Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, February 03, 2007

bump it!!

This is a fun game my Mom wants me to do.

Ask me to take pictures of any aspect of my life that you're interested in/curious about. It can be anything from my favorite toy to my food bin. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, I'll (mom will) snap the pictures and post them.

Joey

I hope you all are having a good weekend!!

Oh, and check out my human cousin's blog, he is cute!

NOAH!!

Leave him some comments!

29 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

that link has pictures of apes dressed as Squealers!

i like watching you be romantic. i always like those pictures. (poor poor coke bear).

wally.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I want to see you getting a bath or your teeth brushed. hehehehe
Comet

1:59 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Fof, food, food!

I wanted to say poop by mum said no!

Licks
Oscar x

5:06 PM  
Blogger noahboah said...

i want to see you getting a bath!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe Stains, Great name! I want to see you sign your autograph .... and perhaps bake a pie.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

What does your tongue look like? I share mine all the time!
Ike

6:58 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I would like to see you dressed up!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE DONATION TO LEGACY BOXER RESCUE!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Playin' on the beach. or at a park.

And food. Always food.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin (who needs to lose 5 kilos, pah!) xo

11:39 PM  
Blogger Aramis said...

Carbi and I want to see what your neighbourhood looks like! We live in Australia and like to know what other places look like!!

Licks
Aramis (who is 2 today!!)

1:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I want to see more of your delicious dinners on mom's china!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:29 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i want to see you kissing the doofus! that would be cute!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:04 AM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Your dad's dragon tattoo. My mom loves dragons!

And your favorite tree in your yard or on your street!

C-K-C

11:47 AM  
Blogger e said...

im interested in what you think of your paws.
Fei

5:49 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

A Joey happy face! A Joey happy face!
Love,
Amber

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see you dance for a treat!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
There are so many things that I wanted to see you doing!! (Top of my list is poop, but my mum said that's rude.. hmmph)
Oh I really want to see a pic of you being lovey-dovey with Tanner (brotherly love of cos!)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

wanna c how u react after a marathon run...

8:12 PM  
Blogger v said...

I want to see Detective Stains out on a case!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

I wanna see you being nice to Doofus- naybe giving him a kiss? Ha!
Big Wags,
Isabella

9:41 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

I wanna see you dress up looking real cool. :)

~ fufu

10:24 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i want to see YOU and doofus do a piece of artwork..all you have to do is step in very colorful non toxic paint and walk on a canvas...if it is good you can sell it online and give the money to me for new cookies....(i am your manager cuz it is my idea...okay you can keep some)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Yes, I agree bath time! (I don't think I'd like this game)

1:43 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

ooo I'll have to think of something.

Simba xx

2:58 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We wanna see you sniffing Tanner's butt.

(Boy n Baby's Mama: I am real sorry. They can be very naughty sometimes)

Love
Boy n Baby

4:40 AM  
Blogger wally said...

hey joey! did you watch the puppy bowl? there were not one but TWO sammy puppies! and they totally ganged up on the boo-dog together--hilarious! i hope you got to watch and reminisce.

wally.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I want to see you and tanner dressed up as babies, with hats, bibs and binkies!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

We vote for bath time - you and Doo eerrr... Tanner together!!!

Yeah that's it you and Tanner having a Valentine's Day bubble bath! That's our vote.

Wet nose kisses - Dory and her mom

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wanna see the toy section of your favorite pet store.

The Boston Brothers - Levi and Clyde

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home