Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

TANNER TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAttSSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!

It IS Tanner TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joey said ThaT You GuYS said I can'T Say ALOT of WorDS so JoeEy SAiD waTCH TV that iS hoW You LeaRn woRds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wAtcheD and saw tHis BeST ShoW callEd CRIBS! I WanT tO do CriBS cuz I am A superStaR like ThoSE gUYS.



So FiRSt I HavE MY TV, FLatSCreen Cuz thAt is wHat my Dogs LiKE.

Picture 391
Yaaaa mTV on THE TV!!!

Picture 381
HeRe iS my FRIDge OMG I LOVE Water! and FroStY PAWS!!!!

Picture 382
I roLL dEep With the 40 oz BeCausE on MtV Cribs It is all abOut BeinG a PiMP!!! That iS me, A PiMP!!!!!

Picture 377
HeRe is the Music Room and where MY main man Dad keeps his Shoes.

Picture 379
I am A TotaLLY RocKIN Drummer, I miGHt Make A band oF dogs SOmeday and have LiLlie be my Groupie!!!

HI AUNT PATTY AND AUNT MICHELLE AND HER FUNNY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!

Oh JoeY juSt Told Me to COnsUntrate?! (joey- I tried to not help, but he is hopeless!!)

Lets Go OUtside.

Picture 384
HeRe is MY bathRoom. It is SWeeT!

Picture 383
HeRe Is the PooL. UsuAlly It has WAter but not in the Winters Cuz OMG its COlD!

Picture 388
FiNAlLY My Dope RIDE! I got a Poop Truck. ThaT is whAt Mom and DaD call It cuz When we ride in it We fart and It Smells LIKe POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture 389
The Truck Is the BOSton TerrorISt ediTIon!!!!!!!!


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATSSSSUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

I CanT bELIVE Tanner TUESDAY is OVer ALready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMG Tanner! I love Frosty Paws too and I might copy your idea and do a Cribz addition of Ikes Life - woooo you got me all pumped!
IKE

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner--- YOu rock! Such talent to even play the drums with no thumbs!! How do you do it? And does your dad know about this???

I also love your poop truck! great sticker. It kinda looks like Joey, though;)

So, when Noah asks me what a Pimp is when he reads this before school tomorrow, can I direct his question to you???

p.s. maybe you should surprise your dad and defrost the freezer in his mini-fridge for him!
--- missy

6:33 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

TANNER, YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS!!!!! You are really so much fun. Your lack of concentration makes your post even so much wonderful. We will be looking forward to Tanner Tuesday from now on.

Btw, what is Frosty Paws. Never seen it before here.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:47 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Tanner. WHATSUP!!!!
You're such a funny doggie. Can I join your band if you're gonna form one? I'm looking forward to the next Tanner Tuesday!!

~ fufu

7:12 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Tanner, I love your house and your dad is cool. I wish I lived in AZ so I could lounge in your pool with you. Although, I hate baths.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doof...I just checked in on "Tanner Tuesday", after returning from a meeting about the animal shelter where I met you. When I first saw you, you were shaking like a leaf in your cage, confused because your "origninal" mom abandoned you.

You must be some kind of "Pimp" to get yourself from Ohio to Arizona...where you now have your own pool, "poop" truck, great weather... and now your own Tuesday blog. Let's not even talk about those gourmet meals.

What's the secret to success?!? I don't suppose that "Doofus" smile hurts...Innocent, yet "intriguing". Aunt Patty

7:52 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Doofus: I see some improvement in your most recent post. However, you need to concentrate on your spelling and punctuation. For next week's blog, remember to review the rules for using capital letters.

Gus Dagger wft
(Hey, I come from a family of teachers and professors, what else can I say!)

8:10 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

we should all do a cribs edition..have you all seen nanook the newfoundlounders crib...it is nice also...Tanner you rocked this tuesday with tanner...i cant wait till next tuesday..maybe we should all have a pimp that puppy ....bye for now buddy...

8:35 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

WATSUUUUUUUUUP TANNER!

i like your crib. i wanna come and share with you now.

you really should hit the drum and play some music for us someday.

wet wet licks

Boo

9:26 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Tanner, can I be a singer in your band? I have been watching American Idol, and I think I could be a star.
Big Wags,
Isabella

9:36 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, you've got your own fridge? How cool is that??

OK, now I'm going to get addicted to Tanner Tuesday too!

T-man

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god tanner you crack me up!!! HAHAHA. i told HM about your band and she says it doesn't look like it's gonna happen cos you need opposable thumbs to hold the drumsticks. but you can use your paws and tail can't you?

why don't you get some tattoos like your dad? then you would be more pimp-like :)

love..
chiyo

9:46 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Tanner - you are one funny guy!

10:08 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

i'm akira & shiro's sis and was directed to this blog cause they know how cool i think you boys are. i have to say, tanner, you made my day! it was a horrible day, but you ended it on a good note for me. thanks, bud! akira & shiro like frosty paws too-- boy and baby, it's like icecream for dogs, a nice cool treat in the summer, especially!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Tanner, you made mum and I laugh so hard.. can't wait for next Tue (we still love you Joey, pls don't be mistaken, it's just that Tanner is so funny!!)

11:13 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner - you make me laugh soooooo much! But don't tell Joey I said that!

Your Poop Truck is a Toyota????

My Marvin Mobile is a Toyota, Snap!

well almost, mine is a RAV 4 but Toyotas Rock!

love and licks to Tanner Whattttsup
and a hug for Joey! Marv xxxx

1:15 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Your Dad has nearly as many pairs of shoes as my Mum!! No wait thats not possible. Love the fridge.

Simba xx

1:48 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey dude, thanks for showing us your crib, it rocks!

Licks
Oscar x

2:02 AM  
Blogger wally said...

whoa. your bathroom looks like our bathroom. we must have the same decorator.

wally.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome spot you got there Tanner! I think the Doofus name will quickly fade away! You're one hip stud!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:33 AM  
Blogger Cash said...

Tanner...YOU ARE KEWL!!!!
That poop truck is DA' Bomb!!
How many shoes does your Dad have anyway?? He must be KEWL like you.
Later,
Jasper

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah says: Why do you like to pee there so much?

Lisbeth says: I think it is funny where you said that thing is not filled with water because it is cold because it is not actually cold out there.

We all think you are so funny, Tanner!

5:15 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

Tanner Tuesdays are hilarious! I like your green tshirt too, dude.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Tanner - I love your version of Cribs. I'll have to get my Mom to do one for me.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Tanner, you're COOL!! I have a mean older sister (kinda like Joey) so I started a blog of MY OWN - you should too!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I gave birth to a litter of New Balance shoes one Spring, during my annual anxiety/false pregnancy thing. Maybe some of them grew up to be your dad's shoes?
If you're looking for singers, the 4 of us ROCK.
Tail wags,
Storms

1:27 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You are totally a Pimp! You just need a pimp jacket and a little bling around your neck. Dude, you rock!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Wow, Tanner, your dad has tons of shoes! Chew on some for me!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Tanner:
Thanks for showing us your "CRIB". It was great. But, I can't be a groupy- I want to be in your band too, please, please, please!?!?!?! I am a really good singer. Ask my mom!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home