Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

tanner FOOD day!!

WHAATTSSSSSSSUPPPP!!!!!! So I hAve been taking LEssons on writing From mom and Joey, who I call BRAINS cuz he is liKE so smart. So I am Trying to not hurT your Eyes on the computers and Not hurt peopLe like Gus who are as Smart as Joey and know how to write so Good. I just DONT KNOW though, but I am learning!

Joe Says I should be Working on a last Will and Testermint since I go to surgeries Friday, but I said, I never had A first one, how can I have a last one?! I think he is Tricking me so I don't Blog today, but I am not fooled!

I have Been watChing Tv and see a guy I like because hE YELLS a lot and I like to Yell TOO! His name is Emereal and He is on The Food TV channEl which is one of my FAVORITES! he Goes BAM!!!! BAAAMM!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!! and throws things. I like him.

So toDay I will do an EmeReal show.

WHATSSSUP EMEREAL! BAAM!! KICK IT UP A NOTCH!!!!!

Picture 719
Here his Book. See him? he is black and whIte like ME. This meal we are making is called BAManas Two Ways!

Picture 720
OMG just like TV TWO bananas!!!!!!!!!!!! Right Where I need them. I had to Have Mom help me to take off the fur of the Bananas, you Cant eat Those.

Picture 721
This Is the Wheat that helps my butt to Not break and smell LIke Dead Fish. BAM!!!!
OMG!!!!! I SAID BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture 722
These bErries are RAzzberries. They are sO good.

Picture 723
Joe Says I do not LIke those Things Chef Doofus, I want something else with My Bamanas. So This is why it is TWO WAYS.

One THing that Emereal always puts Into his food is His Essence. Always. But when I lifted my leg to put MY essence on the Food MOm said NO NO NO NO! So My ESSEnce of Tanner is not in There, but just like Emereal I am thinking of selling it?! what do you Think!?

Picture 724
So Here Is mine. BAM!

Picture 725
Joe WAnted Squashed on his. Mom is funny to buy nice Food and then squashed Veggies. Joey needs to Teach her some Things too!

Picture 726
Dinner Is SERVED!!!!

OMG it was SO GOod!

I love TV! I don't Love thE Vets on Friday but MOm said its just like a Long nap and I can dream about Lillie and AUnt Patty and Chief and all my Dog with Blog friends.

31 Stains:

Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh I never try those things....they look a bit weird for me but I guess you guys manage to persuade me by your eating photo.

Good job Tanner.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner, I love your cooking show. I like you even better than Emeril. He gets on my nerves sometimes (shhh... dont' tell your mom). Joey seems to like the results of your blog this time.

Good luck at the Vet. Your mom should get you a present for putting up with all that stress!

p.s. do you like the travel channel? it is one of my favorites. there are lots of countries where dogs are allowed IN people restaurants. i bet you would like seeing that on tv.

--- Missy

6:39 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

WHATTTSSSUUUUPPP Tanner!!
I used to like Jamie Oliver, that was until he tried to dissuade people from eating chicken nuggets! The hoomans used to give me a little when they go to McDonald's. Maybe I should switch camps to Emeril.. Your food looked SOOOOO delicious I almost licked my computer screen while looking at it..

6:47 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

the only fruit i like is apple pie...but not really teh apple part..just the crust and ice cream..my mom wished I would eat some of those healthy vegetables...i am against killing the vegetable though...give me a steak any day....heheheh

7:10 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey, your mom eats the same weird natural brands that my mom eats and she lets me lick the yogurt cups which I love.
You are way better than the bam guy and good luck on Friday with your foot thing.
Ike

7:11 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oh and I ate some edamomee tonight and it was good.
Ike

7:12 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, Tanner can go food blogs. Neat... And the end result looks real yummy too. Dont worry too much about your surgery on Friday ok. I'm sure you'll be fine.

~ fufu

7:21 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

I've never had banana's. Apple's, but not banana's. I'm going to have to ask my mom. They look yummy. You're a good chef, Tanner.

7:40 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

You guys get the best meals of anyone! I just love bananas, but Mom only gives me tiny pieces.

Tanner, I think your writing is improving a lot! Keep practicing..we look forward to Tanner Tuesday :)

T-man

7:47 PM  
Blogger v said...

I laughed my ass off at the 'essence' portion -- well done Tanner! Yay for Tanner Tuesdays, and good luck at the vet! :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Mmmmmmm, that looks yummy!!!!

Don't worry about going to the vet, I've had to go a few times and it's not too bad... then mom and dad come and pick you up and spoil you like crazy so it's kind of worth it!!!

Love,
Bogart

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME COOKING SHOW!!! i have not seen emereal before but HM has. she has also seen rachel ray and she says rachel bangs things around alot too you should watch her sometime.

i love bananas too! will you make that for me? i could eat both of the Two Ways.

love..
chiyo

8:49 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner, Great recipe! Thanks for not using BIG fonts yeah? :)
Don't worry too much about going to the vet. You'll have a really kewl looking scar to show us after that.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Tanner, you are so funny! My mom likes berries, too, but not squash.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

we will say some doggie prayers for you, but you will be okay. My mom read your blog outloud to make dad hear cuz he wouldn't read it but then he laughed. we love this blog!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

watsuuuuuuuuuup tanner! you have bamanas? mom tried to bribe me with bananas, i never get tricked! she's not as bright as me!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner DUde ... iF you tRY to sEll YoUr EssENce ... aLL thE OTHer dOgs WoUld TRy tO cOVer YOuR EssENce wItH TheiR OWn & It WOuld RUin The REciPe. BEttEr NoT SEll It. JUst aDD iT tO JOeY's FoOd.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Tanner, your dinner looks soooo yummy! Maybe I'll try cooking too. Mum just serves the same kibble.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner, they look so yummy but hmm, we still think you shouldnt try to sell especially with your essence in it. Jus feed to Joey will do..

Love
Boy N Baby

12:16 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You'll be fine at the vets, you get loads of attention when you get home. Dinner looks good, you could star in a cooking show. Simba xx

1:48 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

ummmmmmm both of your dinners look yummy but I'll take yours Tanner! I'm more partial to the bananas and even though I've never yet had a raspberry, I'll try it! I'll try anything!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:29 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Every time you or Joey talk about your butt breaking it cracks me & mum up!

I like the banana recipe. I had banana in my Kong this morning, yummy!

Licks
Oscar x

3:42 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner...you're too funny! Way better than that BAM! guy. You dinner looks very yummy too, btw!

Ferndoggle & the Dogs

6:24 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Take care on your trip to the Vets Tanner! I go tomorrow for blood tests!

Your food looks soooooo yummy!

We grow the best raspberries in the world here in Scotland, but I don't like them.

love and licks, good luck licks, Marv xxxxxx

6:54 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: Much improved. Glad you are learning a marketable skill so you can earn your living when Joey finally figures out how to get rid of you.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I have learned alot from your cooking show. Thanks so much. Don't worry about the vet to much

9:04 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I would buy your essence, Tanner!! I love to smell, eat, drink, etc. other doggin's essences! It would have to be a secret, undercover operation though... Massah doesn't like it when I do that.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god for your broken butt, huh tanner?! and joey too!

10:55 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Good luck at the vet's, Tanner!!!
Hey... a month or so after I got here, I helped myself to a snack from on the top of the magic cold box. Then I heard mom talk to the vet and she sounded really funny. She said, "So... hypothetically, if someone took a bunch of bananas from the top of the fridge and ate 2-1/2 of them, PEEL AND ALL, would that again hypothetically hurt someone?" Then I heard mom say "Dave" and heard laughter coming from the vet... and ... well, you don't REALLY have to peel them I guess. Extra roughage?
Woo.
Luv,
Dave

12:38 PM  
Blogger Herbie said...

Wazzappppp!

Man I get hungry looking at your posts!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doof...Don't freak about the vet thing. Do you remember being here with Uncle Dick and me...in the "land of big dogs". We took you to the vet for "the operation"...

So then we drove you a bizzzzillion miles so you would have the perfect home where "Doofusness" would be appreciated, and even blogged. WHATSSSUPPP?

Don't worry about the vet thing...your mom and dad will DEFINITELY (I'm shouting) not leave you at the doctor's office and you will be okay! Aunt Patty

P.S. Nice cooking show. Will you make something with peanut butter?

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home