Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

bath crap

Blu and Comet, Nugget, Dory and a few others wanted to see bath time. BAH!

DOH
The DOOFUS FACE

tanner tries to drink the water
He tries to drink the water...

I HATE YOU
Here I am, if looks could KIIILLL!!

He's got the looks that kill...
The Doofus is taunting me...

always cooperative
But I always cooperate!

Joey, post trauma
After, I was so cold!!

Here are some videos. Dad likes to talk to us all goofy, don't mind him!!





After bath freak session!

18 Stains:

Blogger Murphey said...

Oh, you look really peeved out there man. Why do they give us baths anyway? Silly people.

Murph the Bath avoidin' Dog

2:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I love winter because my bath consists of rolling in the snow! It keeps me fresh and out of the tub. Great freak session ... and your dad has cool tattoos.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh, freak show! put you two together = freak show. hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:37 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I am getting a bath later too but I like it kinda cause it's warm. And the doofus face is pretty doofy trying to drink hot water - YUCK!

Ike

7:06 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

You two are so silly ...i like freaking out during and after my bath...i am not a fan of bathtubs....are you going to do my request joe..that would be super cool....

7:13 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
You guys looked like you had an 'enjoyable' bath!!.. Uh oh.. my turn this weekend.. oops..

8:18 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Your dad is so nice to bathe you. Ours just sit there while Mama will do it.

Glad that you got the parcel. The treats and name frame is a Valentine Day gift for you from Baby and the Cuz is your birthday pressie from the two of us. Please share the treats with Tanner and tell Tanner, that we will get him a birthday gift too when his bark day comes.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:20 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

I don't think I've ever seen a sadder, more sorry looking face!! Somehow, I get the feeling you don't love your baths (hee hee!)

T-man

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After bath freak sessions are the BEST!!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey Joe - is the Doofus licking like he's drinking water when you are being rinsed?
Ike

10:16 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Haa. you 2 look so cute in the bath.

~ fufu

1:16 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You poor things, I hate baths yuck. At least you didn't get the hair dryer.

Simba xx

2:44 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looks like you endured it pretty well. Impressive freak session!

Licks
Oscar x

3:59 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oooooh, those aren't happy Joey faces! No sir!
I'm so sorry about the bath. :(
Love,
Amber

2:46 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Jeezaloo - you look ticked!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

I pull the exact same face when I am in the bath. It's a kind of pathetic, sad and pleading face....it always gets me a treat after I've had a bath though!

Loui xx

5:15 PM  
Blogger Girasol said...

I 'm not sure if I like baths, ummmm, now i have to think about it, dammm!.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hey, we asked for teeth brushing too! heheheheh

Sorry Joey, we didn't think your people would actually give you the bath.

Still friends?
Comet

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home