Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

JOEY PALOOZA!!!!!!!!

WHATTSSUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tanner Tuesday in the HOUSE!!

Buts TodAy is one VerY SPECIAL day of the birthday of Joey!!!! It IS JoeY PALOOZA!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEEEEY!!! I LOVE JOEEEEEEEEY!!!!!! JOEEEY!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! IS EIGHT! HE IS EIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Mom Sayss nooo more big Letters it makeS the other ones MAD!

woops.

So look and REad BEcaUse today Joey and I will share the blogging. Here is Joey to Tell about Presents!! My Words are WHITE (I changed it cuz peeoples said they CAnt REad it tehy have old eyes) and Joeys are RED.

Argh. This is what I get on my birthday?! Stay tuned, there will be an awesome present for me in the end, just you watch. I know something the Doofus does not!

at the PO from Boo
First of all the postman is holding Boo's present to me hostage. Mom said nobody was here to sign for it but I was here all day. Stupid mailman. Ya MAIlMan I was here TOO WHATSSUPP!!!!

from gus
There is also a box from Gus!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my neighbor pretty much!!

I wanteD to EAT IT. Joey said NO.

from lillie
THIS IS FROM
LILLIE LILLIE MY HOT GIRLFRIEND. oops I was Yelling Again!!!! I did not get a photo because the Doof took the card somewhere, I will get one later promise.

from mom
This is from Mom and Dad. Lots of hearts because they love me. (best) WHat?

mmm bags
TheY get you a GReat BAG! Yummy Bag!!!!

Cuz Bone
Inside the bag was a delicious bone from the makers of the Cuz. It is that same delicious rubbery goodness that the Cuz is. I LOVE IT! Dangit, now I am yelling!

hey Joey, there is more in this bag!
Hey Joe Hey Joe Hey Joe Hey Joe there Is More things in here!!

fancy food!
Delicious food from Whole Foods. Mom buys yummy human food there so the dog food must be great too!!

Here is what I got from Gus:

Card from Gus
A cute card with a dog that looks like Murphey on the front!

Chews from Gus
Delicious looking bones. Can I have ONE?! OMG?!

octopus from Gus
A furry octopus...and best of all....

every dog needs his own business cards!
My OWN business cards! This is just what I needed!! I love them! I can't wait to pass them out! WhaT?

here it goes
I wanT to Play TOOO!!!!

octopus died in about 2 minutes
WOoops!!! IT broke! This is why I never get plush toys, thank you so much Gus, it was so fun while it lasted.

nans
The Doof still thinks it has some life in it!

bliss
The dogs over at the Army Of Four wanted to see my happy face, this is it. Chewing Bliss.
What?

happy puppy
I sincerely want to thank you all for the birthday wishes and for being my friend and reading about my adventures. Even though I am eight now and that means I am geriatric, I will live to be 100 with all the laughter and happiness you guys bring me! Even you sometimes, Doofus.
Wait, What?

Here is a video of me enjoying the bone, and if you look very closely at Tanner's left front paw, you will know my secret.



The Doofus is going to the Vet tomorrow!!!!

WAIT WHAT!? OMG?! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The doof after his bath
He has a disgusting ouchy thing on his leg so he has to go to the Vet to see what it might be.

WHAT?! ThaT is just mY new faVorite LIcking SPot!!!!! WHAT?! VET?! OMG!? WTF?!

So Stay tuned tomorrow to see what the Vet has to say, and THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

DAAANGIT I AM YELLING AGAIN?!


33 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy first day of Joey Palooza!!!

You sure are a lucky dog. You get more good mail than any human I know! I love those business cards! Very creative and a great idea.

Good luck at the Vet tomorrow, Tanner. We'll be anxious to hear.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy Joey Palooza!!!
Sorry about the gross paw thing Tanner and I still want to see what your tongues look like because everyone has seen mine!
IKE

7:05 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Happy birthday, Joey!

You got so many nice presents, you are lucky. Do you get cake tonight too? I hope you share with Tanner!

Tanner, your paw looks sore. I'm sure that the Dr. will make it all better.

♥ Saidie

7:27 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Happy Birthday to Ya Joey. :)
You look great for a 8 year old doggie. That's a lot of nice presents you got there.

Good Luck with the vet Tanner..

~ fufu

7:46 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

happpy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear joooooooooooey
happy birthday to you....
and joey...i mean tanner...can you please not use purple writing...my mommmy says she has old lady eyes and cant read anything you wrote today.....

7:58 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Happy Birthday, Joey! We hope that 'whatever' thing that is growing on Tanner's paw is nothing serious.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:03 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey and Tanner (oh my dog, I am writing to Tanner!)

We hope you are enjoying the first day of Joeypalooza, and very glad you like your presents. Muzzer says that she can e-mail you the card format if you want, but it is a package piece, whatever that means. We used your photo without asking so we could keep it a surprise.
Also, Re: The octopus. It lasted about the same amount of time our stuffies do. The only one still living is my goose from Miss Snickers, and I keep that at work so that Teka doesn't kill it.
And Tanner, we hope that the visit to the vet is not too unpleasant. That thingy on your paw looks very sore and he will make you feel better. Muzzer recommends baby socks from Target or Old Navy to cover the foot and keep Tanner from licking...I lick my feet too when they are itchy, and whammo! out come the baby socks. Just don't get the pink ones. HeHe

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF JOEY PALOOZA!!!

hahahaha i love i love i love it when you two blog together. i hope the doofus will not get any nasty stuff from the vet tomorrow.

love..
chiyo

8:41 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Happy 8th Birthday to Joey!!!
It's your special day(s) so you can shout all you want!!
(I am sending you and Tannner something.. sorry abt it being late as the hooman was busy)

* Hope ur paw is ok Tanner.. Btw I have a fav. licking spot on my left paw too!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!! And Tanner was so nice to let you share on his blogging day :)

Maybe your octopus will come back to life?

T-man

8:45 PM  
Blogger v said...

HAPPY PALOOZA!!! :) :)

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, happy freakin' birthday! You rock! Doofus too (well, maybe just a little).

9:42 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey & tanner

yippee! you got my pressie... well, at least it's there now!

i must apologize in advance if you already have the present that i sent. i was running out of idea what to buy you coz you seem to have ALL THE TOYS! LOL

sorry about the leg tanner, you look really uncomfortable in the video.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:30 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Happy 8th Birthday and the awesome start of Joey Palooza! Tanner behave for the vet, hope your leg gets all better.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Happy day 1 of your Birthday. Looks like its going well. Hope Tanner gets on alright at the vets.

Simba x

2:00 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!! Now I am shouting, but never mind! Looks like you've had some cool presents so far. And you still have Boo's to get back from the mean mailman.

You have to feel a bit sorry for Tanner. His paw does look kind of sore & icky. Better not get too close in case it's catching though!

Licks
Oscar x

2:29 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Happy birthday Joey. You got some fabulous presents from your doggy pals.

mommy is sorry she has gotten behind on reading your blog she has been busy with work so my blogging has to suffer grrrrr

Love, love your blogging with Tanner

Tail wags
~Scrappy

2:31 AM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

YEAHHHH JOEYPALOOZA! Happy Barfday, Joey.. I call it barfday 'cause that's what boomans do on their birthdays. They go out and barf. At least this is what my keen eye has witnessed. I trust that you too shall also be barfin' up a storm 'cause you're such a party animal - or at least from eating all those cool new treats you got!

can't wait to see what the rest of joeypalooza will bring!

cheers,
Dudley

3:33 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy eighth birthday Joey!!! You got such nice pressies! Hope more are comin' your way for today after Tanner goes to the vet! Bummer! I hope he feels better so he can celebrate with you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:50 AM  
Blogger wally said...

happy burpday day 2 joey! woooo! i hope they fix tanner's sore spot. ew!

wally.

ps. your prezzie from me will come at the tail end of joeypalooza. i did the shopping plenty early but someone was real lazy getting to the post office. stupid apes!

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy happy happy birthday Joey! did you have a great pawty? here's lotsa licks and kisses form us! :)

4:39 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Happy Burfday Joey!! Looks like you are getting lots of cools stuff.

Hope your paw gets better Tanner.

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You looked like you all had such a blast with all the toys!!!

And i did think that it is unfair that Doofus took over the blogging on your birthday too!!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Joey Palooza! You totally scored with the gifties! I hope Tanner's foot gets better too.

So... when is Jane's Addiction going to sing Happy Birthday to you? Or do you have someone better, say Tool????

8:42 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Happy Joey Palooza! Your new toy sure looks cool! Does it squeak at you?
We sure hope Tanner's paw is OK! I mean ... he IS your brother!
Play bows,
Zim

9:07 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy First Day Joey! I had quite a shock, I didn't realise I will be a Geriatric soon, I thought I was just a pup and all!

Seems like there was a whole lot of Chewing going on there!

Poor Tanner, hope the Doofus is ok after the V E T visit.......

Perhaps they will find a cure for him saying WHAAAATSUPPPP!

LOVE AND oooops, licks, lower case, sorry shouting there, Marvin xxxxx

10:20 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hey guys...make sure you thank your m ommy for my mommy...she was so excited when she checked the blog this morning and she could read it....(it is just too easy to please people)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

That was the most handsome looking dog on your card (well, not quite as handsome as you, OMG!)

I just had to YELL TOOO!!

Happy Birthday Joe!

Murph the Dog

1:17 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Hey! Yesterday was MY birthday too! and I had to go to the vet today as well!! *gasp!*

You're like my twin! (only much, much smaller)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Yay - happy birthday Joey! And sorry to tell you, but my sister had something that looked just like that on her leg, and it turned out to be nothing serious. Just some sticky salve took care of it. She didn't have to stay at the vets or take disgusting pills or anything.... He might get a CONE, though!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!
You are so cool!! Enjoy your palooza!!
Good luck at the vet!!! We will be thinking of you

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mister Stains!!

Love From Deez and Boss

(tydyehippo's kids)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Tanner is so funny!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home