Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, February 26, 2007

you like me, you really like me

joeyandtannerfido

We have the honor of receiving a Fido award for our tug of war video.

There are so many people I would like to thank.

First of all, I would like to thank the Doofus, my costar. Without your tugging effort this video would not have been possible. (ya, so what I am kissing up the day before Tanner Tuesday so he doesn't totally bust me for anything he knows about that mom and dad might not)

I would like to thank Mom, for her excellent camera skills.

I would like to thank my Dad, for never, ever taking one photo of me or video. The guy totally respects me.

Finally, I would like to thank all of YOU, my fans, who made this possible. Without you, I would be nothing!!!!!!!

I can't believe that tomorrow you all will have to put up with Tanner, I am so sorry.

19 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Joey!!! You have so much to celebrate! It's almost Joey Palooza time, too!!!! Wooooooooooo!
--- Missy

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award for the video! Personally, after a day of stress at work...I check in on you two guys for a little relaxation.
The thing about the "Doof"...is that he makes life seem...Well, what can I say...more Doofusy...

I guess we all need to take ourselves less seriously...Although, I have to admit, the pink shirt/pimp thing was a little "over the top". What was he thinking?! Whatssuppp with that? Aunt Patty

7:20 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Congratulations Joey! if you need a place to hide tomorrow, me and Teka will be at home.

gussie

7:31 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

congratulations for the FIDO award.

i can't wait for Tanner's Tuesday!

Oops, don't mean to offend you.

wet wet licks

boo

7:54 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Well deserved!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Congrates on the win Joey. Hee. Can't wait to read what Tanner is going to blog about tomorrow. :)

~ fufu

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations you two!!! :) hee hee... i am looking forward to toosday. wonder what tanner will say in his official debut.

love..
chiyo

9:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Yippie, yippie, I knew you could do it! I'll check back for Tanner Tuesday - maybe you could hack that!
Ike

9:32 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Congratulations on your FIDO. Are you going to share it with Tanner?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Yeah! Congrats!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Congratulations! A well deserved win!

Love
Boy n Baby

12:25 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

congratulations!!!!!

Simba xx

2:02 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Congratulations Joey! I thought you were going to burst into tears at the end of your speech there just like the Oscar winners sometimes do!!!!!!

Well done!

love and licks Marvin. Already worrying about Tanner Tuesdays and "whatsuppppppp" they might bring us! love and licks Marv xxxxx

2:41 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Woohoo, congrats on your award Joey (& Doofus I suppose).

Licks
Oscar x

2:46 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations guys! You totally deserve this award!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:32 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Congrats on your well deserved award. do you get an oscar carved out of roast beef? sounds fair.

wally.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

It's lovely that you won.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Way to go Joey!!

You are the man!! And we loved the photos of you guys sunning yourselves too

Dory

12:02 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Joe & Tanner: Congrats on the FIDO! We voted for you - the tug-o-war was INCREDIBLE! Way to go, guys!
Play bows,
Zim

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home