Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

whew I am back

I gotta admit that yesterday's Tanner Tuesday wasn't bad because I got some food out of it! My Aunt Michelle suggested the Doof watch the Travel Channel...that sounds like a good idea for next week's Tanner Tuesday, send him of on a vacation. hmm...

Anyway!

Yesterday we got a package from Akira and Shiro our handsome friends.

Picture 717
Inside were TWO boston terrier wall calendars. One of Mom's photo didnt turn out of, but they were both AWESOME.

Picture 715
A boxed BT calendar.

Picture 716
and a desktop calendar! We love looking at pics of other BTs and this is the best. I had to keep Tanner from marking every Tuesday in all teh calendars! Thank you SOO much A&S we love them, especially Mom!

Today we came home and found THREE packages!

pressies!
the 2 yellow ones are from Tanner's girlfriend, Lillie

from lillie
Inside were bandanas for each of us and cards! Lillie's Mom is having a birthday soon according to these cards, so everyone go to Lillie's blog and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you for the bandanas, we will model them this weekend!

Lillie
Lillie put in a photo of herself looking very nice for the Doofus. He asked Mom to put it right above the computer so he can look at it all the time. It is right above the photo of my dad when he was a puppy, he sure was a bright red guy!!

so many cards
Look at all the cards we have got, thank you guys so much!!

letter from huskee
The other package is from Huskee Boy!! He even typed us a lovely letter!

boston terrier wrist wrests!
Inside were these cute little boston guys, but Mom said they were not for playing, they were so we could rest our wrists while we typed and used the mouse. What a great idea! MOm loves these so much!!

salmon treats from singapore
Here is the best part of the package, SALMON TREATS! We always hear other dogs talk about Salmon, but we never had it before! Well, it looks like we will finally get to try it!! Mom already gives us fish oil pills to keep our skin from being dry, but this is WAY better.

plain yogurt, bulgur wheat, squash, kibble and SALMON TREATS from Huskee Boy
Look at THIS meal. On the bottom is yogurt, then some bulger wheat, then some squash, then some kibble THEN some delicious salmon pieces!!

tanner savors
Look how delicious!

joe eats too fast
Mine was gone in a flash!

Thank you guys sooo much for being my friends and making this the best eighth birthday any dog will ever have!!

23 Stains:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Joey, you sure are well loved with so many friends sending you cards and presents. Huskee sure is nice to send you a wrist pad and treats. :)

~ fufu

7:14 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Holy crap - your food looks delicious! I'm coming over to your house for dinner!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: Dinner looks good! Me and Teka are having technical difficulties, so we just want to say we're glad Joey Palooza turned out so well! Have a great day.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Joey, you are so popular. Isnt Huskee a sweet boy? So thoughtful of him to send you a wrist pad.

Love
Boyn n Baby

9:29 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

we're glad you got the first package! we'll try to get the second one to the post office soon (blame the humans!). we are sooo sure you will looooove this (well, definitely your mom will again, but you should too if you're yinzers at heart).

9:30 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Yummy yum! I want some salmon! Dakota said she used to get salmon flavored kibble. I want that!

I am jealous of how popular you are, Joey!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow, still receiving gifts. that prove you are popular! i wonder how many gifts tanner gonna get.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:53 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Salmon treats; You guys scored big!

11:38 PM  
Blogger e said...

Fei loves Salmon too. I suppose one of the good things about living in Japan is the fresh sashimi!!!!

11:46 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

I would like to know when doofus gets his birthday....You are so lucky to have so many buddies to send you presents Joey...I love treats....the day after mom made me beg for treats...she left the bag on the table....and guess who didnt have to beg for treats while she was at work....hehehe

11:58 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Those salmon treats do look REALLY good. You might need one of your breath treats after though so you don't have fishy breath!

Licks
Oscar x

2:06 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

The salmon treats look very delicious! I had fresh salmon meat with my kibbles once and Mom said my mouth stank big time so no more fresh salmon.
Hey ~ Mom wants to add yogurt to my food too. Which type does your mom use?

2:27 AM  
Blogger Dandy Duke said...

I've never had salmon! It sure looks tasty!
I'm so glad Joey Palooza was a huge success! You're loved by all!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:27 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Someone was hungry. More pressies, lucky doggie.

Simba xx

2:28 AM  
Blogger wally said...

You should have a dinner party! I can't promise I'll keep my elbows on the table or my eyes on my dish. Funny--I eat like a demon like you Joey, and my sis takes her time like Tanner. And then I hover around her while she eats and if anything hits the floor--it's MINE.

wally.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

Salmon? Yogurt? I get kibbles. Hmmm...My humans need to take a cooking class. From Tanner.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We should change your name to Mr. Popular Joey!! Your dinner looked super yummy! We love Salmon...Mom makes us Salmon cookies (in fact, she just posted the recipe for them today!). Dad hates them & says they make the house smell like puke. But he just doesn't get it...the stinkier the better!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

7:35 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Low fat yogurt? Are you guys on diet or something? :) I don't think you have weight issues! Ah..it's probably something like greek yogurt? It's thicker than the usual ones? Mom bought some plain yogurt for me today. Yum Yum.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Wow Joey, you're one lucky dude. Mmmm... I can smell that salmon from here!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh Joey, Low fat is so over-rated but strangely enuff, Mom also likes to go for the so called LOW fat stuffs. I don't see her fats lowering..:P Please don't tell her that.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Joey -

You don't look a day over four!!!

Thanks for showing us your cool packages!! How were the salmon treats??? I get fishy capsules but salmon treats sound so much more fun!!

Love, Dory

10:58 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh nice presents. Hey can I put a link to you on my blog? I have decided I am going to give my brother Flash a day on my blog since you are nice enough to give the doofus one. So Flash will have fridays. Your dinner looked really good.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey- those calendars your pin-up gals?? You're such a stud!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home