Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, March 11, 2007

suuuun day

So Mom finally got over herself and let us have the last of our presents. Now we are pooped because we had a pretty awesome weekend. I guess Joey Palooza is actually over, which makes me sad! Thank you to all of you dogs who wished me happy birthdays and especially you awesome dogs and hamsterrier who sent me presents. I loved each and every one of them. Well, except the yellow dog from Fu Fu that mom has not given us yet, but I am sure I will love it. Mom is letting me have the stuffy toys while Tanner is outside or doing something else so that they will last more than 2 minutes.

camo bone
Here I am hanging out with the bone, I love to make it squeak!

dancing?
We got one of those chicken jerky things from Fu Fu too, and they were so good. They were like corn dogs but with chicken under the yummy coating.

the doofus
The Doofus ate his outside.

chicken stick
They were soooo tasty, I am glad there are a bunch in the package!

chicken stick
I enjoyed mine inside, so I could keep an eye on the front door. The other day a CAT came RIGHT up to that security door! I freaked out and lunged at the door and the cat ran to the neighbors. I am not even safe in my own home!!

helping clean
Then we had to help Mom clean. We are very good helpers.

frosty paws
After we were done cleaning Mom gave me my final present, FROSTY PAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoying frosty paws
We had never had this stuff before and we LOVED it. Mom liked it because it took us a long time to eat and when we are eating that means we are not barking or fighting.

bird
We had some friends out there with us while we ate. They looked jealous.

lizard
Sorry Mr Lizard, you can't eat Ice Cream!!!

hold still!
I did a good job of eating mine...

there has to be more in here
Well, mostly...

frosty paws in the sun
The Doof decided to eat his in the yard, then he decided to try to eat the cup. He sure is special!

BRAIN FREEZE!
I ate mine all up...then I got ... BRAIN FREEZE!?!!!!

Well, we had a great weekend...thanks again for making Joey Palooza SO AWESOME!

20 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seth loved Joey Palooza so much, he has declared today the first day of Seth Palooza! He will be anxiously awaiting presents, but he will have to wait until next Saturday! haha.

Your present will be there soon.

Cool creatures in your back yard!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We LOVE Frosty Paws! They are deeee-licious! Mom makes her own homemade ones for us w/ yogurt & Peanut Butter b/c she's a psycho lady and has issues with us eating all natural stuff. But sometimes she's lazy & just buys the premade ones. We can't wait till summer!!!

Hope you had a good birthday week Joey!

Sherman & Penny & Lola

4:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joey, You were doing some fancy dancing in the one photo with the squeaky bone, but I was even more impressed with how adept you are with your fingers ... I mean paws.... while eating those icecream treats. I don't think we have Frosty Paws in Canada, but they sound divine!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You are too cool! I think there must have been something special in the Doofus chicken stick. He looked like he was flying high!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, glad that my package to you made it in time for the Joey Palooza. The bird and Lizard sure look real jealous.. The Frosty paws sure look yummy... I wish there are ice cream for hamsterriers. :)

~ fufu

6:18 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Mama tried to look for the Frosty Paws but couldnt fint it. We think that they dont carry such stuff here. She tried to freeze some drinks for us but we are not sure whether it tastes the same.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:55 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I LOVE FROSTY PAWS - IT IS MY FAVORITE!!!!
Ike

7:19 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Frosty Paws are OK. My favorite is Cold Stone Creamery Lo Fat Cream yogurt that muzzer gets and then mixes in milk bone bits. She says they used to mix it right at the store for old Nigel, but they got corporate and he got dead.

We're glad you got the rest of the JoeyPalooza loot!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

I love frosty paws! Where did you get the peanut butter kind? The only kind my mom can find is the plain stuff (of course I'll eat that if there is nothing else). Your brain freeze reminded mom of when she fed Georgie her cat ice cream. He would be eating along and suddenly get this really weird mashy faced look and mom and dad would shout "Brain freeze"!

C-K-C

8:42 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Hey Joey- have you ever tried eating one of those lizards? They are quite tasty! But I gave them up to keep the peace- Linda freaked when I ate one. For some reason she is attached to little critters and gets very upset if we eat them.
Big Wags,
Isabella

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha what a photo of the brain freeze!!! i'm not sure i would like that though. i tried ice cubes before and my tongue froze to them!!! ouch!!!

love..
chiyo

9:38 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, you even use your paw paw to steady the cup! wow, you are becoming like hooman!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:40 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
I see you're very good with your paws. The ice cream looks sooo yummy. I wish we have that in Singapore especially cos the weather is always so hot!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man! looks like you two had a ball!!!

wish i was there to join in the fun (if you allow me to, of course)!!!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom will be happy to hear that it takes a long time to eat a Frosty Paw! I guess I'll get some one day too! Thanks Joey! You sure had one heck of a Joey Palooza birthday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:49 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Can I stop wishing you a happy birthday now then?

Simba xx

8:33 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh such a shame Joe, The Party is Over......! I have so enjoyed your posts about your Palooza too.

We saw Boston Terriers on the TV here last night, at Crufts Dog Show in London, they were so cute!

love and licks Marv xxxxx

9:59 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I'm glad your mom finally found it in her heart to forgive you guys... but it looks like the Frosty Paws were worth it! I like the picture of you dancing with your chicken stick. :-)

12:40 PM  
Blogger v said...

You guys had never had Frosty Paws before?! I would've sent a case if I'd known that! My mom's dog just LOVES 'em. Then she goes running around with the cup in her mouth for awhile. Fun for the whole family!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

OMIGOSH! FROSTY PAWS SOUNDS AWESOME!!

We had cake for B-man's birthday, but it kinda made me sick. I think I would like the frosty paws because I maybe wouldn't try to eat it all in one bite.

-Niko.

P.S. My mom likes your bird watching ring thigy.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home