Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, March 09, 2007

Joey PALOSER!

So, today Tanner and I got in a real big fight and Mom and Dad got mad and yelled at us and wouldn't give me my last day of Joey Palooza presents. They think this is some terrible punishment, but really, they just made Joey Palooza ONE DAY LONGER!?!?!!!!

So, we will get the rest of our presents tomorrow, IF we are good. It was just some fighting, nobody bled or anything!

Anyway, we DID get a present today from Fu Fu the hammsterrier. He said his mom is not sure about Dog toys, but man, she found LOTS of good stuff. Maybe if Mom quits being mean we can actually play with them.

from fu fu
It was another BIG package!!

from fu fu
I love this, it is obviously for tough guy dogs, like me!

from fu fu
These look absolutely delicious! They are chicken jerky sticks YUM!

From fu fu
These look tasty, and say Aroma drops, so they are probably for good breath. What is it with the fixation on my breath!

from Fu Fu
This guy looks like he is going to be AWESOME to rip in half. Sorry Fu Fu, that is just what we do around here! THANK YOU SO MUCH FU FU! We love love all of it!!!!!!

So instead of playing, we are grounded.

resting
We have just been sitting around pouting. Wally if you look close you can see the blue dog by Tanner's house. You can also see that Tanner is sleeping with the fish smashed into the side of his face.

upside down doofus
Even Tanner's upside down cute face couldn't make mom relent, but we were pretty bad. It was by far our worst fight ever. woops! We were just so excited they were home for the weekend and we were barking and fighting over a toy and one thing led to another and then Mom grabbed Doofus and I fell down because that is what I do when I am in big trouble.

upside down doofus
So I guess stay tuned until tomorrow!

Oh and sorry if I confused a few dogs, Tanner does not go for surgery until next friday. You can see the ugly thing on his leg in the pic above!

20 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Joey: Me and Teka fight too...we fight on walkies and make muzzer be embarassed we are such nasty little terriers! And that ain't all she calls us. But so far we still get breakfast when we get home. I am hoping she does not take a page from your mom's book and start depriving us. That's just depraved!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the camo bone!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Boys, boys, boys. It must be anxiety over that looming surgery. But fear not. Sophie can tell you from recent experience that it's not so bad and really, the best sleep she's had in ages. And that's saying a lot for a dog who sleeps all the time. She also says the waking up part is kind of weirdly interesting and other worldly. I suspect she wouldn't mind going back for more, but enough is enough!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We fight sometimes & Mommy doesn't talk to use for a whole 20 minutes! It's torture! It's always Grumpy's fault (Sherman) b/c he's a hog & tries to steal our stuff! We just dont' wanna give it up sometimes...and then we have to fight back & make Mommy scream at us. That sucks.

Hope your palooza continues all week long Joey...who wouldn't want a week long celebration of JOE???

Thanks for visiting us even when Mom was feeling yucky...you're the bestest Joey (and Doofus...we know you sneak in sometimes...esp. Tuesdays!!).

And Joey's Mom...chill out & wait to worry if you KNOW something's wrong. Our Mom got all worried about Sherman's ”tumor” and it was nuthin' We've got all paws crossed that Tanner's got a big ole' nothin' too!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

What's a fight compared to birthday!?!?!?!

8:51 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Wow you guys sure know how to make your mom mad....it must not be much fun being grounded...I have been here sharing bbq steak with the family...i dont have enough energy to fight....i hope you have a better day tomorrow

11:12 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You bad boys fighting. More presents you have had great Birthdays.

Simba xx

1:54 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm sure your mom will cool off after a good night's sleep and you'll get your pressies today!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:36 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

yeah, you two better behave!

oh, tanner is getting his boy bits cut? oh!!!

wet wet licks

Boo

5:33 AM  
Blogger Comet said...

BLU and I sometimes fight - usually over a rawhide. I guess that's why we don't get them very much. The last time we fought, the girl threw a shoe at us.

Hope you get to enjoy the rest of your gifts today.
Comet

7:23 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hope the both of you kissed and made up after the big fight! Great pressies from Fufu. :)I'm sure you enjoy them.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

What was it about that you had a big fight with Doofus? We dont fight at all here... but we dont get along either. it is more like you mind your own business kind of thing.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:47 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oooh, sorry to hear you guys are grounded. You'd think that picture of Tanner would get you out of ANYthing! I hope your mom and dad cave in soon!
Love,
Amber
PS: That camo bone is COOL!!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Poor Tanner! I hope his surgery goes well and he recovers soon. You'll have to be gentle with him after his operation...so it's best to do all your fighting now! I hope you get your pressies soon!

Thanks SO much for the toys & card you sent to CC-man and me!!! I love my toy. CC-man is still get acquainted with his toy (he's a bit standoffish) I wrote a special entry about us opening your gifts. That was very thoughtful of you :)

T-man (and CC-man)

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a little squabble between siblings? At least you're the same size - if Chani got really mad at me I'd be a goner!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

I am so sorry you are in trouble! I hope you get to play with all the pressies from Fufu really soon!
Jasper

6:11 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Nice pressie, nice posing & I like the upside down pic.

9:08 AM  
Blogger The Leskiw Gang said...

Joey,
I am so very upset, I can't find your address anywhere and I wanted to send you a birthday card from me. Mom looked at all the envelopes she has from the christmas card thingy and no address. So Mom said to ask you. If you want your Bday card I need your address please.
Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose

2:36 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I can imagine it may get annoying having a little brother trying to muscle in on all your birthday gifts though...but probably best not too have any more fights.

Licks
Oscar x

4:07 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Happy Belated Birthday Joey..... I'm so sorry I missed it... mummy was away at her vet having her liver checked out..... something about being T-boned by another car and she was in the passenger seat....

Anyway, I had prepared all my pressies to you while mum was away, I just needed her to send them. She is back now so we will send it today. I'm sorry it's gonna be late...... I didn't forget about you guys....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home