Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tannerrs Tuesdays!

WAAAAAASSSSUUUUUUPPPPP!
Yo! people its again the Nano! mom and dad calls me Nano sometimes cause im a little guy. Mom is out of the towns at a work show place. i wanted to go there with mom, i could have my own little booth and my company is called tanner Tech. then the people asks what tanner tech does and then ill just poop on the floor. Joe says we could party when mom was gone, so i got the most excited.

I jumped in the trees like, hey buds hey buds could you see me? you see me?

tanner tree

Then i was callin all the people for Tanners party and I said Stains world, Stains world, its party time and its excellent. like that movie. then i couldnt hear some people, joe said i didnt use it right i dont know.

Picture 1563


I getted so excited i had to make a drink and calm down. 1 water with ice and lemons in it! i mixed it so good. you could see me drinking it?

Picture 1566

then i watched the movie with the party and the funny song that says "everynow and then i get a little terrified and see the Fuc...look in your eyes.

Picture 1565

Then i seed the video song on the tv thats sayin its gettin so hot in here and take off my clothes. i didnt have any clothes on but then i was messing my own clothes up. Joe runned away from me.

Picture 1568

I was then still partying and i didnt know where the joes is and i found him readin the Michael Crichton book then i messed him up!

Picture 1569

Dad says we have to not party on tomorrow cause the baseballs are playing on the tv!
Its fun party time! hi mom! could you see me??!

Nano out!

37 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I wish I could come over for the party - I love to poop on the floor!
Ike

6:11 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Gosh, that sounds like a fun/wild all BOYS party. I hope your Mom's not freaking out right now where ever she is.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner,

wow, you are having pawty. how come i didn't get the invite??

wet wet licks

BOo

6:33 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Nano??? Should be Nelly!!!!

What a Pawty!! Hey boyz...I'll come over & be the entertainment ((wink, wink))! Think we can drag Joey from all his serious bizness???? Pawty Pooper!

Lola the little white Boxer

6:34 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner...you are C R A Z Y!!!! Better make sure someone cleans up all the poop before your mom gets home.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:39 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Tanner wanted to invite everyone, but he couldnt figure out how to use the phone. :-)

6:41 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

I giggled at the "Stains world! Stains world! It's party time, it's excellent" bit! Yay for Tanner Tuesdays!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner mom does see you and dad better watch you better!!!!! I miss you guys!

Love, mom

Ps dad did a greeeeat job

6:57 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Team Tanner wants to party with you....You have to give us some notice next time..check out nerdy joe...sitting reading while you are bustin it out partying...Anyhow I hope your mommy comes home soon..i am sure she misses you like crazy...TANNER RULES....

7:06 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner!!
I think you guys are going to have a wild time while your mum's away!! You can do anything but no booze ok.. you are still underaged..

7:11 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

there's gonna be a big party in May, you guys have to come! My mom is doing the Bostons Meetup in AZ! She told me you can see stuff about it here! http://bostonterrier.meetup.com/319/

7:48 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Heee.. Tanner, you sure can mix a good drink. If you do have a pawty must invite me ok. :)

~ fufu

7:50 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Me and Teka are on are way. She wants to party. I want to read with Joey. Should work out OK, no?

8:21 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

What??? It's party time?? How come I didn't get an invitation??? Oh, can I get some ice water minus the lemons?? Lemons make my tongue do funny things.

Luv,
Tobes

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - the hell with lemon water - gimme some Guiness! Let's PAAARTY!!!!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

hahaha I looove Tanner Tuesday and I loved your mom's comment too you are all too funny

Tail wags
~Scrappy

10:14 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Sounds like you guys are having a blast while mum's away. Hope she's not checking up on you via the blog. Just make sure you clean up before she gets home OK?

Licks
Oscar x

12:50 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Can I come to your pawty? Joey read a book instead of pawtying, booorrrring.

Simba xx

1:37 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I sure hope the pawty continues despite the baseball game! Tonight should be beer and pizza for the boyz!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:26 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Too bad Joey was being such a party pooper. Doesn't he know that every Wayne needs a Garth? Party on dudes! ... oh, and I wouldn't be a good Canadian Mike Myers fan if I didn't add a "schwing."

8:24 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

TANNER!!! I WANT TO COME TOO!!! I'm surrounded by GIRLS and I need some time with the guys!

Jeesh - Joe sure isn't very much fun, is he?

9:06 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Next time when you have a party, can we come?

Love
Boy n Baby

9:29 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Tanner you are nuts but we like that. My mom just laughs and laughs over your posts. She thinks you are the funniest little thing. Hey Mom says her dad always watches baseballs to so when it's on tv no one can watch anything else.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I bet you throw awesome parties dude. There's nothing better than hanging out with daddy. Boys nights are the best.

P.S. your mom's checking up on you dudes!!!!!!!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing you messed up joey and his book. he needs to lighten up! :p

there, tanner, you shouted so loud your mom heard you.

love..
chiyo

10:06 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! What a day it must have been for you huh?!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:37 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

SHOOOT, I missed the party... OH well, there's another one coming up!

ARe you guys coming to the DWB's Wine, Cheese & CHAT Pawty??? Come check out my blog for details!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

5:28 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Whoa!!! You have been having WAY too much fun while your mom is gone! I wanna party with you!

Holly

10:34 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey joe,

u can balance urself on a tree trunk....great man!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hey Tanner,

I've been reading your Tanner Tuesday post for the past 3 days. Where's the Tanner Thursday segment????? I need me Tanner fix!!!

Tobes

10:01 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Tanner you are so funny! The pic of you with the clothes made me laugh just thinking about you dancing to that silly song!

Puggy kisses
Suki

10:13 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You guys are so WILD! Give us a paws up next time you're having a party; I'll get the car keys and drive me and Dave and the girls over!
Play bows,
Zim

12:00 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

i think you had way too much water with lemons in Tanner!

It made you more crazeeeeeee than ever!

Doofus is, as Doofus does. Well after a few glasses of water with those ole lemon boys in ......

1:34 PM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Tanner dude...you gotta get that A.D.D. checked out the next time you visit the vet.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner, the next time you have a party you should invite me. I know how to dance & sing. I'll bring the karaoke machine and we'll have fun all night long!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That tree looks fun to climb on. How come you didn't invite me to your party?
Comet

2:34 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha! We just love your Tanner tuesdays, for some reason we missed this one, blame it on Jeannie!

Tanner Tuesdays Rock!

laughing Marv xxxxxxx

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home