Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, February 01, 2007

never fear the new bed is here!

Were you beginning to think I abandoned you all for my new bed?? Well, I am here, don't worry!

joey thinks the new bed is big enough for him
Do you think it is big enough??

doofus checks it out
The best part is, if you look at the bottom, it comes pre-stained!! Apparently it got dirty on the garage floor! YAY, this bed is MADE for me!

Later, Mom will post some shots of me saying goodbye to the old bed, but for now she says she is TOO BUSY.

WHATEVER!?!

And thanks for the comments on the other post about how hilarious my poop was, I knew you guys would think it was funny. Someone asked how Mom knew it was me, well, Tanner was in his house. SO that EVIDENCE thing gets me again. I need to watch more CSI or whatever those shows are.

18 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Wow Joey,
This bed sure looks big enough for you and Tanner!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joe,

that a HUGE BED that i would like to romp! but remember don't 'accidentally' poop on it tho!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:36 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Yup it is pretty huge al least for you and Tanner. Do post more pics of u enjoying the 'new bed'.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Where are your mom and dad going to sleep?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

I'm glad you posted pictures. Mommy & Daddy need a bigger bed too!! Something about me liking to sleep horizontally??

Maybe they'll get a pre-stained one too! That way, they won't make a big fuss when I chew my marrow bones & bully sticks on them!

How come Tanner isn't testing out the new bed?

Tobes

8:13 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Uh-oh, now that your mom and dad have more space, there may be room for more doggies (doofus's) on the bed... Better watch out!

T-man

9:00 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Wow! Huge bed! Where is Tanner?

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember to christen the new bed, joe. number 1 plus number 2 would suffice i think :)

love..
chiyo

9:12 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Woah, big bed! But where is everyone else going to sleep?!

Licks
Oscar x

2:06 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Its big enough for you. I hope you kept the old bed for the others to sleep on.

Simba xx

2:34 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Looks like there's room enough for the whole family!! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:43 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Thank you so much for donating to the boxer puppies! We love you!

Cubby and Dakota (and the puppies)

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for your donation to Legacy Boxer Rescue. Love your blog. Thanks again, Judy Bailey, LBR Rescuer!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey...DO NOT follow Chiyo's advice. Muzzer was really pissed off when Teka pee'd in the big bed! I thought Jack Russell Rescue would be on the doorstep within seconds!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

The bed looks great, where are your mom and dad going to sleep?

8:37 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

You know, no matter how big the bed is I still end up pressed up as close to my lady as I can get, pushing her as close to the edge as possible. One day I'm gonna make her roll off! But cool new bed!

Murph the Dog

9:12 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

COOL! You don't have to share with the bipeds, do you?
Play bows,
Zim

9:27 AM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Wow Joey- my mom has bed envy now. They have been wanting to get a Queen size bed for a long time but can't find a platform suitable to put it on. Your mom didn't get any pink crap for the new bed did she? Post pictures so the rest of us can see how nice it looks.

C-K-C

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home