Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

don't you, forget about me

So I see everyone LOOOVED Tanner Tuesday. Whatever, I can deal with that. I was hoping for some boycotts, but I guess the Doof does have his own charm.

I feel so boring now. What do you people want, a couple of OMG and WHATSUUUPS for you to love me as much. Well, I won't do it! I am an intelligent and dignified Boston, NOT a Doofus!!

I don't want to talk about this anymore.

cookies
Last night Mom gave us the cookies from Boy and Baby and they were SO GOOD. Thank you again guys!!

the doof
Please note that most "pimps" do not run around with FOOD in their NOSE.

YUM
Or with a DOOFUS FACE!

cookies
Mom said this sort of looks like a Doofus Face but I TOTALLY disagree.

birthday card
Anyway, I got my first JOEY-PALOOZA card in the mail today. My birthdays are next week, March 6-9th. So I am super excited to see what all I get.

The card is from Huskee Boy and I LOVE it

Picture 407
Look at that handsome Boston, he looks like me, except for the bath part.

Picture 409
Thank you sooo much Huskee, I love it!!!

My dear friends, please remember that there are many other days of the week besides TUESDAY! hmph.

27 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, Joey, you know we love you! Doofus plays the cute card, sure, but keep in mind, beauty and charm can only get you so far. It's much better to be smart!

WE sure are excited to see what all happens during joey-palooza!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oh my God, I am so glad you are back because all of the bad grammar really hurts my brain and reading blogs shouldn't be work, right?
Joey-Palooza promises to be fun - happy birthdays! Wooooooooo!
Ike

8:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

PS - the Doof is kind of cool though.
Ike

8:20 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Dear Joey: I agree with Ike that your prose is more polished and erudite than that of the Doofus. Also, you write clearly and to the point, and your capitalization and punctuation are excellent. You can even tell Tanner that I like you better! Teka, however, fancies herself in love with Tanner, and runs around trying to emulate his chatter. Sheesh!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are glad that you like cookie bone. And yes, we noticed that there was a crumb in doofus nose..haha

Love
Boy n Baby

8:37 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Joey, are you going to have a pawty for the Joey-Palooza? That cookie sure looks yummy.

~ fufu

8:40 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joey..tanner tuesdays may be enjoyable...but i WAY prefer joey everyday ....i hope joey pallooza goes extra great for you...

9:55 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Aw, Joey! You know you are our favorite. We were just being nice and pretending we liked Doofus. I promise from now on, I won't leave a comment for Doofus. Just comments for you!
Big Wags,
Isabella

10:05 PM  
Blogger v said...

Joey, you're always #1 in my heart. That's why we prefer you 6 days of the week! But I must admit it was very cute how hurt you were by it all. "I don't want to talk about this anymore." ADORABLE

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi joey, does tanner do the comments on other blogs on tuesdays too? or is it still you? :p

love..
chiyo

10:16 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

We love you! Happy pre-birthday! Tanner is pretty goofy with food in his nose...

10:51 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

hahahaha Joey you are just the best.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

11:24 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Oh please don't be annoyed.. we love you just the way you are!! I guess urmmm.. Tanner does inject some laughter for us on a otherwise boring Tuesday!
Glad you liked the card! I got you a pressie but can only send it early next week so it won't arrive in time for your birthdayS next week..

12:23 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, Joey, please don't feel unloved.

Please can you get your mum to email my mum your address. katy27_27@yahoo.co.uk

Licks
Oscar x

2:28 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

A pimp with crumbs on his nose, not a good look. I wasn't going to come here on Tuesday, Mummy made me do it.

Simba xx

2:32 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Don't be hurt Joey! You know we love you best but mom said we have to play nice to Doofus too! That biscuit sure looks yummy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:25 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joey,

It's the same with my sister, she's the one with the splash and the flash (and the doofus face) but in the end it's the old faithful guys who win your heart.

wally.

ps. it's your BURPDAY (you are shorting yourself by only giving yourself march 6-9)!

pps. biscuit boogers are GROSS (i'd still eat 'em though).

4:23 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

you two still enjoying the goodies you got from the valentines huh? i have sent you something too. hope you like it.

wet wet licks

Boo

5:34 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Boring??? You could NEVER be boring Joe. Tanner gets one day...you get 6. Kinda like things at my house. Penny & Lola get one chewie...I get 6!

It pays to be KING!!!!

Sherman (& Penny & Lola too.)

6:36 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Joey - Don't you worry, you'll always be #1.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Joey- I don't check your blog every day for Tanner, I check it for you.

C-K-C

8:01 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

You have MULTIPLE DAYS for celebrating your birthday?!?! Whoa.... you must be really smart to figure out how to con your parents into that!

10:58 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Joey: Letting Tanner post reminds us all how much we love YOU!
Love,
Amber

2:37 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You're still my favourite, Joey. Why is your b-day 4 days long?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

oh Joey.. you are definitely still my favorite. Afterall, you have the same name as me.

6:21 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

dear joey,
don't worry we still love you! we will send one package out this weekend, but it's not as good as what we have planned for you! it just might not make it in time for birthdaypalooza.

go stillers!
a&s

6:03 AM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

A co-worker gave me the same card with the soap bubbles. Isn't darling? Bath time is very different for us also - not so cute. ;)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home