Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Monday...

I have had a lot of comments about pictures that people think are me, but are actually the doofus. So, we will work on some tips to tell us apart.

I am using my excellent MS Paint skills for you guys.

dot
Ok first, the Doofus has this dot on his head. I believe it represents the actual size of his brain. Do you get the feeling the Doofus stalks me, because I sure do!

collar
I wear this tough looking collar. I have had the same collar since I was 8 weeks old! For a while I had a collar with my name and phone number embroidered on it, but then our phone number changed. BUMMER!

handsome
I am VERY handsome. (check out my franken-cuz!)

handsomer
The Doofus is just, THE DOOFUS! I am in the back being handsome.

SO I hope this helps you guys figure out which Boston you are looking at in the photos!





Here is some video of me freaking out after a bath. In the second video I do a full flip!


28 Stains:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oooooh! In that picture of you and your Frankencuz, you look so HAPPY! THAT'S the picture I've been waiting to see! You ARE so handsome, Joey!!!
Love,
Amber
PS: That Frosty Paws looks mighty tasty!

1:36 PM  
Blogger wally said...

You guys deserve a full-length feature film. Nice Steelers blankie.

wally.

2:09 PM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

That is NO way to treat a Steeler Blanket. That's more of a Doofus move!

2:18 PM  
Blogger v said...

Joey Stains = Lank Thompson. You're too young to remember it, Joey, but your mom might remember the Lank Thompson "I'm a Very Handsome Man!" sketch from SNL featuring Mike Myers back in the day. Anyway, that's the first thing I thought of, after I finally stopped laughing at the "actual brain size" dot notation... thanks for helping us learn the physical differences between you two!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Just awesome!
-missy

2:42 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Joey, I was a bit worried that you were going to get your head wedged in the back of the couch -- and the Doofus, with that mini brain, would not be able to rescue you. I'm so relieved you made it through your freak out in one piece. Clearly, you are an extreme sports sort of guy.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Wow Joey - you are really athletic and agile! That flip was awesome!

On another note, I see you've been reading my sister's journal. Please don't believe everything she says about me. She's just a crabby old lady.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh so now we know who is who!!! Thanks for clearing that up for us Joey!
You sure act nutty after your bath! I guess Doofus didn't get one yet!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:58 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Bath time freak outs are the best fun aren't they?

Thanks for the tips on you v Doofus!

Licks
Oscar x

4:30 PM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

You Mom is very cool to let you rub all aver her couch after you just took a bath!!! Every time I watch you two together it makes me want to get another BT. But what if he was doofus?! ;)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I don't know how anyone could confuse you two. You are a very handsome man but Doofus is just cute, so come on!
Ike

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right...I am you "beloved?!?" Aunt...and I can't tell the difference sometimes from the photos. (Sorry Joe!!) And, having lived with the Doofus for a few months...I know to look for the "dot" on his head. Yikes! You don't want to know what the dot on his forehead means to Uncle Dick.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Joey,
I like your Franken-Cuz!! Mum and I have never seen it before here and you looked so happy..
Oh n I am glad to say that I have never once confused you and Tanner cos I know u are 'THE' handsome one.. (Sorry Tanner.. hey but you look urmm.. cute??)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Last time, we cant tell the difference too but after a whiel we noticed that besides the spot, Doofus has smaller eyes.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:36 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
You really let loose after your bath huh? All that rolling, jumping and kicking the pillows down..way cool... :) Very handsome pics too I must say...
PS : Gee, Doofus has a really teeny weeny brain. :P But he's still cute in his own doofus way.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Ok.. now I can tell who is who. Is that really the brain size of Tanner? And what is he "talking" about in the vid? He sure seems to "talk" alot..

~ fufu

7:47 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

I think Doofus is praying for patience in that 2nd photo.
Harooo!
Jasper

8:00 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

Dear Joey,
You are very acrobatic! Just trying to smell right again, I guess. I don't know what the humans insistence on bathing is...
P.S. The Eagle Has Landed....errr...Joeypalooza isn't quite over yet (stay tuned)...

Akira & Shiro

10:17 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

"actual size of brain" hahahahaha!

I've never seen the FrankenCuz! Cool!

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah ... after bath freaks are awesome fun .. I had one yesterday myself ...

11:38 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hee hee hee,

Joey I thought you were going to dig a gold mine in that couch, the way you were carrying on! You look like you were trying your best to escape the Doofus yakkin' on at ya!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

12:10 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

ohhhh I can see the difference, you are handsome and clever and Doofus is....... just Doofus.

Simba xx

2:06 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

he he he! Joe! We have an expression here in UK, which means a bit crazy or mad, not sure if you have the same in USA, but it is "dotty", as in, "he is a bit dotty!", i.e. crazy! So perhaps this is why the Doofus has a Dot on his head!

love and licks Marv xxxx

5:06 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

yeah, you told me about the brain size and i remember that forever!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes, joey, i see you are MUCH handsomer. if i liked other dogs, i'm pretty sure i would like you. unfortunately i'm rather crabby and tend to pick fights when meeting others. i like to say my brother tad has an many brain cells as he does hairs (which isn't a whole lot, if you know what i mean...) but i like your "dot" analogy!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...love the videos! I can only imagine how fun it is to live with you and Tanner!

6:27 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That is very helpful, especially the dot brain picture (hee hee)! Now we will never mix you two up!

T-man

7:45 PM  
Blogger Ruby Cupcake said...

Wow! You really freak out after the bath!! I only freak out when I get crazy and lick the green stuff off my mom's sushi!

xoxo
Ruby Cupcake

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home