE go to my blog and tell me how you managed that!!! I'm imprisoned in a WIRE jail - can you still help me?!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Being left at home in a cage sucks, so I understand. I don't think I could claw my way out of mine, though. The bars are really hard...

What did you do when you got out? Did you leave some stains for mom and dad? ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Tanner, now's your chance to do ANYTHING YOU WANT because you don't have a little house to be sentanced to!

1:18 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I hope you didn't eat remotes. How will the apes turn on MTV for you?

wally.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Were you good after you got out Tanner? Maybe this could be the start of a good thing??!! I pray you're free forever!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:23 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

That's awesome! You are the king of Destruction!

I'm glad you didn't eat any remotes or poop on anything while you were out. Did you poop on anything???

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

3:35 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You're a real tent-inator!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

4:44 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I don't blame you one bit for making a break for it. They should definitely put you on Prison Break as the lead character.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our mommy and daddy saw jail like yours in the store not too long ago. They laughed and said "Whoever invented that never had a Boston." I guess that they were right for a change.

Hugs and Sniffs
Clyde and Levi

7:22 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You are so smart. How long did you take to think of that?

Love
Boy n Baby

7:39 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

omg tanner, u r totaling asking to be grounded! LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

7:54 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey tanner,
Well done....I love doing prison breaks. I have to go to my jail everyday while the hoomans go to work too.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner IS a doofus!! Busting out of his little house??? He must have just missed hanging out with Joey!

Ferndoggle

10:44 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Oh Mamma! You did a number on that house!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Dear Tanner: It is not Tuesday, what are you doing on Joey's Blog!

Joey, please tell your mum and dad that it is WFT, not WTF!

To all of you in Wire Crates. Wirey fellows have a strong enough bite to bend the crate bars. Just ask muzzer!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!! What have you done Tanner?! Oh you're dear, you're a dead meat... Did your mama & papa punish you for that?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - awesome work! I'm like so proud of you!!!!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Prison breaks are awesome!
Ike

6:14 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Oh no! Did someone send you a cake with a file in it so you could break out??? I can escape if Mom forgets and doesn't zip up the door juuuust right... but if I did what you did I'd be in BIG trouble!

Rudy

10:48 PM  
Blogger e said...

hey remote controls are super yummy
try it with some drool!! mmmmmm

hehe
Fei

3:05 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

*hooting with laughter*.. You rock Tanner!! Hope you didn't get into trouble with the hoomans though!

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Tanner how long have you been planning this??? Joey you better check his scrapbook occasionally to see what he is thinking of doing next, so that your mom doesn't freak out.

love..
chiyo

5:25 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

Way to go Tanner! Jail breaks are so much fun. Be good outside your house for a few days and it will fool the people into thinking they can trust you. Then, when they least expect it, destroy something and leave a big poop in the middle of the room!
Comet

9:11 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

I laughed so hard at this and had to call B over to tell him about it. GO TANNER!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Go Joe! xxx Asta

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home