Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, January 29, 2007

moo and boohoo :(

SO my Mom said that Aunt Patty has been sad lately, so I am going to do my very best to cheer her up. Our cousin Chief has a tumor in his heart, no not from hanging out with cats, but from just being old. He is in his mid teens and that is pretty old for a dog his size. There is not much they can do for him, so I hope that everyone here can send some thoughts and tail wags to Aunt Patty, Chief and the rest of the family. He is a sweet old man and we all love him.

Mom is sad too, but she said that I always have a way of making her feel better, so that I should just be myself and try to cheer up Aunt Patty. I certainly do not need encouragement to be my usual self, but when a giant stuffed cow comes into the picture, its just too easy.

moo
What in the heck is that thing??? Doofus, take a look?!

the tag said it was filled with paper
Yes, we are wearing fleece vests, and yes mom tried to fix the dumb cat house.



We immediately begin DESTRUCTION MODE on the cow, because that thing is in OUR house. Our uncle points out Mom's greatest fear...even though the tag said that Mr Moo was stuffed with paper...he was actually stuffed with styrofoam! Tanner loses his grip when the ear he was biting ripped off of the cow and then I attempted to get on the couch, but was REJECTED back to the floor.


I knew we were going to destroy this cow, so I had two very important things to take care of before we did. 1. Sweet lovin with the cow. 2. Ripping the darn tag off!!
Our uncle held the doofus while I accomplished these two very important tasks.

did it snow in the living room
Once the hole got too big Mom took Mr Moo out to the garbage and our fun was over. But not Mom's! She got to vacuum! I told her it just looked like snow and to leave it, but she didn't think that was funny.

I guess that is what you get for buying us a toy at the thrift store, you can't expect the label to be 100% accurate!!!

22 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are something else Joe! That is very nice of you to try to cheer up Patty, though.

We sure hope she is ok. We were very sad to hear about Chief. You'll have to tell her we're thinking of her.

(Joe, what would really make her feel better is if you sent Tanner back to her:)
--- Missy

6:53 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh joe,

please send my love to Chief and his family.

that Moo is as big as you! can't believe your mom film you having some loving with the Moo and YOU dare to put it up for all to view! ok ok, i admit i did that myself (loving the doggie and put it up for all to view) too.

and i even couldn't believe you two got it destroy within a day? you two have some super teeth!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:18 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow Joey..looks like lotsa fun with the moo. Next time you want something destroyed though, give us a call and I'll send Teka over. Terrier Teeth, we call her.

We were sorry to hear about Chief, but we think Missy has a good idea! Tanner is a cutie, he might even cheer up muzzer!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Mum and I are very say to hear abt Chief.. Please send our love to Aunt Patty and Chief.
Poor Mr Moo.. may he rest in peace.. (you reckon he 'died' from too muck loving??)

8:37 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hi Joey,

We are keeping Chief in our prayers and thoughts.

As for that big fat moo-moo...you sure got some lovin! Poor thing didn't stand a chance...

Tobes

9:27 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm sorry about Chief and his mom being so sad. I know my mom would be really sad too.
You sure know how to love that moo. Did Doofus get a turn?
Ike

10:04 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm sorry about Chief and his mom being so sad. I know my mom would be really sad too.
You sure know how to love that moo. Did Doofus get a turn?
Ike

10:05 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are so upset to hear about Chief...sigh

It was very nice of you to cheer Aunt Patty. You cheer us up too with that video of your. We love the part where you and Tanner are playing tug of war with the cow...haha

Love
Boy n Baby

11:49 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow Joey...you sure were given er some sweet sweet lovin....didnt ya even get to cuddle after...hehehe..
I sure hope that video made your aunty patty feel better...and even Cheif.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Poor Aunt Patty & Chief. Sending lots of love & best wishes to them.

At least you gave Mr Moo Cow a send off he won't forget. Ride him Cowboy!

Licks
Oscar x

1:57 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Joe, at least take your vest off before giving the cow ummm love. Love the snow in the living room idea. I hope your cousin doggie is ok [even if he does hang around with cats]

Simba xxx

2:01 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with Aunt Patty and Chief!!

Geez, that Moo is as big as the two of you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:47 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

We're really sorry to hear about Chief. All of you are in our thoughts.

I always love watching you guys destroy stuff! Poor cow though... violated AND gutted!

5:35 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS, I can't believe the two of you took down a whole moo cow! Way to go, you guys!
Please tell your aunt Patty we send lots of love and sweetness her way!!!
Play bows,
Zim

7:00 AM  
Blogger e said...

I love you guys! I believe you've got a little cult following going on!!
Fei

7:49 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

You guys were really fierce with that big moo moo. Good work making it snow in the house!

Send lots of love to your Aunt Patty and Chief for me, OK?

T-man

11:57 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

awww I'm so sorry about Chief :(

I had a cow like that...it was a carnie prize.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Oh you pass on my licks to Aunt Patti and Chief too....I don't like to hear of anyone being sad.

Loui xx

3:59 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Best wishes for comfort to Chief and Aunt Patty during this sad time. :( Hopefully that cat will be all too kind towards him...

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh noo.... I hope Chief feels fine, quality of life is more important than quantity I think, well at least that's what mum's been saying. All the best to the sweet guy!

Now about you Joe, you are in my COOOOOOOL book, you love your cow too!! YOu can even move around as it moves, WOW!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:39 AM  
Blogger wally said...

so sorry to hear about poor chief. i'm an old guy myself. i hope he is comfortable and his peeps get to enjoy him while they can.

it's nice of you guys to put on a show to entertain the folks while they're sad. i am curious what the boston/cow puppies will look like. you are such a lothario, joey.

wally.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

How did I miss the cow post? Sweet lovin with the cow? That is wrong on so many levels! Thanks for my biggest laugh of the month!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home