Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

requests, day 1

Mom checked my stats, and since she set up the stat counter on my site about a year ago, I have got 13,000+ hits! I think 1000 are from her, but still that is a lot of visits to my site, thanks guys!!!

So, on with the photo requests. I am just going to do a few a day.

Oscar the Airedale, Maggie and Tin Tin wanted to see some more of our food.

veggies, rice, bulgur wheat and beef stock
This was our dinner last night, it was veggies, rice, bulgur wheat and some beef stock. It was SO good.

bite bite
The Doofus even busted out with a HUGE Doofus face for that meal.

e (of fei fame) wants to see how I feel about my paws, well this video should tell you...



Huskee and Isabella wanted to see some love between Tanner and I...this is about as close as it gets

a tender moment

terrier monster

This is all for today, tonight, we get BATHS. YUCKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 Stains:

Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey,
Were you kissing your paws? Do you love them (hee hee).

T-man

9:07 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW you always have such fabulous pictures .... I love visiting your blog to see them and the food looks fit for a king.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! such a big bowl of veggies. is that your main meal? looks like what i would get if HM puts me on a diet :p

can i have a bite of your paws too. maybe the upper thigh or forearm as well, they look juicy. :)

love..
chiyo

9:35 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Hahaha! I love that Doofus face!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joe,

when you eat the broccoli, did your mom boil the it for you first or you are eating it raw?

mom feed me those before but bcoz she said broccoli is too hard so she boiled it first.

see, you two are getting some loving from each other. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

10:30 PM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

Good. You both STINK!!!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Haaa.. Tanner sure does look happy for that meal.
I wanna see more pic of Joey....

~ fufu

12:17 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

yum yum more rabbit food. You aren't looking very lovingly at each other in that picture.

Simba xx

2:30 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Mmm, thanks for the food pictures. Lookd G-O-O-D! And I'm sure you must do some great bottom burps after that lot, yay!

Licks
Oscar x

2:41 AM  
Blogger Cash said...

I love your blog...lots of great photos; you have a talented human.
And your food looks yummy!
How about a photo of your bath time?!?!
Jasper

5:18 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Those food looks super yummy. Given to us, we will also go doofus abt the food.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:09 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Btw Joey, did you receive any parcel lately?

Love
Baby

8:25 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey: Let me and Teka know when your mom opens a doggy bistro. We will want reservations for the first evening.

Gussie and Teka

8:28 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mmmm... food. Is it supper-dupper time yet?
Luv,
Dave

9:26 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey guys - I just did a food post too and you guys eat really weird food and I bet the broccoli makes your farts smell really bad!
Ike

12:28 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

More F O O D !!!!!
It looks soooooooooooooo YUMMY !!
mayb you should ask your hooman to come out with a recipe book, I think my mom need it.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home