Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

THANK YOU BOY AND BABY!!

boy and baby sent us some WONDERFUL presents.

Mom brought the box in and we began our inspection.

a package
I am already looking for Dad to bring us some scissors so we can get into this thing.

tanner tries to open it
The Doof decides to take matters into his own mouth.

Here is a video of him trying to open it.


Thank goodness Mom stepped in with the scissors to assist. The doofus would have shredded the whole darn thing!

valentine's card!!!
The card said the Valentines is for ME from Baby. There is even a photo of her on the back that I can stare at...

baby!
Look at that face!!

the doof steals the card
Even though Baby clearly wants ME to be her Valentine, the Doofus cannot stop kissing the photo, and with an OPEN MOUTH even. Tanner has NO manners!

pressies
In the package was a Birthday pressie for me, since Joey Pa Looza is coming soon! The Valentine's day stuff was supposed to be shared with Tanner, IF I felt like it.

let me have it!
Its the BEAR CUZ!!!!!!! We don't have him yet, but look who is getting on the table to grab it! The Doof is taking over my entire present!

cuz hog!
I finally get it and try to hide it under the blanket with my octocuz.

bones
We also got delicious bones.

Spare rib treats
And SPARE RIBS treats. OMG I cannot wait to eat these!

name plaque from Boy and Baby
This is my most favoritest thing in the whole package. I might seem like a big tough guy, and believe me, I am. BUT this thing is cute. There I said it! It is CUTE! I have to find the perfect place for Mom to put it.

Some of you asked how many cuz we have. This is what Mom could find, but she knows there are more hidden in the house.

cuz
The Doofus isn't quite sure where he is looking.

Finally, I leave you with this video. Please, turn up your speakers and listen to the music that is Tanner's FACE. He snorts a little piggy!

17 Stains:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

omDOG joey. you are so lucky. your pa looza is coming and i wanted to get you something too. luckily i didn't get that bear cuz coz i remember you said you lost it. i'm getting you something else then.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:46 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are glad that you like the Bear Cuz.. we love the dino cuz personally but we saw you having that and we thought we didnt see Bear Cuz around so there it goes.

Love
Boy and Baby

7:10 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

If all those Cuzes were chewies, I would be in heaven because I love chewies!
Ike

8:04 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

OK, what in the name of all that is doggie is the Doofus chewing on there?

I'm sorry, but it looks like he is making piggy noises while eating a piggy foot, and that is really disgusting. How do you put up with him anyway?

in utmost sympathy
Gussie

8:06 PM  
Blogger Hana said...

Greetings... this is my first time visiting your bloggy. My name is Hana. I took a look at your bloggy and see a doggie named Lobo. Lobo looks like me. I guess Lobo is at the rainbow bridge. Was Lobo an American Eskimo?

8:17 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, Tanner does sound like a pig. Maybe he can be one for Halloween!

T-man

8:24 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh that is such a sweet pic of Baby. And that's alot of Cuz you have Joey.

~ fufu

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you have cuz in so many shapes i haven't seen half of them before!

doofus snorts are amazing. does he sound like that whenever he sniffs something? :)

love..
chiyo

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so envious of you and your gang of cuz toys!!

you look like you are in Cuzheaven!!!

cute.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You are always getting post! You are so popular and maybe Tanner.

Simba x

2:05 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

That is A LOT of Cuz you have there! My fav. Cuz is still the Dino one cos it can squeak real loud..
hahah.. Tanner is so cute..

2:10 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, what a great load of prsents. Shame you have to share with Doofus.

Licks
Oscar x

2:25 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW Joe you have a lot of cuz. Isn't Baby a doll?


Tail wags
~Scrappy

3:25 AM  
Blogger wally said...

sweet prezzies! you have a lot of cuzes. i'm a stuffy fan myself.

i make the sounds the doofus is making when i lick my nether regions. oink oink!

wally.

10:32 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, what a cool pile of toys!
Play bows,
Zim

3:58 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You guys have so many Cuz!!!! Boy and Baby are just so generous! What nice friends! I'm hoping that mom brings me one from Florida!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:31 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

ahhh Tanner such a charmer

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home