Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Joey Palooza DAY THREE!

Happy Birthdays to meeee!!! So today, no vet visits, no Tanner blogging, it is all about ME! EIGHT YEARS OF STAINING!

Today I got asked to join the Animal Internet! check out the link on the side. I saw some of my other blog friends are already on there. I would also like to thank all the new friends that have stopped by my blog, I will have my Mom add you to my links so I can remember to check out your blogs all the time too.

Mom says thanks to everyone who told her the Doofus would be ok and not to throw up.

Mom said I also have to explain to Tanner in Boston Terrorist language that he is just going to the doctor and not the pound and that Mom will be there to get him and he can come home again. Tanner is very sensitive!

But on with the presents!!

From Mom and Dad today I got:

snausages
I LOVE these snacks, and usually I get only stuff made by hippies that is all natural and healthy, but man Mom is spoiling me on my birthdays!!!

breath bone
And ANOTHER bone made by the folks from Cuz!!! This one seems to follow the theme that I have bad breath! What is wrong with my mom and dad?! I think my breath smells GREAT!

box from wally
There was also a giant box, too big for us to handle!!!

card
It is from Wally!!! Our favorite Corgador!!! Mom thinks Wally is just the cutest, and obviously he is nice because he sent me presents!!!!!!

card
Look at what the card says, what a wonderful sentiment from a wonderful friend!

note on notepad
Well, this notepad should be full in no time at all!!!

notepad
This was obviously modeled after my stunning visage.

from wally
We got these too, THANK YOU WALLY AND ETHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from wally
Look at this guy!? He is a litle dog that looks almost like a Cuz!!!

behave!
He was a little hard to figure out...

hard to handle, but great
I couldn't quite get a good bite on him...

wild eye
So I lost him to the DOofus. Who as you can see has spectacular peripheral vision.


Please, turn up your speakers and listen to the poor drowned dog as The Doof covers him spit. GROSS. Don't worry I rescue him in the end.

I got all the toys
How did Tanner end up with my toys??

Well because Dad was passing out BONES! These are the bones from Gus...

give!
GIVE IT TO ME!

what in the hell is this thing?
The Doofus didn't know what it was...

this is why we call him the mess up
But he figured it out and then made a giant MESS.

I like this bone
I gave mine a little test bite...please ignore my out of place, extra tooth. Ahem.

so much I just want to sit here beside it
Mmmm I think I loooove it...

and kiss it
Ike, you wanted to see my tongue buddy and here it is in all its glory!

I am so happy
This bone makes me VERY happy! What a great day three of Joey Palooza!!!!

30 Stains:

Blogger Isabella said...

Wow! You sure are a lucky guy to have such generous friends! What a great package you got. And it looks like you enjoyed everything in that big package.
Big Wags,
Isabella

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're one lucky dude .. think I said that before, sigh.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - hey - my Mom says to go join Bloglines and then they will tell you when your favorite blogs are updated .. you don't have to check everyone's every day ...

7:02 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, this Joey Palooza is great. You're getting lots of presents everyday. It's sure nice of you to share the food and toys with Tanner.

Joey & Tanner's mom, Tanner will be ok. Please dont worry ok. :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

GREAT TONGUE!!!!
Ike

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy day three!!! Joey Palooza will be stretched out even more than 4 days because your procrastinator aunt missy did not get your package mailed yet!! SO, more goodies will come.

YOu sure are lucky to have so many great friends to send you such great mail!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

Love that TONGUE!!!
You are so KEWL!!!
Jasper

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Stoopid Blogger. It just ate my comment. I am glad that you had such a fun birthday! You got lots of COOL toys and treats. You are a really lucky guy. As for Tanner, please send me an update so I know he's o-k. He was so good to check on me when I had my surgeries. Tell your mom not to worry, but you know she does cuz she loves you! Here's to many more happy birthdays!
Love, Lillie Valentine

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to see that you are enjoyiing everyday of your birthday!!!!

Keep those funny pictures coming.. i love to see you enjoying your presents and i can just imagine chewing them too!!

All the best to doofus... can i send a poo package to him.. to let him know that he's in my thoughts (just don't want to upset the birthday boy too much!)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

He-e-e-y Joey: Happy Third day of JoeyPalooza. Glad you liked the bones. They are among my favorites. But then,....most foods are among my favorites.

8:20 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

wow joey you are fast! you rescued that cuz dog right out of tanner's clutches before he knew it!!

luv,
akira & shiro

8:37 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

So very kind of you to share your barkday gifts with Tanner :)

Love
Boy n Baby

8:38 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

We're glad Joey-palooza is still going on. Now we don't feel bad for missing your birthday. Hope you have lots and fun and enjoy all the treats!

ps. We hope Tanner's vet visit goes well tomorrow.

8:42 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

You have a lot of good friends, Joe Stains to receive so many excellent presents. I hope that when I am your age I have as many friends.

Birthday smooches!
Saidie ♥

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh i missed your post about tanner, but i will definitely be thinking happy thoughts next friday! afterall, both him and I have these wandering eyeballs!

are you going to end the joey palooza with a big bang tomorrow? :)

love..
chiyo

9:23 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

JOEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

in this part of the world, today is your last day of the palooza.

i love those lick action!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:46 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, this is like another Christmas!! Where can I sign up?? Can I come over and play??

Maybe Tanner has such good peripheral vision because of how his eyes stick out (hee hee!) CC-man's eyes stick out too and he can see 360 degrees around without moving his head!

T-man

10:37 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Great gifts and even more yummy food. Are you sure you don't have any bad breath problem Joey? Hmm...
PS : I noticed that your nails are really long.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
WHY CAN'T I HAVE A 4-DAY LONG BRITHDAY!! Oops.. sorry, didn't mean to shout but guess I was just UPSET!! Sigh sigh..
You reckon there'd be more presents tomorrow??

11:20 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Joey, You really scored! Happy Burpday #3!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Herbie said...

I'm getting hungry just looking at you eat...

12:07 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

could everyone that reads this please write down JULY 16th...heheheh...just kidding...way to go with all the cool stuff joey...i love those chewlotta bones...they are supposed to last a long time..but i can fimish them off in 13 minutes.....

12:40 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're still scorin' Joey!!! One more day to go! Gosh, do you own the store yet?! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:46 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We love Chew-lottas - we rarely get them though because one of us usually yaks it up. (Sorry so graphic)
We are sure Doofus will be fine - our mom always gets all worked up waiting for vet results. (and the bill) They say Waylon is the 6 million $$ dog - but worth every penny!!!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey Joey Joey, You are the luckiest terrierist on earth. Doofus is pretty lucky too, if for no other reason than he gets to live with YOU! I hope his paw is okay and no one has to throw up.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I am exhasted just looking at your presents!!!!!!! Hope you don't have to move house soon to make more room!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Happy continued birthday Joey, you lucky dog!

Don't be too hard to the Doofus - you know how AWFUL the vet can be....

And I think your extra tooth may just be my favorite part of you.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Liberty Doo Dah said...

Awesome! Happy Birfday!!!! I hope my 3rd borfday is as great as yours! All that snouting and grunting on that video got me excited!
AireYOU'RE GORGOUS!
Liberty

4:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Wow Joey I love the video! Way to save your toy! You really showed the Doofus! I sometimes will take my puppy's toy to show her I can chew them if I wanted too, I'm not much into toys but she is.
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

What fab gifts. You certainly are one lucky dog! J x

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home