Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thanks to all

Aunt Patty wanted to say thanks to everypup out there who sent their encouragement and thoughts. Chief is still hanging in there, so your thoughts are obviously working for him.

To do my part I figured I better keep on being funny and entertaining. What, may I ask, is funnier than a pile of poop in front of the TV? I can't think of anything, so that is exactly what I left Mom and Dad while they were at work today. I have not gone poop in the house since we got Tanner, so Mom is sure that it had something to do with the cold and rainy weather today. However, I simply did it because its funny and everyone likes a good laugh, right? WRONG! Mom and Dad were NOT happy with me :( I swear, I can never tell what these humans want from one day to the next.

dignified
Does this look like the face of someone who would intentionally make Mom and Dad mad? I don't think so!

In other great news, Mom and Dad are getting a BIGGER bed tomorrow! Of course this is for my comfort as the bed is called a KING bed, and I am surely the King in this house!!!

let sleeping dogs lie
As you can see the current bed is not big enough because no matter where I go, the Doofus is never far behind.

In one corner, Joe Stains...in the other Tanner Doofus
Plus, the old bed was not big enough for real battle...

joey and tanner
I never can get any rest with the Doofus around

joes
And hopefully with this new bed Mom doesn't buy anymore PINK crap. PINK!!

23 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Joey: We have a Big Bed (king size) at our house. There was plenty of room for me and Teka and Dad and Travis. Sometimes Muzzer had to sleep on the bed in the study, but they are really big and great fun! Teka gets under the covers and I stay on top and try to find her. This involves lots of pouncing, and sometimes the humans get pounced upon.

You and Tanner will love it!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I still think poop is funny ...
Ike

8:06 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh joey,

yes, poop in front of the tv is funny but my hooman don't appreciate the humour too. luckily i haven't done that yet. :P

KING bed? i want one too. oh never mind, since i don't sleep on the bed with the hooman anyway. i wonder if you sleep with your hooman?

wet wet licks

Boo

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sending out lots of good thoughts and wellwishes to chief.

you can have my and HM's bed. i don't like it at all because i can't get off myself. i would rather sleep on the floor. how come you guys are allowed on thed bed but not the couch?

love..
chiyo

10:06 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You look cute on the pink bed!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Joey, the only thing funnier than poop in front of the TV is a big pile of poop on the brand new bed. Plus, it will show Tanner who is the boss!
Comet

10:38 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Joey,
ROFL.. u pooped inside the house?! MUAHAHAHA..
Maybe you can ask your mum to buy 2 beds, so you can Tanner can be the KING of a bed each!!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you get your new bed will you let your humans sleep at the foot? Will you let them get under the covers? Or will you make them sleep on the floor? BWA HA HA

12:10 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Joey, hoomans will never understand humour. Hope that the King Bed comes soon..

Love
Boy n Baby

12:34 AM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey, I love the big bed! I like to make a nice nest and hide in the covers.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Daddy always says theres poop on TV in our house, never in front of it though. My parents have a superking size bed and its still not big enough. I really wish they'd get another bed for themselves and leave me in peace.

Simba xx

1:58 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oops. Since being out of my crate, mum & dad have worried about me doing this, but so far so good.

A bigger bed sounds cool. I still haven't managed to worm my way into the bedroom, so you're a pretty lucky guy.

Licks
Oscar x

2:18 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

we have a queen bed and i have a queen futon and brother has a queen bed that is sometimes mine as well..but..mom wants a king bed...you are very lucky.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

King size bed is so much bigger! Maybe Doofus won't be able to find you! hahahaha

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:19 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA that poop thing was FUNNY!!! I don't know what's wrong with your mom and dad, how could they not laugh about it???

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:41 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

So........ how do they know Tanner didn't leave the poop in front of the TV? Why blame you? Did they see you do it? We know a good lawyer, if you need one. Meeshka. This kind of thing sounds right up her alley!
Tail wags,
Storm
PS: Ha roo roo roo! Simba's funny!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

Oooo Joe poop is only funny when it has discernible components in it....i.e. corn :P

10:33 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Poop in front of the TV, good idea. I tried pee in the bedroom, but that wasn't so poopular either. These peeps ain't got no sense of potty humor.

Murph the Dog

12:35 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Dad says you can't have enough poop jokes - we laughed, sorry your humans didn't. Best wishes on the big bed - if my humans had a big bed I wouldn't have to sleep on my chair! Oh well. We are keeping Chief in our prayers.

Dory and Liza

3:36 PM  
Blogger wally said...

what??? poop is the international joke! i'm sure they were laughing on the inside. you are the king of comedy. and the bed.

wally.

3:59 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh Joey, maybe your pile of poop wasn't big enough so your mom was disappointed. Maybe you can try for a bigger one tomorrow and that will bring a smile to her face..

T-man

6:55 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Gosh if I did that I wouldn't be allowed TV for a week for sure.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

12:30 AM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

If Scarlett was there, she'd never let your mom and dad even know that you pooped on the floor because she would have eaten it up! She's like that :(

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home