Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tanner TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!

WHATSSSSSSUP!!! So like everyone said Tanner why is your eye red and I say it is red because I am allergiks to the grass BUT I LOVE the grass! And I love the sticks, and last night I eated one stick and then at like the middle of the night I went huaaahh huuuaaaaaah huuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhh and I barfed up a bunch of stick! Pretty cool huh!!!!!!

So now a lot of people said we want to know how to make the cookies that Mom made that were like SO good. So I found that book...



Hmmm I am learning how to read here, but I don't see where it says CORN...


Hopefully you guys have more ingrediments than just corn, but that is all I have!!!

So here is how to make some cookies!!!

Ok here is the Stuff you need and how much of it:

Bannaannanananana Mutt Cookies

1 1/2 cups ripe mashed bananananananananas
1/2 teaspoon vanilla exlax (that is extract- Mom)
3 cups OATS
1/2 cup chopped Pee Nuts
1/4 cup mapplesauce

OK once you have all this stuffs, you have to do these tricks to make it work!

Pre Heet your oven to 350 degrees. If you live somewhere that does not do Fair In Height, I don't know how hot that means, maybe like 1 million celcius hots?

OK Mix all that stuff in that list up there together a lot til it is all one big thing of mixed up.

Drop spoonsfuls of the mix on to an ungreasy baking sheet then press them flat with a fork!

Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes, then cool them on a rack before you eat them or your mouth will catch on fire!!!

Store them in a container where no air can get in if you don't eat them all at once!!

OMG SO DAAAA RRRNNN easy!! You thought I would say a bad word!!!! LOL OMG!

Ok, finally if you are not so tired from so much baking watch this video because Joey gets so mad at the neighbor raking his rocks that he HOPS up and down and mom said it is so funny!!!

23 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu are a dog of so many talents, tanner!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Tanner, why did you eat that stick. So did you found anything you can cook with that corn??


~ fufu

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner! omg you can't stop when you say bananananananana too! i can't stop! but i love banananananananananananan!!!

go find a recipe that says corn cookie, maybe you can use your corn then.

love..
chiyo

7:59 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Err Tanner, Joey head is hidden by teh curtain and the rest of his body like that reminds us of turkey..lol

Love
Boy N Baby

8:41 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Tanner, Thank you for sharing the Bannaannanananana Mutt Cookie recipe! I had a hard time with the name, but they look sooo good Mum said she would make some for us this weekend. I can hardly wait... OMG!
Peanut butter licks, Nugget (Stewy & Ozzy too)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tanner...
Thanks so much for the cookie recipe...I'm going to send my mom out right now to get all the makings...yummy.

The video was funny...that raking would annoy me too!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ooooooo Mom bought the book for us and it's not here yet but we want to try the recipie NOW! We better bug Mom about baking them soon we got lots of bannanana's our Papa likes them and gets them all the time.
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

9:54 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh, my eyes! i'm getting dizzy from reading the instruction. i need mom's help!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool - a headless Joey dance - you rock, Tanner!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Tanner is dancing lol. Your Mummy is so nice cooking for you. Mine is really good at opening packets.

Simba xx

12:27 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Thanks for the recipe Tanner, I am so gonna try it out soon. We have some very ripe bananananananananas
which will be just pawfect.

Licks
Oscar x

1:09 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Thanks for the recipe. :)I hope Mom will get her lazy butt moving and start baking for me. If not, can i come stay with you guys? At least your Mom bakes nice yummy stuffs for you two!

1:14 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oooooh! I love banananananananana! Someone better bake me some cookies!

It's best to barf things up in the middle of the night, I find. The people sleep too much anyway.

wally.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Thank you for sharing that recipe Tanner! These cookies just make my mouth water so much! Now mom can make them for me and Mitch!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:24 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Raking rocks sounds like craziness to me.
Ike

7:34 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

oh my doG Tanner.. you ate a stick??
Thanks buddy for sharing that Bananannana Cookie receipe, I'm gonna get my mum to whip it up for moi... I lurrrrve Pee Nuts too..

8:12 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Raking his rocks! No wonder Joey got p'd off. Who rakes rocks?

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tanner - is there a PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE recipie in there?! My girl makes those for me, and they're GOOOOOOOOOOD!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Tanner! I have that corn! I was fighting over it with my sister last night! Bananananananana cookies sound so much better, though.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You guys just crack me up! I am weeping with dog laughter here!

love and licks Marv xxxxxxxxx

12:22 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Thank you for the cookie directions. Joey was funny hopping up and down.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

thanks for the recipe, I can't wait for mommy to make it. Maybe she'll have some ready for when Santino arrives.

I like to do the Joey dance too, you gotta protect your house from noisy neighbors, dude.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

3:38 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

My mom had that same book and used to make me treats, but now she can't because of my crappy rotten special diet..phooey!!

Hmmm..I wonder if stick is on my diet...

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home